1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Selleri
    Like x 5

Home Bargains bare root roses £1.99

This is a beautiful rose! Congratulations!
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. clanless

Bargain Hanging basket liners

..."Also?"... :th scifD36: :biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Tomhip
    Like x 4

Camelias

I must admit I haven’t considered that Nigel, I will take your advice and give them some protection for a while Tomhip
    I must admit I haven’t considered that Nigel, I will take your advice and give them some protection for a while Tomhip
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Dave W

Water retaining gel for pots - Free!!

What a dedication Pete :heehee:Yes, if I remember my days in a lab, the stuff captures moisture thanks to it's porous structure rather than absorbs it. In the lab it's heated up to evaporate any...
    What a dedication Pete :heehee:Yes, if I remember my days in a lab, the stuff captures moisture thanks to it's porous structure rather than absorbs it. In the lab it's heated up to evaporate any moisture, then quickly poured into a desiccator, and the stuff to be dried is placed on top, and the lid is...
    What a dedication Pete :heehee:Yes, if I remember my days in a lab, the stuff captures moisture thanks to it's porous structure rather than absorbs it. In the lab it's heated up to evaporate any moisture, then quickly poured into a desiccator, and the...
    What a dedication Pete :heehee:Yes, if I remember my days in a lab, the stuff captures moisture thanks to it's porous structure rather than absorbs it. In the lab it's heated up to evaporate any...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Rokusii

Freebies Blueberry plant - yougarden, until 31 Dec 2022

£6.99 doesn't sound free, somehow.:biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Purple Streaks

Half price kindle

Never mind, the price you paid was obviously right for you when you bought them and the Kindles are a great gift for the children. A lovely, thoughtful present :)The fact that you could have paid...
    Never mind, the price you paid was obviously right for you when you bought them and the Kindles are a great gift for the children. A lovely, thoughtful present :)The fact that you could have paid less is just an annoying thing that happened, nothing more.
    Never mind, the price you paid was obviously right for you when you bought them and the Kindles are a great gift for the children. A lovely, thoughtful present :)The fact that you could have paid less is just an annoying thing that happened,...
    Never mind, the price you paid was obviously right for you when you bought them and the Kindles are a great gift for the children. A lovely, thoughtful present :)The fact that you could have paid...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Tomhip

Gardeners delight

Hi,@JWK sent me some GD seeds last year and they have grown well in this generally poor season, so you should have some nice ones next year.:)Better to put your post in the - Tomato Growing...
    Hi,@JWK sent me some GD seeds last year and they have grown well in this generally poor season, so you should have some nice ones next year.:)Better to put your post in the - Tomato Growing Thread 2021 where you will find lots of helpful posts by John and others.
    Hi,@JWK sent me some GD seeds last year and they have grown well in this generally poor season, so you should have some nice ones next year.:)Better to put your post in the - Tomato Growing Thread 2021 where you will find lots of helpful posts...
    Hi,@JWK sent me some GD seeds last year and they have grown well in this generally poor season, so you should have some nice ones next year.:)Better to put your post in the - Tomato Growing...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. hailbopp

Redoute’s Roses, beautiful book.

Found a good home JWK. Mentioned it to a neighbour and they gave me £20 for it. They are artists and do their own framing so they can frame some of the paintings cheaply. Their plan is to then...
    Found a good home JWK. Mentioned it to a neighbour and they gave me £20 for it. They are artists and do their own framing so they can frame some of the paintings cheaply. Their plan is to then sell the framed paintings and donate the money to the local community group who are raising money to...
    Found a good home JWK. Mentioned it to a neighbour and they gave me £20 for it. They are artists and do their own framing so they can frame some of the paintings cheaply. Their plan is to then sell the framed paintings and donate the money to the...
    Found a good home JWK. Mentioned it to a neighbour and they gave me £20 for it. They are artists and do their own framing so they can frame some of the paintings cheaply. Their plan is to then...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Selleri

5 Peonies for £1

No they're still a £1.00 for five, where it says quantity that means 1 pack.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Purple Streaks

Dahlias

They are very nice dahlias Pete.....you don't always need the blousey showy ones to look good in your garden. I have two which I managed to grow from seed this year and looking forward to seeing...
    They are very nice dahlias Pete.....you don't always need the blousey showy ones to look good in your garden. I have two which I managed to grow from seed this year and looking forward to seeing what they produce ,apart from dahlias ,,,llllll ,.....
    They are very nice dahlias Pete.....you don't always need the blousey showy ones to look good in your garden. I have two which I managed to grow from seed this year and looking forward to seeing what they produce ,apart from dahlias ,,,llllll ...
    They are very nice dahlias Pete.....you don't always need the blousey showy ones to look good in your garden. I have two which I managed to grow from seed this year and looking forward to seeing...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. GCHQ

Bargain Wilko's Half Price Sale, a

All seeds half price in-store at Wilkos
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Scrungee

Freebies Free entry to NT properties and other venues with Lottery ticket/scratchcard

Back on again this yearBetween 5 - 13 June 2021, anyone who presents a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard (digital or physical) will be able to access these special offers.National Lottery...
    Back on again this yearBetween 5 - 13 June 2021, anyone who presents a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard (digital or physical) will be able to access these special offers.National Lottery Open Week - Projects - National Lottery Good Causes
    Back on again this yearBetween 5 - 13 June 2021, anyone who presents a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard (digital or physical) will be able to access these special offers.National Lottery Open Week - Projects - National Lottery Good Causes
    Back on again this yearBetween 5 - 13 June 2021, anyone who presents a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard (digital or physical) will be able to access these special offers.National Lottery...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. mazambo
    Like x 3

Woolmans lavender plug plants.

Just had a look, they're sold out.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Mitramonday

Discounts 20% off Secret Gardening Club!

Hi all,If you use the link below, you get 20% off your order (and so do I ;);)) Enjoy:spinning:!Your Secret discount code :)– Secret Gardening Club
    Hi all,If you use the link below, you get 20% off your order (and so do I ;);)) Enjoy:spinning:!Your Secret discount code :)– Secret Gardening Club
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Peas

Freebies Kale and broccoli

Apologies, I think I posted this in the wrong section
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. ElaineTP

Freebies Free Set of Kitchen Herbs

Thank you :) Free Sunflower seeds here - Free Sunflower Seeds | Just Free Stuff | UK Freebies, Free Samples and Free Stuff
    Thank you :) Free Sunflower seeds here - Free Sunflower Seeds | Just Free Stuff | UK Freebies, Free Samples and Free Stuff
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. DaveMK

Buy 1 Get 1 Free - Spear & Jackson Selected Carbon Steel Garden Tools @ Homebase

Glad to hear you got them alright and I hope you get many years good use from them. The problem I have is the young lads aren't there to help with the unloading and you could get into all sorts of...
    Glad to hear you got them alright and I hope you get many years good use from them. The problem I have is the young lads aren't there to help with the unloading and you could get into all sorts of trouble inviting them home to help you.
    Glad to hear you got them alright and I hope you get many years good use from them. The problem I have is the young lads aren't there to help with the unloading and you could get into all sorts of trouble inviting them home to help you.
    Glad to hear you got them alright and I hope you get many years good use from them. The problem I have is the young lads aren't there to help with the unloading and you could get into all sorts of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Sheal

Seeds

Awesome thank you! I just got these in the post - Free Skize Seeds | Mega Free Stuff UK
    Awesome thank you! I just got these in the post - Free Skize Seeds | Mega Free Stuff UK
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Purple Streaks

Books

Thanks Aldo,yes these which you mention look promising!I shall look into them .
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Selleri

Old colanders- googling competition!

Well thanks very much folks, I have just discovered I'm now addicted to old colanders :doh:Shabby chic is the mantra in our home, occasionally the chic needs a bit more attention but you get the...
    Well thanks very much folks, I have just discovered I'm now addicted to old colanders :doh:Shabby chic is the mantra in our home, occasionally the chic needs a bit more attention but you get the idea. Anyways, my Nextdoor group is great, I'm collecting the first colander tomorrow. A win-win, I'm...
    Well thanks very much folks, I have just discovered I'm now addicted to old colanders :doh:Shabby chic is the mantra in our home, occasionally the chic needs a bit more attention but you get the idea. Anyways, my Nextdoor group is great, I'm...
    Well thanks very much folks, I have just discovered I'm now addicted to old colanders :doh:Shabby chic is the mantra in our home, occasionally the chic needs a bit more attention but you get the...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice