1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are pleased to welcome Inkbird as a GC Sponsor, and are sure that marina29 from Inkbird will receive the usual GC warm welcome.

Inkbird are suppliers of temperature and humidity control equipment, and therefore ideally placed to advise us on products for greenhouse growing. To kick off their sponsorship, Inkbird are running a prize giveaway open to all GC members, and the prize is 1 x Inkbird ITC-306T thermostat and timer 2-in-1!! In addition to this, Inkbird are offering a discount of 30% to all GC members on selected products from their range.

Click Here For More Info
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We are currently manually approving new accounts, due to a possible DDOS attack, thank you for your patience.
    Dismiss Notice

acer palmatum dissectum 'Ellen'

Discussion in 'Trees' started by naepace, Feb 18, 2008.

1. naepace

naepace Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Forum Cash:
    Hi guys, anybody know where I can by this cultivar mail order in the UK. Karen Junker has quoted me "I can let you have a nice young plant of 'Ellen' in a 3 litre pot at �£52" which seems quite expensive to me, perhaps someone will correct me on this. I know there are many similar cultivars available but Ellen is my daughters name.
    Cheers.