1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please note - to keep GC running smoothly, from time to time the staff will have to close a long thread and continue it in a new thread. You too can do your bit to help - if you have a long running PM conversation, please terminate the conversation and start a new conversation. For further information, please contact a member of the staff team.
    Dismiss Notice

Cacti and Succulents

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Zigs
    Like x 5

Cuttings

Done a few more cuttings too :)
    DSCI0001 (14).JPG DSCI0002 (20).JPG DSCI0001 (39).JPG DSCI0001 (38).JPG DSCI0002 (25).JPG kiss5_zps2daacce0.gif
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Zigs

Germination

Cheers all, will try that :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. norakay

How do i repot my aloe?

Yes it should do ok @norakay by all means give it some support to bring it upright as until it has some roots to hold it steady will move.. Keep the soil on the drier side, just moist and it...
    Yes it should do ok @norakay by all means give it some support to bring it upright as until it has some roots to hold it steady will move.. Keep the soil on the drier side, just moist and it should go ok..
    Yes it should do ok @norakay by all means give it some support to bring it upright as until it has some roots to hold it steady will move.. Keep the soil on the drier side, just moist and it should go ok..
    Yes it should do ok @norakay by all means give it some support to bring it upright as until it has some roots to hold it steady will move.. Keep the soil on the drier side, just moist and it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. pete
    Like x 16

Cacti that are looking good.

Thank glod for that :phew: :thumbsup:
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Conbrue

Cacti

Cheers
    Cheers
    Cheers
    Cheers
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. wiseowl

Cactus ID Please

Looking at that made me realise how much it's grown in just a month :)
    DEt1S6cXUAAyH5i.jpg DSCI0004 (1).JPG DSCI0002 (3).JPG DSCI0003 (10).JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Fidosaurus

Money plant bug

Hi KandyThank you so much for coming back to me. I am sorry about this belated reply!I would normally agree with you about the leaves dying back but I have had this plant for many years and it...
    Hi KandyThank you so much for coming back to me. I am sorry about this belated reply!I would normally agree with you about the leaves dying back but I have had this plant for many years and it would probably have been helpful if I had taken a picture of the whole plant, so you could see how...
    Hi KandyThank you so much for coming back to me. I am sorry about this belated reply!I would normally agree with you about the leaves dying back but I have had this plant for many years and it would probably have been helpful if I had taken a...
    Hi KandyThank you so much for coming back to me. I am sorry about this belated reply!I would normally agree with you about the leaves dying back but I have had this plant for many years and it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Linz
    Funny x 5

Stupid questions (and IDs)

Oh thank you all, much appreciated! Still haven't had a gander at the websites but will do so later onThey were in wilko's, think I got one of each although I can't really tell the difference...
    Oh thank you all, much appreciated! Still haven't had a gander at the websites but will do so later onThey were in wilko's, think I got one of each although I can't really tell the difference between the succulents unless they're a diff colour or have obvious leaf shape differences.I'm...
    Oh thank you all, much appreciated! Still haven't had a gander at the websites but will do so later onThey were in wilko's, think I got one of each although I can't really tell the difference between the succulents unless they're a diff colour...
    Oh thank you all, much appreciated! Still haven't had a gander at the websites but will do so later onThey were in wilko's, think I got one of each although I can't really tell the difference...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Zigs
    Like x 15

Skip find

The flowers go over in a few days but more coming :)
    DSCI0075.JPG DSCI0074.JPG DSCI0076.JPG DSCI0004.JPG DSCI0004 (8).JPG DSCI0001 (11).JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Linz

Questions

Maybe if you rubbed it, gently, for a while....
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. CROF

What is this growing around my desert rose?

Thanks. They are gone. Just needed that reassurance hahaha
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Kleftiwallah

Back from a holiday on Lanzarote.

Oh, You'll be okay, Tony........................:heehee::loll:
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. nikirushka

Agave attenuata

Plant it out in the summer. And then lift and bring indoors in October
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. nikirushka

What might this be?

Ok, I'll leave that one alone then! :snork:
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Gay Gardener

Aloe

I knew I would find an answer for my sad Aloe Vera here at GC :biggrin: :hapydancsmil:
    I knew I would find an answer for my sad Aloe Vera here at GC :biggrin: :hapydancsmil:
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Michael Hewett
    Like x 8

Epiphyllum

Seeing signs of new growth on all the plants, just giving them a bit of gentle watering, does anyone feed their plants when young? I never used too.
    Seeing signs of new growth on all the plants, just giving them a bit of gentle watering, does anyone feed their plants when young? I never used too.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Bren

Calandiva help.

I'd not repot it, as I say it is basically a flowering pot plant. They can be grown on after flowering but without ideal conditions, ie a greenhouse etc. it is unlikely to flower well next year...
    I'd not repot it, as I say it is basically a flowering pot plant. They can be grown on after flowering but without ideal conditions, ie a greenhouse etc. it is unlikely to flower well next year and will probably grow leggy and un attractive, losing its compact shape etc.
    I'd not repot it, as I say it is basically a flowering pot plant. They can be grown on after flowering but without ideal conditions, ie a greenhouse etc. it is unlikely to flower well next year and will probably grow leggy and un attractive,...
    I'd not repot it, as I say it is basically a flowering pot plant. They can be grown on after flowering but without ideal conditions, ie a greenhouse etc. it is unlikely to flower well next year...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. miraflores
    Like x 4

confined for space?

And mine :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Michael Hewett
    Like x 6

Two flowering succulents.

Good Luck !
    Good Luck !
    Good Luck !
    Good Luck !
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. LauraS

cactus care

OMG lol I feel under pressure now I've got 3 so I'll replant one and add sand to two. I'm bringing them to work during winter as the temp is maintained throughout the winter season. Fingers...
    OMG lol I feel under pressure now I've got 3 so I'll replant one and add sand to two. I'm bringing them to work during winter as the temp is maintained throughout the winter season. Fingers crossed. Wish me luck. Thanks for all the input
    OMG lol I feel under pressure now I've got 3 so I'll replant one and add sand to two. I'm bringing them to work during winter as the temp is maintained throughout the winter season. Fingers crossed. Wish me luck. Thanks for all the input
    OMG lol I feel under pressure now I've got 3 so I'll replant one and add sand to two. I'm bringing them to work during winter as the temp is maintained throughout the winter season. Fingers...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options