Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Filters:

Prefix:
FREE P&P x
Remove All Filters:
x
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. clanless
    Like x 3

FREE P&P J Parkers

Thanks will have a look.
    Thanks will have a look.
    Thanks will have a look.
    Thanks will have a look.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Scrungee

FREE P&P Free p&p at DT Brown 26 & 27th Dec 2020

Thanks @Scrungee I've signed up for their newsletters with emails. Just ordered 2 pks of very hot chilli plant collection 3 plants in each.Mr fothergills are doing the same but they haven't got...
    Thanks @Scrungee I've signed up for their newsletters with emails. Just ordered 2 pks of very hot chilli plant collection 3 plants in each.Mr fothergills are doing the same but they haven't got the hot Chillies.
    Thanks @Scrungee I've signed up for their newsletters with emails. Just ordered 2 pks of very hot chilli plant collection 3 plants in each.Mr fothergills are doing the same but they haven't got the hot Chillies.
    Thanks @Scrungee I've signed up for their newsletters with emails. Just ordered 2 pks of very hot chilli plant collection 3 plants in each.Mr fothergills are doing the same but they haven't got...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Scrungee
    Like x 4

FREE P&P Free one hour delivery from Wickes

That was my thoughts, have they bumped the weight up? I can normally manage a 70L bag of any make compost but know I can't lift much more than 25kg. Hmm. Strange!On a side note Lidl have got...
    That was my thoughts, have they bumped the weight up? I can normally manage a 70L bag of any make compost but know I can't lift much more than 25kg. Hmm. Strange!On a side note Lidl have got their gardening stuff in 2nd March. £1.99 for 40L. It's a lot closer than Brecon..
    That was my thoughts, have they bumped the weight up? I can normally manage a 70L bag of any make compost but know I can't lift much more than 25kg. Hmm. Strange!On a side note Lidl have got their gardening stuff in 2nd March. £1.99 for 40L....
    That was my thoughts, have they bumped the weight up? I can normally manage a 70L bag of any make compost but know I can't lift much more than 25kg. Hmm. Strange!On a side note Lidl have got...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Scrungee

FREE P&P At Vanmeuwen this weekend

oh and Have you joined FreeStuff? they do do gardening freebies.Free Pack of Wildflower Seeds Grab your special pack of 38 Degrees bee seeds. They include a glorious mix of native wildflowers...
    oh and Have you joined FreeStuff? they do do gardening freebies.Free Pack of Wildflower Seeds Grab your special pack of 38 Degrees bee seeds. They include a glorious mix of native wildflowers and are completely pesticide free, with the power to brighten up anyone's garden! Fill out the short...
    oh and Have you joined FreeStuff? they do do gardening freebies.Free Pack of Wildflower Seeds Grab your special pack of 38 Degrees bee seeds. They include a glorious mix of native wildflowers and are completely pesticide free, with the power to...
    oh and Have you joined FreeStuff? they do do gardening freebies.Free Pack of Wildflower Seeds Grab your special pack of 38 Degrees bee seeds. They include a glorious mix of native wildflowers...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Scrungee

FREE P&P DT Brown, free p&p everything + 20% off all seeds Black Friday weekend

Use code below at checkout. Haven't checked but appears to be free p&p for everything.Unfortunately, no Kelase seeds here either this year.
    Use code below at checkout. Haven't checked but appears to be free p&p for everything.Unfortunately, no Kelase seeds here either this year.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. ballistic_bro
    Like x 3

FREE P&P Van Meuwen Free P&P + £5 Voucher

@ballistic_bro @WeeTam Do either of you have a VM £5 code you could PM to me to use and I'll send a replacement back after placing my order?
    @ballistic_bro @WeeTam Do either of you have a VM £5 code you could PM to me to use and I'll send a replacement back after placing my order?
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. WeeTam

FREE P&P Mr Fothergills easter weekend

This is the first one Ive seen and expect some others to follow namely T&M ?Edit; Dobies free postage min spend £5. Code D15EASTEREdit; Suttons free postage on orders over £5.
    This is the first one Ive seen and expect some others to follow namely T&M ?Edit; Dobies free postage min spend £5. Code D15EASTEREdit; Suttons free postage on orders over £5.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Scrungee

FREE P&P Free P&P @ T&M this weekend

Can't find Butternut Squash amongst the 69p - 99p seeds. It's £1.95 for seeds only. I only buy bedding if there's a whole combination of offers, and then use a voucher from 'trebled up'...
    Can't find Butternut Squash amongst the 69p - 99p seeds. It's £1.95 for seeds only. I only buy bedding if there's a whole combination of offers, and then use a voucher from 'trebled up' Tesco Clubcard points and a £5 T&M voucher with each pack. Got my New Guinea Bizzy Lizzies that way,...
    Can't find Butternut Squash amongst the 69p - 99p seeds. It's £1.95 for seeds only. I only buy bedding if there's a whole combination of offers, and then use a voucher from 'trebled up' Tesco Clubcard points and a £5 T&M voucher with...
    Can't find Butternut Squash amongst the 69p - 99p seeds. It's £1.95 for seeds only. I only buy bedding if there's a whole combination of offers, and then use a voucher from 'trebled up'...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice