1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. marina29

Inkbird 15% discount for amazon prime day

For anyone interested in these products, please see my comprehensive review
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. marina29

Inkbird 15% discount code

nice! this is good stuff
    nice! this is good stuff
    nice! this is good stuff
    nice! this is good stuff
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Webmaster
    Like x 11

Purpose of this forum area

Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title much the same as I have done with this one :-as I have added the Prefix 'Freebies' (available...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title much the same as I have done with this one...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5.   » Normal Threads
  6. clanless

Compost

Gro sure container & hanging basket compost on clearance at Homebase, reduced from £2.95 to £2.00 for 50L (about £4 everywhere else).Gro-Sure Container and Basket Compost with 4 Months Feed -...
    Gro sure container & hanging basket compost on clearance at Homebase, reduced from £2.95 to £2.00 for 50L (about £4 everywhere else).Gro-Sure Container and Basket Compost with 4 Months Feed - 50L | HomebaseN.B. Not all stores have stock.
    Gro sure container & hanging basket compost on clearance at Homebase, reduced from £2.95 to £2.00 for 50L (about £4 everywhere else).Gro-Sure Container and Basket Compost with 4 Months Feed - 50L | HomebaseN.B. Not all stores have stock.
    Gro sure container & hanging basket compost on clearance at Homebase, reduced from £2.95 to £2.00 for 50L (about £4 everywhere else).Gro-Sure Container and Basket Compost with 4 Months Feed -...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Tim Shields

Miracle Grow Patch Magic - 3.6KG for a tenner @ B&Q

Here you go, alp...just follow the link :)Miracle Gro ® Patch Magic Patch Repairer 3.6kg | Departments | DIY at B&Q
    Here you go, alp...just follow the link :)Miracle Gro ® Patch Magic Patch Repairer 3.6kg | Departments | DIY at B&Q
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Scrungee
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Scrungee

Freebies Free tomato seeds

300 FREE* Summer Flowering Bulbs | Daily Mail Onlinealthough I dislike the DM more and more for a bunch of reasons, they are offering free bulbs today, for 5.99 postage.
    300 FREE* Summer Flowering Bulbs | Daily Mail Onlinealthough I dislike the DM more and more for a bunch of reasons, they are offering free bulbs today, for 5.99 postage.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Bilbo675
    Like x 6

Bargain Wilko's Half Price Sale

Summer bulbs, bare-roots, tubers etc have been reduced, some bags 50p :thumbsup:
    Summer bulbs, bare-roots, tubers etc have been reduced, some bags 50p :thumbsup:
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Scrungee

Reduced Wyevale 70% off seed potatoes, onion sets, garlic, dahlias, etc.

Seed spuds were all reduced to £1 a bag when I called into Wyevale, Bicester, Oxon today and their shelves were still full of 2Kg bags of every variety. As it's getting a bit late bought a 2Kg bag...
    Seed spuds were all reduced to £1 a bag when I called into Wyevale, Bicester, Oxon today and their shelves were still full of 2Kg bags of every variety. As it's getting a bit late bought a 2Kg bag of Sarpo Mira (80% off, was £5), not my most favourite variety, but 21 tubers and blight resistance...
    Seed spuds were all reduced to £1 a bag when I called into Wyevale, Bicester, Oxon today and their shelves were still full of 2Kg bags of every variety. As it's getting a bit late bought a 2Kg bag of Sarpo Mira (80% off, was £5), not my most...
    Seed spuds were all reduced to £1 a bag when I called into Wyevale, Bicester, Oxon today and their shelves were still full of 2Kg bags of every variety. As it's getting a bit late bought a 2Kg bag...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Scrungee

Discounts Wickes compost, etc. now 3 for 2

Damn autocorrect! I'd better edit the title before hordes turn up at every Wickes!
    Damn autocorrect! I'd better edit the title before hordes turn up at every Wickes!
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Scrungee

Reduced Homebase - Half Price Seed Spuds, Onion Sets, Garlic & Summer Bulbs

Went there on Sunday and they had loads of a small bush type of Dahlia (about 8 inch's high) in full bloom, which is very early for a dahlia, so I guess they have been "forced" at some stage,...
    Went there on Sunday and they had loads of a small bush type of Dahlia (about 8 inch's high) in full bloom, which is very early for a dahlia, so I guess they have been "forced" at some stage, these were £2.97 each but I think they are to small for cut flowers
    Went there on Sunday and they had loads of a small bush type of Dahlia (about 8 inch's high) in full bloom, which is very early for a dahlia, so I guess they have been "forced" at some stage, these were £2.97 each but I think they are to small...
    Went there on Sunday and they had loads of a small bush type of Dahlia (about 8 inch's high) in full bloom, which is very early for a dahlia, so I guess they have been "forced" at some stage,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Scrungee

Discounts 15% Off at Wickes + Multisaves

Buckets on offer at 60p +VAT at our local trade builders' store.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. clanless
    Like x 5

Online Code J. Parker Dutch Bulbs

and this is what they look like now :spinning:
    checkout.jpg 20160923_105952.jpg 20160922_133258.jpg IMG_20161122_131957.jpg IMG_20161122_131912.jpg IMG_20161122_131928.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Scrungee
    Like x 4

Bargain 6 Pkts of T&M seeds for only £1.95 P&P, 33p/pkt

Has anyone found any T&M seeds that are actually viable? Most I have tried have been totally dead and a waste of money, even though they do discount them. I wonder why they have so many discounts.:scratch:;):lunapic 130165696578242 5:
    Has anyone found any T&M seeds that are actually viable? Most I have tried have been totally dead and a waste of money, even though they do discount them. I wonder why they have so many discounts.:scratch:;):lunapic 130165696578242 5:
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. 2nd_bassoon
    Like x 5

Freebies Free Lavender plug plants

More begonias?! :thud: Apricot shades? Think I'll grow mine on and sell them :biggrin:
    More begonias?! :thud: Apricot shades? Think I'll grow mine on and sell them :biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Linz

Discounts 10% off codes

Sometimes they work , most times they don't.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Scrungee
    Useful x 3

Reduced 75% off some tools, hardware and sundries at Tesco

Today I found 95% off Xmas table place cards, but as there's never more than the 3 of us for Xmas dinner, they would have been a waste of money, but it helps to demonstrate that old stock is...
    Today I found 95% off Xmas table place cards, but as there's never more than the 3 of us for Xmas dinner, they would have been a waste of money, but it helps to demonstrate that old stock is becoming available at huge discounts.The wood/metal files that were 25p each are now back on display at...
    Today I found 95% off Xmas table place cards, but as there's never more than the 3 of us for Xmas dinner, they would have been a waste of money, but it helps to demonstrate that old stock is becoming available at huge discounts.The wood/metal...
    Today I found 95% off Xmas table place cards, but as there's never more than the 3 of us for Xmas dinner, they would have been a waste of money, but it helps to demonstrate that old stock is...
    tags.jpg tesco 95 crockery.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Scrungee

Reduced 20% Off Chillington wheelbarrows and puncture proof wheels at Wickes

The solid wheel for £19.99 would still be a good addition, but only if you need it. The path to my plot runs alongside a long length of hawthorn hedge that's cut every year, and even if I sweep it...
    The solid wheel for £19.99 would still be a good addition, but only if you need it. The path to my plot runs alongside a long length of hawthorn hedge that's cut every year, and even if I sweep it with a broom afterwards I still get punctures, rendering my barrow useless by the time I get there....
    The solid wheel for £19.99 would still be a good addition, but only if you need it. The path to my plot runs alongside a long length of hawthorn hedge that's cut every year, and even if I sweep it with a broom afterwards I still get punctures,...
    The solid wheel for £19.99 would still be a good addition, but only if you need it. The path to my plot runs alongside a long length of hawthorn hedge that's cut every year, and even if I sweep it...
    WP_20170317_001.jpg WP_20170317_002.jpg wickes wheels.JPG red barrow.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Linz

Bargain British Hedgehog Preservation Society - seeds 50p

Sorry @Linz I need to go to Specsavers as I was sure it was you who wanted to know about the size of hole,oops:snorky:Yes I am/we are still walking and have managed to achieve 177.75 miles over the...
    Sorry @Linz I need to go to Specsavers as I was sure it was you who wanted to know about the size of hole,oops:snorky:Yes I am/we are still walking and have managed to achieve 177.75 miles over the last two months although the last two days I was a bit exhausted on the walks as we have been doing...
    Sorry @Linz I need to go to Specsavers as I was sure it was you who wanted to know about the size of hole,oops:snorky:Yes I am/we are still walking and have managed to achieve 177.75 miles over the last two months although the last two days I was a...
    Sorry @Linz I need to go to Specsavers as I was sure it was you who wanted to know about the size of hole,oops:snorky:Yes I am/we are still walking and have managed to achieve 177.75 miles over the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Scrungee

Vouchers 15% off £30 or more at Wickes voucher

oh well, guess I will have to pay full price
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. Linz

Reduced Unwins clearance

Clearance | UnwinsWeedkillers, lawn care, vegtrugs and liners, tupperware boxes?Marshalls got their clearance on too, mostly the same stuff
    Clearance | UnwinsWeedkillers, lawn care, vegtrugs and liners, tupperware boxes?Marshalls got their clearance on too, mostly the same stuff
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. Linz

Bargain cheap seeds from 1p

:nonofinger: Must resist the urge to buy black cherry tomato... Plus I bought more seeds/spuds last night :whistle:
    :nonofinger: Must resist the urge to buy black cherry tomato... Plus I bought more seeds/spuds last night :whistle:
    Replies:
    Views:
  25. Scrungee
    Like x 4

FREE P&P Free one hour delivery from Wickes

That was my thoughts, have they bumped the weight up? I can normally manage a 70L bag of any make compost but know I can't lift much more than 25kg. Hmm. Strange!On a side note Lidl have got...
    That was my thoughts, have they bumped the weight up? I can normally manage a 70L bag of any make compost but know I can't lift much more than 25kg. Hmm. Strange!On a side note Lidl have got their gardening stuff in 2nd March. £1.99 for 40L. It's a lot closer than Brecon..
    That was my thoughts, have they bumped the weight up? I can normally manage a 70L bag of any make compost but know I can't lift much more than 25kg. Hmm. Strange!On a side note Lidl have got their gardening stuff in 2nd March. £1.99 for 40L....
    That was my thoughts, have they bumped the weight up? I can normally manage a 70L bag of any make compost but know I can't lift much more than 25kg. Hmm. Strange!On a side note Lidl have got...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options