1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↑
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. Webmaster
    Like x 12

Purpose of this forum area

Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title much the same as I have done with this one :-as I have added the Prefix 'Freebies' (available...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title much the same as I have done with this one...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Hanglow

£1 seed sale Mr Fothergills

On their website, fair number of veg seeds.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Hanglow

Lidl, all seeds 20p

New seasons tend to arrive around Jan 20th, so not long to wait!
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Loofah

Farmer gracy

Let them know when you order your not happy with it.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6.   » Normal Threads
  7. Scrungee
    Like x 4

Only £29.99 !

Look at the wattle on that ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Bilbo675

Family Bargains "Bargains"

I had to google Family Bargains as I had not heard of them and they are part of the 99p group so in between the usual rubbish some good bargains to be had and we do have one of those!
    I had to google Family Bargains as I had not heard of them and they are part of the 99p group so in between the usual rubbish some good bargains to be had and we do have one of those!
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Webmaster
    Like x 3

Freebies FREE SEEDS - Kitchen Garden Magazine, June 2014 Edition No. 201

Now that is a deal I think.. :thumbsup: Cheers
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Scrungee
    Like x 4

Reduced Packs of five 27 cell trays reduced to 50p @ B&M

As the title. Overall size 140 x 480mm, the cells are roughly the same size as standard 40x cell trays. Being 9 x 3 cells they wont fit in seed trays unless cut, but 135 cells for 50p is very...
    As the title. Overall size 140 x 480mm, the cells are roughly the same size as standard 40x cell trays. Being 9 x 3 cells they wont fit in seed trays unless cut, but 135 cells for 50p is very cheap. I think they fit into some 'window cill' propagators.
    As the title. Overall size 140 x 480mm, the cells are roughly the same size as standard 40x cell trays. Being 9 x 3 cells they wont fit in seed trays unless cut, but 135 cells for 50p is very cheap. I think they fit into some 'window cill'...
    As the title. Overall size 140 x 480mm, the cells are roughly the same size as standard 40x cell trays. Being 9 x 3 cells they wont fit in seed trays unless cut, but 135 cells for 50p is very...
    GC BandM trays.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Lolly999

Freebies Top Soil

Hi @Lolly999 I live just down the road from you but don't need any top soil I'm afraid. Have you tried contacting the nature park at Mucking? They are always looking for some top soil.Or there's...
    Hi @Lolly999 I live just down the road from you but don't need any top soil I'm afraid. Have you tried contacting the nature park at Mucking? They are always looking for some top soil.Or there's freecycle of course....
    Hi @Lolly999 I live just down the road from you but don't need any top soil I'm afraid. Have you tried contacting the nature park at Mucking? They are always looking for some top soil.Or there's freecycle of course....
    Hi @Lolly999 I live just down the road from you but don't need any top soil I'm afraid. Have you tried contacting the nature park at Mucking? They are always looking for some top soil.Or there's...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Scrungee

Reduced 60 x 60mm Fibre pots 50p @B&M

Also, my experience of Poundland's is that they disintegrate before your plant is ready for planting out.
    Also, my experience of Poundland's is that they disintegrate before your plant is ready for planting out.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Scrungee

Vouchers For 6 geraniums in The Telegraph 14/6/14

On page 29 of today's Telegraph, there is a voucher to get free Geraniums at Homebase (worth £5.00) plus save £5.00 when you spend £20.00 or more on any Garden plants at Homebase. The newspaper...
    On page 29 of today's Telegraph, there is a voucher to get free Geraniums at Homebase (worth £5.00) plus save £5.00 when you spend £20.00 or more on any Garden plants at Homebase. The newspaper costs £2, but is free with £8's worth of shopping from Waitrose. You can't include the geraniums as...
    On page 29 of today's Telegraph, there is a voucher to get free Geraniums at Homebase (worth £5.00) plus save £5.00 when you spend £20.00 or more on any Garden plants at Homebase. The newspaper costs £2, but is free with £8's worth of shopping...
    On page 29 of today's Telegraph, there is a voucher to get free Geraniums at Homebase (worth £5.00) plus save £5.00 when you spend £20.00 or more on any Garden plants at Homebase. The newspaper...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Scrungee

Reduced Seeds now 3 pkts for £1 @ The Works

3 packets of seeds for £1. I think they were previously 49p each. Plus 5p per pound back with The Works loyalty card (min £10 spend over 2 x 3 month accounting periods), so potentially 95p for 3...
    3 packets of seeds for £1. I think they were previously 49p each. Plus 5p per pound back with The Works loyalty card (min £10 spend over 2 x 3 month accounting periods), so potentially 95p for 3 packets. I didn't bother because we got a few loyalty cards that entitled us to the free seeds...
    3 packets of seeds for £1. I think they were previously 49p each. Plus 5p per pound back with The Works loyalty card (min £10 spend over 2 x 3 month accounting periods), so potentially 95p for 3 packets. I didn't bother because we got a few...
    3 packets of seeds for £1. I think they were previously 49p each. Plus 5p per pound back with The Works loyalty card (min £10 spend over 2 x 3 month accounting periods), so potentially 95p for 3...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Webmaster

Freebies Herb Seeds

Nice one. I requested free seeds, as did the cat.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. nFrost

ATTN: Kristen - Found you a bargain

:)Had already seen it and pondered it, but the frame is not robust enough IMHO and Driffield is a long haul ... used to go up to Bridlington a fair bit (stayed at the Expanse (sp?) up there which...
    :)Had already seen it and pondered it, but the frame is not robust enough IMHO and Driffield is a long haul ... used to go up to Bridlington a fair bit (stayed at the Expanse (sp?) up there which was nicknamed the Expense!)
    :)Had already seen it and pondered it, but the frame is not robust enough IMHO and Driffield is a long haul ... used to go up to Bridlington a fair bit (stayed at the Expanse (sp?) up there which was nicknamed the Expense!)
    :)Had already seen it and pondered it, but the frame is not robust enough IMHO and Driffield is a long haul ... used to go up to Bridlington a fair bit (stayed at the Expanse (sp?) up there which...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. WorldVisionLiz

RHS Hampton Court Palace Tickets

Charity World Vision UK have been showing gardens to celebrate the transformation of Ethiopia, from famine in 1984 to vegetation and healthy crops today, for the 30th anniversary. They are raising...
    Charity World Vision UK have been showing gardens to celebrate the transformation of Ethiopia, from famine in 1984 to vegetation and healthy crops today, for the 30th anniversary. They are raising awareness of help needed in other areas of Africa too. Until 4th July, if you sign up to show...
    Charity World Vision UK have been showing gardens to celebrate the transformation of Ethiopia, from famine in 1984 to vegetation and healthy crops today, for the 30th anniversary. They are raising awareness of help needed in other areas of Africa...
    Charity World Vision UK have been showing gardens to celebrate the transformation of Ethiopia, from famine in 1984 to vegetation and healthy crops today, for the 30th anniversary. They are raising...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Doyler

Online Code Spear & Jackson Patio Weed Brush 15% Off

Without that code it's £7.19 + £5.99 delivery = £13.18, so with 15% off (the £7.19) it would be £6.11 + £5.99 delivery = £12.10. Homebase sell these for £7.99 !!! and last weekend you could...
    Without that code it's £7.19 + £5.99 delivery = £13.18, so with 15% off (the £7.19) it would be £6.11 + £5.99 delivery = £12.10. Homebase sell these for £7.99 !!! and last weekend you could have got a further 15% off, getting the cost down to only £6.79 !!! (+ Nectar points) Seems a...
    Without that code it's £7.19 + £5.99 delivery = £13.18, so with 15% off (the £7.19) it would be £6.11 + £5.99 delivery = £12.10. Homebase sell these for £7.99 !!! and last weekend you could have got a further 15% off, getting the cost down...
    Without that code it's £7.19 + £5.99 delivery = £13.18, so with 15% off (the £7.19) it would be £6.11 + £5.99 delivery = £12.10. Homebase sell these for £7.99 !!! and last weekend you could...
    paving brush.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Scrungee

Reduced 30% Off Tesco gardening stuff

Tempted to buy there water butts at £14 each....
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Cinnamon

Reduced Jamie Oliver seed set for 50p at Homebase

Homebase have Jamie Oliver boxed seed selection packs down to 50p. There's a Best of British veg, a Mediterranean pack and another one. For your fifty hard-earned pence you get 6 packs, growing...
    Homebase have Jamie Oliver boxed seed selection packs down to 50p. There's a Best of British veg, a Mediterranean pack and another one. For your fifty hard-earned pence you get 6 packs, growing instructions and coloured labels. Contents of the Best of British Veg: Carrot flyaway, Chard bright...
    Homebase have Jamie Oliver boxed seed selection packs down to 50p. There's a Best of British veg, a Mediterranean pack and another one. For your fifty hard-earned pence you get 6 packs, growing instructions and coloured labels. Contents of the...
    Homebase have Jamie Oliver boxed seed selection packs down to 50p. There's a Best of British veg, a Mediterranean pack and another one. For your fifty hard-earned pence you get 6 packs, growing...
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Charlotte Evans

Free pest control as part of new BBC 2 series

WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE PEST CONTROL SERVICE TO RID YOUR PROPERTY OF UNWANTED GUESTS?Have you got rats or cockroaches? Do you have an infestation of another pest? Does your home, garden or...
    WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE PEST CONTROL SERVICE TO RID YOUR PROPERTY OF UNWANTED GUESTS?Have you got rats or cockroaches? Do you have an infestation of another pest? Does your home, garden or business need rescuing? Whether it’s bed bugs, mice, moles or even snakes, this Summer we are looking for...
    WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE PEST CONTROL SERVICE TO RID YOUR PROPERTY OF UNWANTED GUESTS?Have you got rats or cockroaches? Do you have an infestation of another pest? Does your home, garden or business need rescuing? Whether it’s bed bugs, mice,...
    WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE PEST CONTROL SERVICE TO RID YOUR PROPERTY OF UNWANTED GUESTS?Have you got rats or cockroaches? Do you have an infestation of another pest? Does your home, garden or...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Cinnamon

Bargain Coffee plants for £2 in Lidl

Thanks Cinnamon.I had to Google Zamioculcas - then realised it was the ZZ plant, which is an easier name to remember. Its rather fun and I would quite like to get one - except that I have no...
    Thanks Cinnamon.I had to Google Zamioculcas - then realised it was the ZZ plant, which is an easier name to remember. Its rather fun and I would quite like to get one - except that I have no space. I think I will have to make a trip. I knew Lidl had cheap plants some times but I never...
    Thanks Cinnamon.I had to Google Zamioculcas - then realised it was the ZZ plant, which is an easier name to remember. Its rather fun and I would quite like to get one - except that I have no space. I think I will have to make a trip. I knew...
    Thanks Cinnamon.I had to Google Zamioculcas - then realised it was the ZZ plant, which is an easier name to remember. Its rather fun and I would quite like to get one - except that I have no...
    Clipboard.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. Kristen

Bargain Constantine Garden Nursery - Closing Down Sale

Just put a order together, so sad choosing from a plant nursery closing selling unusual plants
    Just put a order together, so sad choosing from a plant nursery closing selling unusual plants
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. pamsdish

Wowcher Tropical Palm Deal

I have bought from these in the past no problem.
    Replies:
    Views:
  25. westwales

Bargain Lavender,Heuchera and more plants at Morrisons

Large established plants, several varieties of Lavender & Heuchera are £2.oo each at Morrisons today.They seem healthy with well established root systems and are the same size as those which were...
    Large established plants, several varieties of Lavender & Heuchera are £2.oo each at Morrisons today.They seem healthy with well established root systems and are the same size as those which were £5+ each a week or so ago. Looked like new stock to me.
    Large established plants, several varieties of Lavender & Heuchera are £2.oo each at Morrisons today.They seem healthy with well established root systems and are the same size as those which were £5+ each a week or so ago. Looked like new stock...
    Large established plants, several varieties of Lavender & Heuchera are £2.oo each at Morrisons today.They seem healthy with well established root systems and are the same size as those which were...
    Replies:
    Views:
  26. Dips
    Like x 7

Freebies 48 Free Lavender Plants - Gardeners world Online Offer

nFrost if it makes u feel any better i have lost 2 pinks and 2 of the ice and i have no idea why
    nFrost if it makes u feel any better i have lost 2 pinks and 2 of the ice and i have no idea why
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice