1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please note - to keep GC running smoothly, from time to time the staff will have to close a long thread and continue it in a new thread. You too can do your bit to help - if you have a long running PM conversation, please terminate the conversation and start a new conversation. For further information, please contact a member of the staff team.
    Dismiss Notice

Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. marina29

Inkbird 15% discount code

This code doesn't work anymore, do you have a new one?
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. marina29

Inkbird 15% discount for amazon prime day

For anyone interested in these products, please see my comprehensive review
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Webmaster
    Like x 11

Purpose of this forum area

Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title much the same as I have done with this one :-as I have added the Prefix 'Freebies' (available...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title much the same as I have done with this one...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5.   » Normal Threads
  6. Scrungee

Reduced Tesco gardening reductions 2017

I take it you are not overly keen on them. :biggrin: :goodpost:
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Bilbo675
    Like x 6

Bargain Wilko's Half Price Sale

Nothing left other than what I assumed was going to stay full price, but as I was passing (on our way to get some 25% off cheese at Iceland) had a quick look and found they had reduced the 39L...
    Nothing left other than what I assumed was going to stay full price, but as I was passing (on our way to get some 25% off cheese at Iceland) had a quick look and found they had reduced the 39L flexi tubs to £1.25 each so bought last 4. Googling indicates they were £5 full price Wilko Flexi Tub...
    Nothing left other than what I assumed was going to stay full price, but as I was passing (on our way to get some 25% off cheese at Iceland) had a quick look and found they had reduced the 39L flexi tubs to £1.25 each so bought last 4. Googling...
    Nothing left other than what I assumed was going to stay full price, but as I was passing (on our way to get some 25% off cheese at Iceland) had a quick look and found they had reduced the 39L...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Scrungee

Reduced All gardening stuff 25p at Poundland

If anybody's heading off to Poundland in search of bargains, don't forget their Onion Storage Bags @ £1 are much cheaper than the £4 plus that Lakeland, Amazon, etc. charge, and they are identical...
    If anybody's heading off to Poundland in search of bargains, don't forget their Onion Storage Bags @ £1 are much cheaper than the £4 plus that Lakeland, Amazon, etc. charge, and they are identical to Potato Storage Bags and can be used for both Lakeland Onion Preserving Bag - 28 x 39cmAnd at...
    If anybody's heading off to Poundland in search of bargains, don't forget their Onion Storage Bags @ £1 are much cheaper than the £4 plus that Lakeland, Amazon, etc. charge, and they are identical to Potato Storage Bags and can be used for both...
    If anybody's heading off to Poundland in search of bargains, don't forget their Onion Storage Bags @ £1 are much cheaper than the £4 plus that Lakeland, Amazon, etc. charge, and they are identical...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Redwing
    Like x 7

Lidl Bulbs

I went (as planned last Friday) to the newly opened Lidl.The store is brighter than the older style, wider aisles but not so "stacked", so they seem to be restyling to be more like other...
    I went (as planned last Friday) to the newly opened Lidl.The store is brighter than the older style, wider aisles but not so "stacked", so they seem to be restyling to be more like other supermarkets. This comes at a cost because the produce certainly seemed higher priced from when I last...
    I went (as planned last Friday) to the newly opened Lidl.The store is brighter than the older style, wider aisles but not so "stacked", so they seem to be restyling to be more like other supermarkets. This comes at a cost because the produce...
    I went (as planned last Friday) to the newly opened Lidl.The store is brighter than the older style, wider aisles but not so "stacked", so they seem to be restyling to be more like other...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Jack Sparrow

Has anybody ever bought plants from Groupon?

Hi Jack , that is way too expensive for what will be a rooted cutting in a 3" pot.
    Hi Jack , that is way too expensive for what will be a rooted cutting in a 3" pot.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Scrungee
    Informative x 4

Reduced Wyevale 50p seed sale ONLINE & INSTORE

Not sure if it's worth the drive.. Never been to one.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Scrungee
    Like x 3

Reduced Poundstretcher gardening reductions

The packs of cell trays are now down to 49p.All seeds 25p.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Scrungee

Reduced B&M Westland compost 69p for 20L

I have read bad reviews about it. Many claim there is more vegetation (wood chip etc) than manure.G.
    I have read bad reviews about it. Many claim there is more vegetation (wood chip etc) than manure.G.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Jimb0b

Discounts Mr Fothergills seeds

hi all Mr Fothergills website has some seeds at £1, some even have get cheapest free.Bought about 15 packs but got about 4-5 free.James
    hi all Mr Fothergills website has some seeds at £1, some even have get cheapest free.Bought about 15 packs but got about 4-5 free.James
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Scrungee

Reduced Homebase Mr Fothergills seeds half price

Seen this in 2 of their stores.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. clanless
    Informative x 4

Bargain ASDA

Bbqs half price or better. If you click up in the corner of your browser you can zoom in up to 500% to see prices.. 3 gas burner £37.50Grass care stuff reduced.
    Bbqs half price or better. If you click up in the corner of your browser you can zoom in up to 500% to see prices.. 3 gas burner £37.50Grass care stuff reduced.
    IMG_20170710_115809.jpg 20170806_131828.jpg 20170806_131453.jpg 20170806_131516.jpg 20170806_131737.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Linz

Bargain Stanley Tool box

^^yep. Thought I put it in the title. Thank scrungee
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Linz
    Like x 3

Bargain cheap seeds from 1p

You may have @Linz because as I said, I've bought off them before and never had a heads up via email of a sale. I'll go and have a look now. Thank you
    You may have @Linz because as I said, I've bought off them before and never had a heads up via email of a sale. I'll go and have a look now. Thank you
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Scrungee

Vouchers 15% off £30 or more at Wickes voucher

Is ti still valid?
    Is ti still valid?
    Is ti still valid?
    Is ti still valid?
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Keith Thomas

Discounts Lucky dip garden ready plants

Yeah guys,My garden is getting ripped up at the moment and so therefore I am not planning on buying any of these. I thought it was a good price so thought I would share but as pointed out it is...
    Yeah guys,My garden is getting ripped up at the moment and so therefore I am not planning on buying any of these. I thought it was a good price so thought I would share but as pointed out it is only a bargain if you want or need the plants. Guess that is the disadvantage of this sort of offer...
    Yeah guys,My garden is getting ripped up at the moment and so therefore I am not planning on buying any of these. I thought it was a good price so thought I would share but as pointed out it is only a bargain if you want or need the plants....
    Yeah guys,My garden is getting ripped up at the moment and so therefore I am not planning on buying any of these. I thought it was a good price so thought I would share but as pointed out it is...
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. clanless

Compost

Gro sure container & hanging basket compost on clearance at Homebase, reduced from £2.95 to £2.00 for 50L (about £4 everywhere else).Gro-Sure Container and Basket Compost with 4 Months Feed -...
    Gro sure container & hanging basket compost on clearance at Homebase, reduced from £2.95 to £2.00 for 50L (about £4 everywhere else).Gro-Sure Container and Basket Compost with 4 Months Feed - 50L | HomebaseN.B. Not all stores have stock.
    Gro sure container & hanging basket compost on clearance at Homebase, reduced from £2.95 to £2.00 for 50L (about £4 everywhere else).Gro-Sure Container and Basket Compost with 4 Months Feed - 50L | HomebaseN.B. Not all stores have stock.
    Gro sure container & hanging basket compost on clearance at Homebase, reduced from £2.95 to £2.00 for 50L (about £4 everywhere else).Gro-Sure Container and Basket Compost with 4 Months Feed -...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Tim Shields

Miracle Grow Patch Magic - 3.6KG for a tenner @ B&Q

Here you go, alp...just follow the link :)Miracle Gro ® Patch Magic Patch Repairer 3.6kg | Departments | DIY at B&Q
    Here you go, alp...just follow the link :)Miracle Gro ® Patch Magic Patch Repairer 3.6kg | Departments | DIY at B&Q
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. Scrungee
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. Scrungee

Freebies Free tomato seeds

300 FREE* Summer Flowering Bulbs | Daily Mail Onlinealthough I dislike the DM more and more for a bunch of reasons, they are offering free bulbs today, for 5.99 postage.
    300 FREE* Summer Flowering Bulbs | Daily Mail Onlinealthough I dislike the DM more and more for a bunch of reasons, they are offering free bulbs today, for 5.99 postage.
    Replies:
    Views:
  25. Scrungee

Reduced Wyevale 70% off seed potatoes, onion sets, garlic, dahlias, etc.

Seed spuds were all reduced to £1 a bag when I called into Wyevale, Bicester, Oxon today and their shelves were still full of 2Kg bags of every variety. As it's getting a bit late bought a 2Kg bag...
    Seed spuds were all reduced to £1 a bag when I called into Wyevale, Bicester, Oxon today and their shelves were still full of 2Kg bags of every variety. As it's getting a bit late bought a 2Kg bag of Sarpo Mira (80% off, was £5), not my most favourite variety, but 21 tubers and blight resistance...
    Seed spuds were all reduced to £1 a bag when I called into Wyevale, Bicester, Oxon today and their shelves were still full of 2Kg bags of every variety. As it's getting a bit late bought a 2Kg bag of Sarpo Mira (80% off, was £5), not my most...
    Seed spuds were all reduced to £1 a bag when I called into Wyevale, Bicester, Oxon today and their shelves were still full of 2Kg bags of every variety. As it's getting a bit late bought a 2Kg bag...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options