1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. GCHQ

Bargain Wilko's Half Price Sale, a

Wilko Poultry Manure Pellets 7kgChick poop for a Fiver!
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. marina29

Inkbird 15% discount code

This code doesn't work anymore, do you have a new one?
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. marina29

Inkbird 15% discount for amazon prime day

For anyone interested in these products, please see my comprehensive review
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Webmaster
    Like x 11

Purpose of this forum area

Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title much the same as I have done with this one :-as I have added the Prefix 'Freebies' (available...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title much the same as I have done with this one...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6.   » Normal Threads
  7. Scrungee

Reduced All seeds 50% off at Wyevale

I'm surprised nobody has grabbed those last 5 packs of free tomato seeds yet...Steve...:)
    I'm surprised nobody has grabbed those last 5 packs of free tomato seeds yet...Steve...:)
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. clanless

Time limited deal wtih Virgin Mobile - 17th July

Cranked up the Virgin sim card yesterday - same service as EE - nothings changed :thumbsup:
    Cranked up the Virgin sim card yesterday - same service as EE - nothings changed :thumbsup:
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Scrungee
    Like x 5

Reduced All seeds reduced to 50p at Wickes

Unwins seeds reduced to 50p packet (from approx. £1.99 each), not much of a selection, 2019 and 2020 sow by dates (except courgettes which were 2018).Flower Seeds | Plants, Seeds & Trees |...
    Unwins seeds reduced to 50p packet (from approx. £1.99 each), not much of a selection, 2019 and 2020 sow by dates (except courgettes which were 2018).Flower Seeds | Plants, Seeds & Trees | Wickes.co.ukVegetable Seeds | Plants, Seeds & Trees | Wickes.co.ukHerb Seeds | Plants, Seeds & Trees...
    Unwins seeds reduced to 50p packet (from approx. £1.99 each), not much of a selection, 2019 and 2020 sow by dates (except courgettes which were 2018).Flower Seeds | Plants, Seeds & Trees | Wickes.co.ukVegetable Seeds | Plants, Seeds & Trees |...
    Unwins seeds reduced to 50p packet (from approx. £1.99 each), not much of a selection, 2019 and 2020 sow by dates (except courgettes which were 2018).Flower Seeds | Plants, Seeds & Trees |...
    wickes.jpg wickes2.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Scrungee
    Like x 4

Reduced 50% Off many gardening items a Tesco Direct

If you order anything to collect instore, DO NOT rely upon receiving email/text notifications when your order is ready for collection.Yesterday, 8th June, at 22:07 I received an email advising...
    If you order anything to collect instore, DO NOT rely upon receiving email/text notifications when your order is ready for collection.Yesterday, 8th June, at 22:07 I received an email advising me that my order had been dispatched and would be deilvered to my local store for collection on...
    If you order anything to collect instore, DO NOT rely upon receiving email/text notifications when your order is ready for collection.Yesterday, 8th June, at 22:07 I received an email advising me that my order had been dispatched and would be...
    If you order anything to collect instore, DO NOT rely upon receiving email/text notifications when your order is ready for collection.Yesterday, 8th June, at 22:07 I received an email advising...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Scrungee

Online Code 10% Off Home & Garden, etc. at ebay today 8th June

£4 BOGOFF :thumbsup:I'm really torn between searching ebay for a few quid off, or going to my plot.
    £4 BOGOFF :thumbsup:I'm really torn between searching ebay for a few quid off, or going to my plot.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Scrungee

Reduced 75% Off Dahlia tubers, Glady corms, Lily bulbs, etc at Tesco instore

This really gets me going. Imagine a friend seeing such 'bargains'. Oh I'll get some of those for my friend etc etc.It's some years now, when the gardening bug struck again at so many folk. ...
    This really gets me going. Imagine a friend seeing such 'bargains'. Oh I'll get some of those for my friend etc etc.It's some years now, when the gardening bug struck again at so many folk. Even a single fuchsia or geranium on the windowsill, brightened up the home. In time, due to...
    This really gets me going. Imagine a friend seeing such 'bargains'. Oh I'll get some of those for my friend etc etc.It's some years now, when the gardening bug struck again at so many folk. Even a single fuchsia or geranium on the...
    This really gets me going. Imagine a friend seeing such 'bargains'. Oh I'll get some of those for my friend etc etc.It's some years now, when the gardening bug struck again at so many folk. ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Scrungee

Reduced 25% Off Unwins seeds at Tesco

Yellow stickered in my local store. Not a huge reduction, but shows the gardening reductions have started.
    Yellow stickered in my local store. Not a huge reduction, but shows the gardening reductions have started.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Scrungee

Bargain Jacks Magic 3 x 60L for £13 at Mole Valley Farmers

I usually get 3 for £12 also. From a local nursery.I went to the same place last week and it said 3 bags of grit for £12. When I went in the shop she looked at the price list and charged me £10:scratch:...
    I usually get 3 for £12 also. From a local nursery.I went to the same place last week and it said 3 bags of grit for £12. When I went in the shop she looked at the price list and charged me £10:scratch: Must have been my usual charm that did it.:biggrin:
    I usually get 3 for £12 also. From a local nursery.I went to the same place last week and it said 3 bags of grit for £12. When I went in the shop she looked at the price list and charged me £10:scratch: Must have been my usual charm that did it.:biggrin:
    I usually get 3 for £12 also. From a local nursery.I went to the same place last week and it said 3 bags of grit for £12. When I went in the shop she looked at the price list and charged me £10:scratch:...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. daisybelle

West + compost

B&M have the 120l bags for a fiver :snorky: I’ve never used it before, but potted some strawberries up in it today and it seems good, wets ok :spinning: They’ve also got Westland top soil, 35l, normally a good deal...
    B&M have the 120l bags for a fiver :snorky: I’ve never used it before, but potted some strawberries up in it today and it seems good, wets ok :spinning: They’ve also got Westland top soil, 35l, normally a good deal for £3, down to £2.50! On till Monday.
    B&M have the 120l bags for a fiver :snorky: I’ve never used it before, but potted some strawberries up in it today and it seems good, wets ok :spinning: They’ve also got Westland top soil, 35l, normally a good deal for £3, down to £2.50! On till Monday.
    B&M have the 120l bags for a fiver :snorky: I’ve never used it before, but potted some strawberries up in it today and it seems good, wets ok :spinning: They’ve also got Westland top soil, 35l, normally a good deal...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Pushkin
    Like x 4

Lovely Pot £1.75

Bought this today at Homebase Clearance Just £1.75.21cm high and 20cm hole width.
    Bought this today at Homebase Clearance Just £1.75.21cm high and 20cm hole width.
    SDC11731.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Scrungee

Bargain Buy Homebase stores for only 5p each !

Sounds like a load more 'clearance' bargains on the way when they convert the new Bunnings stores back to Homebases, then yet again when they shut them down.Another load of seemingly endless...
    Sounds like a load more 'clearance' bargains on the way when they convert the new Bunnings stores back to Homebases, then yet again when they shut them down.Another load of seemingly endless misery for their staff, Bunnings have wrecked things for them and their customers.
    Sounds like a load more 'clearance' bargains on the way when they convert the new Bunnings stores back to Homebases, then yet again when they shut them down.Another load of seemingly endless misery for their staff, Bunnings have wrecked things...
    Sounds like a load more 'clearance' bargains on the way when they convert the new Bunnings stores back to Homebases, then yet again when they shut them down.Another load of seemingly endless...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Pushkin
    Like x 3

Cup and Saucer pot £1.49 Homebase Clearance

Well when they develop you've got to add a pic mate :snorky:
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. ElaineTP

Bargain Cheapest Top Top Quality Rhubarb Crowns

I had to take the bucket of it it was lifting it in the air, ready for a picking anytime soon :).
    I had to take the bucket of it it was lifting it in the air, ready for a picking anytime soon :).
    hayloft rhubabr bargain.png DSC_0128.JPG rhubarb.jpg Capture.PNG DSC_0358.JPG DSC_0408 (Large).jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Doghouse Riley

Bargain Incinerate!! Incinerate!!

Homebase sell a small 35L one for £13.97, just the right size for a smoky, stinky blaze on your patio :blue thumb: Garden Leaf Incinerator - 35L
    Homebase sell a small 35L one for £13.97, just the right size for a smoky, stinky blaze on your patio :blue thumb: Garden Leaf Incinerator - 35L
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Pushkin

Cuprinol Shades buy 1 get 1 free Wickes £19

This weekend only. All wood preservative is bogof. That's 5 litres of Cuprinol Shades for £19.Sadly they didn't have the Seasoned Oak in stock.
    This weekend only. All wood preservative is bogof. That's 5 litres of Cuprinol Shades for £19.Sadly they didn't have the Seasoned Oak in stock.
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Pushkin

3 x 1.8m log roll at Wilko £9

ricky we've brought some stuff over the years from Wickes as they're not far from us :)
    ricky we've brought some stuff over the years from Wickes as they're not far from us :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. Greg C

Pots and troughs

They had this sale at Hengrove, Bristol a few weeks back and bought a few things then. The best was 3 Tomato Ring Culture pots for £2. I bury them into my greenhouse border, fill them with a good...
    They had this sale at Hengrove, Bristol a few weeks back and bought a few things then. The best was 3 Tomato Ring Culture pots for £2. I bury them into my greenhouse border, fill them with a good compost mix and then plant my plants into them.
    They had this sale at Hengrove, Bristol a few weeks back and bought a few things then. The best was 3 Tomato Ring Culture pots for £2. I bury them into my greenhouse border, fill them with a good compost mix and then plant my plants into them.
    They had this sale at Hengrove, Bristol a few weeks back and bought a few things then. The best was 3 Tomato Ring Culture pots for £2. I bury them into my greenhouse border, fill them with a good...
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. Pushkin
    Like x 4

Horticulture Vermiculite £1

There are four Poundworld shops in Bristol city centre. Only two have the vermiculite. Only one has the clay pots.And each of them seems to have different items in so you have to go to all four...
    There are four Poundworld shops in Bristol city centre. Only two have the vermiculite. Only one has the clay pots.And each of them seems to have different items in so you have to go to all four to look around.
    There are four Poundworld shops in Bristol city centre. Only two have the vermiculite. Only one has the clay pots.And each of them seems to have different items in so you have to go to all four to look around.
    There are four Poundworld shops in Bristol city centre. Only two have the vermiculite. Only one has the clay pots.And each of them seems to have different items in so you have to go to all four...
    Replies:
    Views:
  25. WeeTam

Save the bees , free seeds for bees !

Just come across this offer. A free packet of flower seeds for the benefit of bees. Theres a comp too. Its a Hozelock site.Plant a pot - pledge page - Hozelock
    Just come across this offer. A free packet of flower seeds for the benefit of bees. Theres a comp too. Its a Hozelock site.Plant a pot - pledge page - Hozelock
    Replies:
    Views:
  26. Pushkin

Epsom Salts £2.49

Pete this did make me :snorky: mate... as my moms mom used to put it in the sugar...well when me dad came on the scene and loved 4 sugars in his tea plus being a long distance lorry driver...you can...
    Pete this did make me :snorky: mate... as my moms mom used to put it in the sugar...well when me dad came on the scene and loved 4 sugars in his tea plus being a long distance lorry driver...you can imagine the stop off's and mess :phew: :yikes:
    Pete this did make me :snorky: mate... as my moms mom used to put it in the sugar...well when me dad came on the scene and loved 4 sugars in his tea plus being a long distance lorry driver...you can imagine the stop off's and mess :phew: :yikes:
    Pete this did make me :snorky: mate... as my moms mom used to put it in the sugar...well when me dad came on the scene and loved 4 sugars in his tea plus being a long distance lorry driver...you can...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options