1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views ↓
Last Message
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. Webmaster
    Like x 12

Purpose of this forum area

Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title much the same as I have done with this one :-as I have added the Prefix 'Freebies' (available...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title much the same as I have done with this one...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Loofah

Farmer gracy

Let them know when you order your not happy with it.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Hanglow

Lidl, all seeds 20p

New seasons tend to arrive around Jan 20th, so not long to wait!
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Hanglow

£1 seed sale Mr Fothergills

On their website, fair number of veg seeds.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6.   » Normal Threads
  7. Bilbo675
    Like x 6

Bargain Wilko's Half Price Sale

We have 2 Wilkinson branches here and they are both difficult to get to from where we live.G.
    We have 2 Wilkinson branches here and they are both difficult to get to from where we live.G.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. HarryS
    Like x 3

Bargain Asda Salix Flamingo

:biggrin: Mine is about 6ft from bottom of pot to top of tree, so I need some advice on mine soon. I may need a bigger pot/trim. They are nice little trees, I hope your does well :blue thumb:
    :biggrin: Mine is about 6ft from bottom of pot to top of tree, so I need some advice on mine soon. I may need a bigger pot/trim. They are nice little trees, I hope your does well :blue thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. WeeTam

3 Bags of 70ltr mpc for £9 @Morrisons

Being 5ft and a fart, people just assume I can't carry the bags so they take them to my car for me when I ask at the till for them :snork:. Haven't got a Morrison's close by but I seen the asda 70l compo...
    Being 5ft and a fart, people just assume I can't carry the bags so they take them to my car for me when I ask at the till for them :snork:. Haven't got a Morrison's close by but I seen the asda 70l compo on at 3 for 10, anyone bought some of that yet and what's it like?
    Being 5ft and a fart, people just assume I can't carry the bags so they take them to my car for me when I ask at the till for them :snork:. Haven't got a Morrison's close by but I seen the asda 70l compo on at 3 for 10, anyone bought some of that yet...
    Being 5ft and a fart, people just assume I can't carry the bags so they take them to my car for me when I ask at the till for them :snork:. Haven't got a Morrison's close by but I seen the asda 70l compo...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Scrungee
    Funny x 3

Reduced Half price scaffold boards at Wickes

No stock near me but seems to be everywhere else,damn.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Steph bumblebee

Bargain Daffodil bulbs 25kg for £19, cheapest I've found anywhere!

I don't think you'll go wrong there JWK, to me Parkers are the best out there. Ad you get some good bargains from them as well. I've used them for years and never had to return or complain about...
    I don't think you'll go wrong there JWK, to me Parkers are the best out there. Ad you get some good bargains from them as well. I've used them for years and never had to return or complain about anything.
    I don't think you'll go wrong there JWK, to me Parkers are the best out there. Ad you get some good bargains from them as well. I've used them for years and never had to return or complain about anything.
    I don't think you'll go wrong there JWK, to me Parkers are the best out there. Ad you get some good bargains from them as well. I've used them for years and never had to return or complain about...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Scrungee
    Informative x 7

Bargain Unlimited free seeds, etc. at Van Meuwen for 99p outlay

and the spring bulbs are currently producing these:
    VM11.jpg VM22.jpg VM33.jpg terms.jpg VM Orders.png upload_2015-7-29_7-53-50.png
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Bilbo675

Reduced B&M Garden Clearance

One of local stores were putting some of the hose pipes 'out' the other day, presumably the last of some stock out of the stores :)
    One of local stores were putting some of the hose pipes 'out' the other day, presumably the last of some stock out of the stores :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. GCHQ

Bargain Wilko's Half Price Sale, a

All seeds half price in-store at Wilkos
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Tony Jones

Bargain Aldi Multi-purpose and Peat-free Compost!

I've used it in the past not anygood, ending up using it for mulching
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Dips
    Like x 7

Freebies 48 Free Lavender Plants - Gardeners world Online Offer

nFrost if it makes u feel any better i have lost 2 pinks and 2 of the ice and i have no idea why
    nFrost if it makes u feel any better i have lost 2 pinks and 2 of the ice and i have no idea why
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Scrungee
    Like x 3

Reduced 6 pack bedding now 25p at B&M Garden Centres

To be fair B&M like many bargain stores (Home Bargains & Family Bargains etc) do get some very good quality plants in through out the year at very good prices but many stores don't water, so...
    To be fair B&M like many bargain stores (Home Bargains & Family Bargains etc) do get some very good quality plants in through out the year at very good prices but many stores don't water, so unless you buy them when they're fresh they're dead within a week!! :(However some of the larger...
    To be fair B&M like many bargain stores (Home Bargains & Family Bargains etc) do get some very good quality plants in through out the year at very good prices but many stores don't water, so unless you buy them when they're fresh they're dead...
    To be fair B&M like many bargain stores (Home Bargains & Family Bargains etc) do get some very good quality plants in through out the year at very good prices but many stores don't water, so...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Graham B

Cheap bark chips at Lidl

Told daughter about this and she went to get half a dozen. Beat me putting in the shout out for this Graham B
    Told daughter about this and she went to get half a dozen. Beat me putting in the shout out for this Graham B
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Scrungee

Reduced 20% Off Chillington wheelbarrows and puncture proof wheels at Wickes

The solid wheel for £19.99 would still be a good addition, but only if you need it. The path to my plot runs alongside a long length of hawthorn hedge that's cut every year, and even if I sweep it...
    The solid wheel for £19.99 would still be a good addition, but only if you need it. The path to my plot runs alongside a long length of hawthorn hedge that's cut every year, and even if I sweep it with a broom afterwards I still get punctures, rendering my barrow useless by the time I get there....
    The solid wheel for £19.99 would still be a good addition, but only if you need it. The path to my plot runs alongside a long length of hawthorn hedge that's cut every year, and even if I sweep it with a broom afterwards I still get punctures,...
    The solid wheel for £19.99 would still be a good addition, but only if you need it. The path to my plot runs alongside a long length of hawthorn hedge that's cut every year, and even if I sweep it...
    WP_20170317_001.jpg WP_20170317_002.jpg wickes wheels.JPG red barrow.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Scrungee

Bargain 50L Westland Growbags £1 at B&M

Our's hasn't had a gardening department for two years now ( except for one of those twirly stands of seeds and ornaments/lights ) .
    Our's hasn't had a gardening department for two years now ( except for one of those twirly stands of seeds and ornaments/lights ) .
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. clanless

Brazier Smokeless Coal - 10kg Bag

Well done you.The whole global environment thing is a real problem, no doubt about it.But before anyone gets all sanctimonious and gets on their high horse preaching at everyone, they really...
    Well done you.The whole global environment thing is a real problem, no doubt about it.But before anyone gets all sanctimonious and gets on their high horse preaching at everyone, they really need to have a long hard look at themselves first.It's virtually impossible for anyone to live...
    Well done you.The whole global environment thing is a real problem, no doubt about it.But before anyone gets all sanctimonious and gets on their high horse preaching at everyone, they really need to have a long hard look at themselves...
    Well done you.The whole global environment thing is a real problem, no doubt about it.But before anyone gets all sanctimonious and gets on their high horse preaching at everyone, they really...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. WeeTam

Bargain Olive standards @ Morrisons

Me neither and the missus works there :scratch:
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. Scrungee
    Funny x 3

Bargain 100 x 0.5m bubblewrap £5.75 delivered @ Amazon

Dont be tempted to buy the 1m stuff as its small bubbles and seller doesnt give a monkies if your not happy when u get small instead of large.Ive read the reviews.
    Dont be tempted to buy the 1m stuff as its small bubbles and seller doesnt give a monkies if your not happy when u get small instead of large.Ive read the reviews.
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. marina29

Giveaway Inkbird ITC-306T heating temperature controller

Hahaha, I selected the lucky one randomly.
    Replies:
    Views:
  25. Scrungee
    Like x 4

Bargain 6 Pkts of T&M seeds for only £1.95 P&P, 33p/pkt

Has anyone found any T&M seeds that are actually viable? Most I have tried have been totally dead and a waste of money, even though they do discount them. I wonder why they have so many discounts.:scratch:;):lunapic 130165696578242 5:
    Has anyone found any T&M seeds that are actually viable? Most I have tried have been totally dead and a waste of money, even though they do discount them. I wonder why they have so many discounts.:scratch:;):lunapic 130165696578242 5:
    Replies:
    Views:
  26. Neil King

Freebies Free - Professional Pruning Shears (in exchange for Amazon review)

I don't know Mrs Shiney's finger span but it's definitely not 7 1/2" :noidea: I have a large hand and mine is 9 3/4". Size 12 shoes as well but I can operate secateurs with my feet. :heehee:
    I don't know Mrs Shiney's finger span but it's definitely not 7 1/2" :noidea: I have a large hand and mine is 9 3/4". Size 12 shoes as well but I can operate secateurs with my feet. :heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice