Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title ↓
Replies Views
Last Message
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. Hanglow

£1 seed sale Mr Fothergills

On their website, fair number of veg seeds.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Webmaster
    Like x 12

Purpose of this forum area

Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title much the same as I have done with this one :-as I have added the Prefix 'Freebies' (available...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title much the same as I have done with this one...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Hanglow

Lidl, all seeds 20p

New seasons tend to arrive around Jan 20th, so not long to wait!
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Loofah

Farmer gracy

We use Evri regularly for sending packages (usually 2 or 3 a week) they're always delivered the next day - as long as we drop it off by midday. We use them because they're cheaper than the others...
    We use Evri regularly for sending packages (usually 2 or 3 a week) they're always delivered the next day - as long as we drop it off by midday. We use them because they're cheaper than the others as we need to have a tracking number (P.O. charge £5 for tracking and Evri are free for it) and our...
    We use Evri regularly for sending packages (usually 2 or 3 a week) they're always delivered the next day - as long as we drop it off by midday. We use them because they're cheaper than the others as we need to have a tracking number (P.O. charge...
    We use Evri regularly for sending packages (usually 2 or 3 a week) they're always delivered the next day - as long as we drop it off by midday. We use them because they're cheaper than the others...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6.   » Normal Threads
  7. Scrungee

Freebies £7.50's Worth of free stuff at Wyevale 10 - 12 May

Just totalled up all our freebies, each voucher spent at BD gains a further 5% in points (× 1.05), and those spent at Wyevale buy 5% extra (÷ 0.95) than voucher value (incl tomatoes, which make a...
    Just totalled up all our freebies, each voucher spent at BD gains a further 5% in points (× 1.05), and those spent at Wyevale buy 5% extra (÷ 0.95) than voucher value (incl tomatoes, which make a 13p profit each), a saving of £81.46, plus I re-used some other vouchers, total savings of...
    Just totalled up all our freebies, each voucher spent at BD gains a further 5% in points (× 1.05), and those spent at Wyevale buy 5% extra (÷ 0.95) than voucher value (incl tomatoes, which make a 13p profit each), a saving of £81.46, plus I...
    Just totalled up all our freebies, each voucher spent at BD gains a further 5% in points (× 1.05), and those spent at Wyevale buy 5% extra (÷ 0.95) than voucher value (incl tomatoes, which make a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. ElaineTP

Vouchers £5 RHS Voucher For new members

Got this in an email - the RHS give all new members 25% discount on their first years membership - but if you register on this page Find out about being an RHS member here / RHS Gardening you get...
    Got this in an email - the RHS give all new members 25% discount on their first years membership - but if you register on this page Find out about being an RHS member here / RHS Gardening you get an additional £5 shopping voucher for their shops. I couldn't get it cos I'm already a member but...
    Got this in an email - the RHS give all new members 25% discount on their first years membership - but if you register on this page Find out about being an RHS member here / RHS Gardening you get an additional £5 shopping voucher for their shops....
    Got this in an email - the RHS give all new members 25% discount on their first years membership - but if you register on this page Find out about being an RHS member here / RHS Gardening you get...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Scrungee

Online Code £5 online T&M code

Check your emails as I got a £5 code (no minimum spend) today with T&M's newsletter, to be used before midnight tonight, Tues 28th July.No use to me as I've maxed out on virtually free stuff...
    Check your emails as I got a £5 code (no minimum spend) today with T&M's newsletter, to be used before midnight tonight, Tues 28th July.No use to me as I've maxed out on virtually free stuff from VM or 75% off plus buy 2 get 1 free from Wilkos.But if somebody can make use of it (you will...
    Check your emails as I got a £5 code (no minimum spend) today with T&M's newsletter, to be used before midnight tonight, Tues 28th July.No use to me as I've maxed out on virtually free stuff from VM or 75% off plus buy 2 get 1 free from...
    Check your emails as I got a £5 code (no minimum spend) today with T&M's newsletter, to be used before midnight tonight, Tues 28th July.No use to me as I've maxed out on virtually free stuff...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Scrungee

Online Code £5 off £50 @ Amazon 'Home and Garden'

Use code HOMEGDN5 to get £5 off £50, expires midnight 23rd April.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Scrungee

Vouchers £5 off £5, £10 off £50 & £5 off £25 Robert Dyas Vouchers & codes

£5 Voucher in tomorrow's Sunday Mail, no minimum spend so £5 off £5, but the paper costs £1.60.It's valid instore tomorrow only which is a bit of a shame as I wont be passing a store until...
    £5 Voucher in tomorrow's Sunday Mail, no minimum spend so £5 off £5, but the paper costs £1.60.It's valid instore tomorrow only which is a bit of a shame as I wont be passing a store until Tuesday and with a bit of 'creative' shopping tomorrow I could've wangled free papers in lieu of the free...
    £5 Voucher in tomorrow's Sunday Mail, no minimum spend so £5 off £5, but the paper costs £1.60.It's valid instore tomorrow only which is a bit of a shame as I wont be passing a store until Tuesday and with a bit of 'creative' shopping tomorrow...
    £5 Voucher in tomorrow's Sunday Mail, no minimum spend so £5 off £5, but the paper costs £1.60.It's valid instore tomorrow only which is a bit of a shame as I wont be passing a store until...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Scrungee

Vouchers £5 off £35 spend at Homebase 12 -18th Feb

The £5 off £35 vouchers can be used from Friday 19th Feb, but if you want to reserve some reduced to clear stuff to use it on, make your reservation tomorrow on Thursday 18th Feb to collect by...
    The £5 off £35 vouchers can be used from Friday 19th Feb, but if you want to reserve some reduced to clear stuff to use it on, make your reservation tomorrow on Thursday 18th Feb to collect by close of business Friday 19th and use voucher.It's also worth having a look around instore before...
    The £5 off £35 vouchers can be used from Friday 19th Feb, but if you want to reserve some reduced to clear stuff to use it on, make your reservation tomorrow on Thursday 18th Feb to collect by close of business Friday 19th and use voucher.It's...
    The £5 off £35 vouchers can be used from Friday 19th Feb, but if you want to reserve some reduced to clear stuff to use it on, make your reservation tomorrow on Thursday 18th Feb to collect by...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Scrungee

Vouchers £5 off £25 @ B&Q in delivered leaflets

If you get a B&Q 'Get set for winter' leaflet through your door, don't chuck it straight in the recycling as thete's a £5 voucher on the back, valid until 31/12/2018.The voucher is store...
    If you get a B&Q 'Get set for winter' leaflet through your door, don't chuck it straight in the recycling as thete's a £5 voucher on the back, valid until 31/12/2018.The voucher is store specific, and they might be targeting areas with a Homebase in the process of closing down.
    If you get a B&Q 'Get set for winter' leaflet through your door, don't chuck it straight in the recycling as thete's a £5 voucher on the back, valid until 31/12/2018.The voucher is store specific, and they might be targeting areas with a...
    If you get a B&Q 'Get set for winter' leaflet through your door, don't chuck it straight in the recycling as thete's a £5 voucher on the back, valid until 31/12/2018.The voucher is store...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Scrungee

Vouchers £5 off £20 at Wickes in-store + online

Thanks for letting me know it helped.I'm still waiting over 3 days on one signup for the voucher, good job we have multiple emails for multiple applications.
    Thanks for letting me know it helped.I'm still waiting over 3 days on one signup for the voucher, good job we have multiple emails for multiple applications.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Scrungee

Vouchers £5 off £15 @ Wyevale

There's £5 off £15 vouchers in the latest Wyevale Gardening Club mailing, which is a reason for having more than one account per household. We used ours to get a carload of J. Arthur Bower's as in...
    There's £5 off £15 vouchers in the latest Wyevale Gardening Club mailing, which is a reason for having more than one account per household. We used ours to get a carload of J. Arthur Bower's as in post #1, then got free drinks in the café (spend £5 get voucher for free hot drink up to 12:00 and...
    There's £5 off £15 vouchers in the latest Wyevale Gardening Club mailing, which is a reason for having more than one account per household. We used ours to get a carload of J. Arthur Bower's as in post #1, then got free drinks in the café (spend...
    There's £5 off £15 vouchers in the latest Wyevale Gardening Club mailing, which is a reason for having more than one account per household. We used ours to get a carload of J. Arthur Bower's as in...
    wyevaleMOC.jpg wyevaleMOC2.jpg wyevale.jpg wyvale baskets.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Scrungee

Online Code £5 Off £10 @ Amazon for Mastercard users

The 5 Off 10 was quickly oversubscribed, but now there's a 5 off 40
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Scrungee

Online Code £5 off code/voucher in T&M Spring Catalogue

Don't chuck it straight into your recycling, give it a shake and a loose A4 sheet will fall out that has a £5 voucher on it that used online or sent with mail order. Valid until 15th March 2017.
    Don't chuck it straight into your recycling, give it a shake and a loose A4 sheet will fall out that has a £5 voucher on it that used online or sent with mail order. Valid until 15th March 2017.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Scrungee

Vouchers £5 for £30 spend & £10 for £50 spend at Homebase

T&C Offer Details from Homebase Helping to Make Your House a HomeShop in store between Friday 3rd and Monday 6th February and receive a Homebase Bonus.If you spend £30 in store, we'll give you...
    T&C Offer Details from Homebase Helping to Make Your House a HomeShop in store between Friday 3rd and Monday 6th February and receive a Homebase Bonus.If you spend £30 in store, we'll give you a £5 voucher to spend on anything you need. If you spend £50 in store, we'll give you a £10...
    T&C Offer Details from Homebase Helping to Make Your House a HomeShop in store between Friday 3rd and Monday 6th February and receive a Homebase Bonus.If you spend £30 in store, we'll give you a £5 voucher to spend on anything you need. If...
    T&C Offer Details from Homebase Helping to Make Your House a HomeShop in store between Friday 3rd and Monday 6th February and receive a Homebase Bonus.If you spend £30 in store, we'll give you...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Scrungee

Vouchers £2 off £12 voucher WYS £5 instore

Not as good as previous offers that were without any pre-spend
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Scrungee

Vouchers £2 off £12 at Poundland + Competition

Get cost of gardening items down to only 83p each! Valid until Sun 8th.When you buy any gardening item a voucher will print out for The Keukenhof Flower Show, Holland, 17 - 19 April 2015....
    Get cost of gardening items down to only 83p each! Valid until Sun 8th.When you buy any gardening item a voucher will print out for The Keukenhof Flower Show, Holland, 17 - 19 April 2015.Looks good from Google Images
    Get cost of gardening items down to only 83p each! Valid until Sun 8th.When you buy any gardening item a voucher will print out for The Keukenhof Flower Show, Holland, 17 - 19 April 2015.Looks good from Google Images
    Get cost of gardening items down to only 83p each! Valid until Sun 8th.When you buy any gardening item a voucher will print out for The Keukenhof Flower Show, Holland, 17 - 19 April 2015....
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Scrungee
    Like x 3

Discounts £10 off £50 and £20 off £50 at Wickes

Very kind of you to post that Scrungee :ThankYou:
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Steve R

£10 off at amazon, today only.

@Steve R I've had this offer also 10% off when I spend £50 as I'm with prime and we used the amazon locker last week and that's a great service with Amazon also :dbgrtmb:
    @Steve R I've had this offer also 10% off when I spend £50 as I'm with prime and we used the amazon locker last week and that's a great service with Amazon also :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. Jason85

Bargain Yucca and date palm

Well that's still not bad for palms as they fetch more than that normally, mine was right place at right times
    Well that's still not bad for palms as they fetch more than that normally, mine was right place at right times
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. Scrungee
    Like x 3

Bargain Yale Rim Deadlock £1.99 at B&M

I'll be using my rimlock on a new allotment shed. At the front will be a false door screwed through to a few layers thick wall of plywood and/or sterling board behind it and with a padlock and...
    I'll be using my rimlock on a new allotment shed. At the front will be a false door screwed through to a few layers thick wall of plywood and/or sterling board behind it and with a padlock and hasp fitted. At the rear the 'wall' below the gable will actually be a door with concealed hinges and...
    I'll be using my rimlock on a new allotment shed. At the front will be a false door screwed through to a few layers thick wall of plywood and/or sterling board behind it and with a padlock and hasp fitted. At the rear the 'wall' below the gable...
    I'll be using my rimlock on a new allotment shed. At the front will be a false door screwed through to a few layers thick wall of plywood and/or sterling board behind it and with a padlock and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  25. Scrungee

Vouchers Xmas Wyevale Gardening Club mailing

Got 2 vouchers, £5 off WYS £25 spend +/or £5 in points WYS £5, expiry 24th Dec, 20% off, but bearing in mind you also get 5% back in Gardening Club points, that's £1.25 on £25, so a total of 25%...
    Got 2 vouchers, £5 off WYS £25 spend +/or £5 in points WYS £5, expiry 24th Dec, 20% off, but bearing in mind you also get 5% back in Gardening Club points, that's £1.25 on £25, so a total of 25% off, plus I get whatever stuff I need and's cheaper or on special offer there rather than elsewhere,...
    Got 2 vouchers, £5 off WYS £25 spend +/or £5 in points WYS £5, expiry 24th Dec, 20% off, but bearing in mind you also get 5% back in Gardening Club points, that's £1.25 on £25, so a total of 25% off, plus I get whatever stuff I need and's cheaper...
    Got 2 vouchers, £5 off WYS £25 spend +/or £5 in points WYS £5, expiry 24th Dec, 20% off, but bearing in mind you also get 5% back in Gardening Club points, that's £1.25 on £25, so a total of 25%...
    Replies:
    Views:
  26. Scrungee

Bargain Wyevale seeds BOGOF online (haven't checked instore)

Oops!Sorry, but Izzy decided to help herself to some cookies whilst waiting for me in the shop before Wyevale, so I decided to head home, before she found the lamb shoulder in the shopping!!I...
    Oops!Sorry, but Izzy decided to help herself to some cookies whilst waiting for me in the shop before Wyevale, so I decided to head home, before she found the lamb shoulder in the shopping!!I will try again tomorrow..!
    Oops!Sorry, but Izzy decided to help herself to some cookies whilst waiting for me in the shop before Wyevale, so I decided to head home, before she found the lamb shoulder in the shopping!!I will try again tomorrow..!
    Oops!Sorry, but Izzy decided to help herself to some cookies whilst waiting for me in the shop before Wyevale, so I decided to head home, before she found the lamb shoulder in the shopping!!I...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice