1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. marina29

Inkbird 15% discount for amazon prime day

For anyone interested in these products, please see my comprehensive review
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. marina29

Inkbird 15% discount code

nice! this is good stuff
    nice! this is good stuff
    nice! this is good stuff
    nice! this is good stuff
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Webmaster
    Like x 11

Purpose of this forum area

Hi, I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts. When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title...
    Hi, I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts. When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title much the same as I have done with this one :- as I have added the Prefix 'Freebies' (available...
    Hi, I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts. When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title much the same as I have done with this one...
    Hi, I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts. When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5.   » Normal Threads
  6. Bilbo675
    Like x 6

Bargain Wilko's Half Price Sale

I forgot about getting to give as presents. My daughter's always looking for bargains at Manchester's Wilkos to give me for Birthdays and Xmas. This is when we got 2 trollies of stuff all at 1p...
    I forgot about getting to give as presents. My daughter's always looking for bargains at Manchester's Wilkos to give me for Birthdays and Xmas. This is when we got 2 trollies of stuff all at 1p each, even a mini greenhouse! There were about 3 or 4 of us clearing their shelves of reduced stuff,...
    I forgot about getting to give as presents. My daughter's always looking for bargains at Manchester's Wilkos to give me for Birthdays and Xmas. This is when we got 2 trollies of stuff all at 1p each, even a mini greenhouse! There were about 3 or...
    I forgot about getting to give as presents. My daughter's always looking for bargains at Manchester's Wilkos to give me for Birthdays and Xmas. This is when we got 2 trollies of stuff all at 1p...
    wilko spud bags.jpg wine kit.jpg Plants 387.jpg Plants 386.jpg wilko99%.jpg wilkohalloween.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Bilbo675
    Like x 6

Bargain Soaker Hose

Thank you for the heads-up, none in my local one, but a great bargain if you can get them :dbgrtmb:
    Thank you for the heads-up, none in my local one, but a great bargain if you can get them :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Scrungee
    Like x 3

Reduced All B&Q Autumn bulbs reduced to 50p/£1

B&Q put out their seed potatoes and summer bulbs a couple of days ago and have reduced all of their remaining Autumn bulbs to 50p/£1. They were reduced to £1 in my local store, but I've seen...
    B&Q put out their seed potatoes and summer bulbs a couple of days ago and have reduced all of their remaining Autumn bulbs to 50p/£1. They were reduced to £1 in my local store, but I've seen online that other stores have them all reduced to 50p. Everything's down to the same price regardless of...
    B&Q put out their seed potatoes and summer bulbs a couple of days ago and have reduced all of their remaining Autumn bulbs to 50p/£1. They were reduced to £1 in my local store, but I've seen online that other stores have them all reduced to 50p....
    B&Q put out their seed potatoes and summer bulbs a couple of days ago and have reduced all of their remaining Autumn bulbs to 50p/£1. They were reduced to £1 in my local store, but I've seen...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. clanless
    Like x 5

Online Code J. Parker Dutch Bulbs

Mrs Shiney ordered some bulbs earlier on in the week and we were pleasantly surprised to receive a 'tracking' email from Hermes the couriers to say it was on the way. Unfortunately, it didn't...
    Mrs Shiney ordered some bulbs earlier on in the week and we were pleasantly surprised to receive a 'tracking' email from Hermes the couriers to say it was on the way. Unfortunately, it didn't turn 'due to address access'. It turned out that they were trying to deliver to a business address in...
    Mrs Shiney ordered some bulbs earlier on in the week and we were pleasantly surprised to receive a 'tracking' email from Hermes the couriers to say it was on the way. Unfortunately, it didn't turn 'due to address access'. It turned out that...
    Mrs Shiney ordered some bulbs earlier on in the week and we were pleasantly surprised to receive a 'tracking' email from Hermes the couriers to say it was on the way. Unfortunately, it didn't...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Scrungee

Reduced 70% off autumn bulbs, garlic, onion sets, etc.

They were still stickering packs when I was there this afternoon, so might be from today. I think it's perhaps a bit late for autumn planting onion sets, but still doable for garlic which works...
    They were still stickering packs when I was there this afternoon, so might be from today. I think it's perhaps a bit late for autumn planting onion sets, but still doable for garlic which works out at 89p for a pack of 2, which would be only 4p/clove, or 3p/clove if part of a shop using the £3...
    They were still stickering packs when I was there this afternoon, so might be from today. I think it's perhaps a bit late for autumn planting onion sets, but still doable for garlic which works out at 89p for a pack of 2, which would be only...
    They were still stickering packs when I was there this afternoon, so might be from today. I think it's perhaps a bit late for autumn planting onion sets, but still doable for garlic which works...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Steffy

Win £250 Gift Voucher to spend on bulbs or whatever else you want!

Me too! :dancy: Now for the survey:- 1. What does Essex mean to you? Dartford Tunnel 2. What do you love most about Essex? I don't live there 3. If you were in charge, what would you change? The...
    Me too! :dancy: Now for the survey:- 1. What does Essex mean to you? Dartford Tunnel 2. What do you love most about Essex? I don't live there 3. If you were in charge, what would you change? The boundaries. 4. What do you think is the biggest challenge facing Essex? The people. 5. Describe...
    Me too! :dancy: Now for the survey:- 1. What does Essex mean to you? Dartford Tunnel 2. What do you love most about Essex? I don't live there 3. If you were in charge, what would you change? The boundaries. 4. What do you think is the biggest...
    Me too! :dancy: Now for the survey:- 1. What does Essex mean to you? Dartford Tunnel 2. What do you love most about Essex? I don't live there 3. If you were in charge, what would you change? The...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Scrungee
    Like x 3

Reduced Homebase bulbs 67% off, planters 50% off

Their bags of bulb fibre were reduced by the same amount.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Scrungee

Reduced Over 400 seeds reduced to £1 per packet

Haven't had time to check this out and see if it's any good, apart from finding that Kelsae seeds aren't available, nor Losetto or Sungold
    Haven't had time to check this out and see if it's any good, apart from finding that Kelsae seeds aren't available, nor Losetto or Sungold
    dtbrown.JPG upload_2016-11-26_11-16-16.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Scrungee
    Like x 3

Discounts £10 off £50 and £20 off £50 at Wickes

Very kind of you to post that Scrungee :ThankYou:
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Jack McHammocklashing

Freebies REMIN Volcanic Rock Dust

Garden centre's, selling this Rock Dust, have been given sample packets to distribute. One packet will do 10 two litre pots (two centre's here gave me a sample bag each though I see on the REMIN...
    Garden centre's, selling this Rock Dust, have been given sample packets to distribute. One packet will do 10 two litre pots (two centre's here gave me a sample bag each though I see on the REMIN website they have to buy them in at 80p each ?, so all may not be offering it ! For info on the...
    Garden centre's, selling this Rock Dust, have been given sample packets to distribute. One packet will do 10 two litre pots (two centre's here gave me a sample bag each though I see on the REMIN website they have to buy them in at 80p each ?,...
    Garden centre's, selling this Rock Dust, have been given sample packets to distribute. One packet will do 10 two litre pots (two centre's here gave me a sample bag each though I see on the REMIN...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. WeeTam

Bargain Nearly free 14ft Chusan palm,got a spade and truck?

Just read your thread @JWK ,good job. :thumbsup:
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Scrungee

Vouchers Wyevale Garden Club mailing Nov 2016

£10 in 'Rewards' vouchers! Not bad considering all I buy is special offers, seriously reduced stuff and 50p seeds, but always in conjunction with spend and save + double points vouchers. Valid...
    £10 in 'Rewards' vouchers! Not bad considering all I buy is special offers, seriously reduced stuff and 50p seeds, but always in conjunction with spend and save + double points vouchers. Valid until 31/1/17. £5 off £25 spend. Free hot drink (a cup of hot chocolate for Mrs Scrungee whilst I...
    £10 in 'Rewards' vouchers! Not bad considering all I buy is special offers, seriously reduced stuff and 50p seeds, but always in conjunction with spend and save + double points vouchers. Valid until 31/1/17. £5 off £25 spend. Free hot drink (a...
    £10 in 'Rewards' vouchers! Not bad considering all I buy is special offers, seriously reduced stuff and 50p seeds, but always in conjunction with spend and save + double points vouchers. Valid...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Cinnamon

Bargain Homebase clearance

In the absence of reduced price stickers so they go through as 'non-standard', items not on their systems at Tesco and Wilko go through at 1p.
    In the absence of reduced price stickers so they go through as 'non-standard', items not on their systems at Tesco and Wilko go through at 1p.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. JWK

Freebies 200 'free' bulbs just pay p&p £5.65 GardenersWorld

I've just ordered them: 50 Anemone St Brigit, 25 Crocus Ruby Giant, 50 Chionodoxa, 55 Brodiaea, 12 Fritillaria Meleagris 8 Narcissus Tete a Tete
    I've just ordered them: 50 Anemone St Brigit, 25 Crocus Ruby Giant, 50 Chionodoxa, 55 Brodiaea, 12 Fritillaria Meleagris 8 Narcissus Tete a Tete
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. WeeTam

Discounts Aldi Bargain Finds

Your right. Aldi/Lidl tool quality was better in the past and cheaper too. I used to go in and it would be me, a till operator and just a few customers. Now its bedlam,prices are up and some...
    Your right. Aldi/Lidl tool quality was better in the past and cheaper too. I used to go in and it would be me, a till operator and just a few customers. Now its bedlam,prices are up and some quality is down. I dont really trust any brand now especially cheapy supermarket stuff.However my 30p...
    Your right. Aldi/Lidl tool quality was better in the past and cheaper too. I used to go in and it would be me, a till operator and just a few customers. Now its bedlam,prices are up and some quality is down. I dont really trust any brand now...
    Your right. Aldi/Lidl tool quality was better in the past and cheaper too. I used to go in and it would be me, a till operator and just a few customers. Now its bedlam,prices are up and some...
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. clanless

B&Q marketing strategy?

So, overall, you like Screwfix, "M"??:snorky:
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Neil King

Freebies Free - Professional Pruning Shears (in exchange for Amazon review)

I don't know Mrs Shiney's finger span but it's definitely not 7 1/2" :noidea: I have a large hand and mine is 9 3/4". Size 12 shoes as well but I can operate secateurs with my feet. :heehee:
    I don't know Mrs Shiney's finger span but it's definitely not 7 1/2" :noidea: I have a large hand and mine is 9 3/4". Size 12 shoes as well but I can operate secateurs with my feet. :heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. WeeTam

Sovereign Tools Argos reduced.

SOME sets of tools have been reduced, seems like a good deal. Not giveaway prices but not bad savings.
    SOME sets of tools have been reduced, seems like a good deal. Not giveaway prices but not bad savings.
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. Linz

Freebies 100 free alliums just pay postage T&M

Best to get the Alliums in as soon as possible FC.
    Replies:
    Views:
  25. Scrungee

Reduced Half price Mycorrhizal Fungia at Wyevale

For those who use this stuff and missed those reduced to £2 at Wilkos, 150g Sachets are reduced from £5.99 to £2.99 at Wyevale. If part of a shop using £3 off £15 or £5 off £25 vouchers sent out...
    For those who use this stuff and missed those reduced to £2 at Wilkos, 150g Sachets are reduced from £5.99 to £2.99 at Wyevale. If part of a shop using £3 off £15 or £5 off £25 vouchers sent out in this week's Gardening Club mailing, the extra 20% off will effectively get them down to £2.39 each.
    For those who use this stuff and missed those reduced to £2 at Wilkos, 150g Sachets are reduced from £5.99 to £2.99 at Wyevale. If part of a shop using £3 off £15 or £5 off £25 vouchers sent out in this week's Gardening Club mailing, the extra...
    For those who use this stuff and missed those reduced to £2 at Wilkos, 150g Sachets are reduced from £5.99 to £2.99 at Wyevale. If part of a shop using £3 off £15 or £5 off £25 vouchers sent out...
    wyevale fungi.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options