1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. OCTOBER PHOTO COMP Is now open so why not pop an entry in.. The theme is "WATER"
    Dismiss Notice

General Gardening Discussion

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. Zigs
    Like x 9

WHAT'S LOOKING GOOD IN OCTOBER 2018

You need to be careful if you go to Hawaii and pick the flowers to put in your hair. They look good and smell good and are used very often in the hair behind the ear. Behind the left ear it...
    You need to be careful if you go to Hawaii and pick the flowers to put in your hair. They look good and smell good and are used very often in the hair behind the ear. Behind the left ear it means you're already spoken for (married etc.) or not interested in being approached. Behind the right...
    You need to be careful if you go to Hawaii and pick the flowers to put in your hair. They look good and smell good and are used very often in the hair behind the ear. Behind the left ear it means you're already spoken for (married etc.) or not...
    You need to be careful if you go to Hawaii and pick the flowers to put in your hair. They look good and smell good and are used very often in the hair behind the ear. Behind the left ear it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. ARMANDII

WHAT JOBS ARE WE DOING IN THE GARDEN TODAY 2018

A hectic 90 minutes when I pulled up a group of cosmos and replaced with a group of wallflowers, potted up divisions of elymus magellanicus, planted out a recently divided phormium (Alison...
    A hectic 90 minutes when I pulled up a group of cosmos and replaced with a group of wallflowers, potted up divisions of elymus magellanicus, planted out a recently divided phormium (Alison Blackman) and took cuttings of salvia Elegans, currently still flowering.A pleasant day esp earlier when...
    A hectic 90 minutes when I pulled up a group of cosmos and replaced with a group of wallflowers, potted up divisions of elymus magellanicus, planted out a recently divided phormium (Alison Blackman) and took cuttings of salvia Elegans, currently...
    A hectic 90 minutes when I pulled up a group of cosmos and replaced with a group of wallflowers, potted up divisions of elymus magellanicus, planted out a recently divided phormium (Alison...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. ARMANDII

SHOW US YOUR RECENT PURCHASES 2018

A bit of searching showed me that Dobbies sell Ballerina bulbs - 7 for £3.99. The above link from eBay- 20 for £9.95 works out at roughly the same. It will be just as easy to call into Dobbies...
    A bit of searching showed me that Dobbies sell Ballerina bulbs - 7 for £3.99. The above link from eBay- 20 for £9.95 works out at roughly the same. It will be just as easy to call into Dobbies next time I'm passing. I'll get 20% off too. I've got tulips all over the place already. Why buy a...
    A bit of searching showed me that Dobbies sell Ballerina bulbs - 7 for £3.99. The above link from eBay- 20 for £9.95 works out at roughly the same. It will be just as easy to call into Dobbies next time I'm passing. I'll get 20% off too. I've got...
    A bit of searching showed me that Dobbies sell Ballerina bulbs - 7 for £3.99. The above link from eBay- 20 for £9.95 works out at roughly the same. It will be just as easy to call into Dobbies...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. ARMANDII
    Like x 4

SUPER SALVIAS 2018

Agree, this far inland it is best to prune in the spring.Jean's Jewel is another S.guaranitica derived cultivar/hybrid. It looks rather like S.guaranitica car.violaceae which I am growing for...
    Agree, this far inland it is best to prune in the spring.Jean's Jewel is another S.guaranitica derived cultivar/hybrid. It looks rather like S.guaranitica car.violaceae which I am growing for the first time this year. I've kept three of the seedlings, all bloomed well and I will find out just...
    Agree, this far inland it is best to prune in the spring.Jean's Jewel is another S.guaranitica derived cultivar/hybrid. It looks rather like S.guaranitica car.violaceae which I am growing for the first time this year. I've kept three of the...
    Agree, this far inland it is best to prune in the spring.Jean's Jewel is another S.guaranitica derived cultivar/hybrid. It looks rather like S.guaranitica car.violaceae which I am growing for...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. HarryS
    Like x 18

Know Your Weeds

This is great thanks very much. Often wondered what the weeds in my garden were
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Kevin Cowans

My Garden Progress

Thanks for the tip about the programme just watching an episode on “All 4” it is interesting how he sees things like shapes and patterns in the landscape. He is also very open about Autism and it...
    Thanks for the tip about the programme just watching an episode on “All 4” it is interesting how he sees things like shapes and patterns in the landscape. He is also very open about Autism and it is refreshing to see how he interprets the world
    Thanks for the tip about the programme just watching an episode on “All 4” it is interesting how he sees things like shapes and patterns in the landscape. He is also very open about Autism and it is refreshing to see how he interprets the world
    Thanks for the tip about the programme just watching an episode on “All 4” it is interesting how he sees things like shapes and patterns in the landscape. He is also very open about Autism and it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. ARMANDII

THE IRIDACEAE [LILY] FAMILY 2018

Watsonia pillansii.............. Watsonia pillansii by longk48, on FlickrWatsonia pillansii by longk48, on Flickr
    Watsonia pillansii.............. Watsonia pillansii by longk48, on FlickrWatsonia pillansii by longk48, on Flickr
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. ARMANDII
    Like x 5

FUCHSIAS 2018

I bought Fuchsia 'Insulinde' a few eeks ago and it has romped away in the recent warm weather. Quite a new introduction this looks to have the potential to become the best of the Triphylla group....
    I bought Fuchsia 'Insulinde' a few eeks ago and it has romped away in the recent warm weather. Quite a new introduction this looks to have the potential to become the best of the Triphylla group. The flowers are large and it reportedly grows to three or four feet in height.............. Fuchsia...
    I bought Fuchsia 'Insulinde' a few eeks ago and it has romped away in the recent warm weather. Quite a new introduction this looks to have the potential to become the best of the Triphylla group. The flowers are large and it reportedly grows to...
    I bought Fuchsia 'Insulinde' a few eeks ago and it has romped away in the recent warm weather. Quite a new introduction this looks to have the potential to become the best of the Triphylla group....
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. JackJJW
    Like x 6

Dahlias

Perhaps more folk should try leaving their dahlias in the ground! Prob more damage ....rotting, etc....caused by digging up tubers and exposing them to the elements! :noidea:
    Perhaps more folk should try leaving their dahlias in the ground! Prob more damage ....rotting, etc....caused by digging up tubers and exposing them to the elements! :noidea:
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. JWK
    Like x 9

Do you know your soil type?

Good deep sandy loam around 7 on the PH scale here. Front garden is very draining; back garden has better soil and holds moisture pretty well because of the huge amounts of compost and manure...
    Good deep sandy loam around 7 on the PH scale here. Front garden is very draining; back garden has better soil and holds moisture pretty well because of the huge amounts of compost and manure added over the years. Warm, sunny walled garden not far from the coast. Can grow wide range of...
    Good deep sandy loam around 7 on the PH scale here. Front garden is very draining; back garden has better soil and holds moisture pretty well because of the huge amounts of compost and manure added over the years. Warm, sunny walled garden...
    Good deep sandy loam around 7 on the PH scale here. Front garden is very draining; back garden has better soil and holds moisture pretty well because of the huge amounts of compost and manure...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. "M"
    Like x 11

Gardening Aspirations For 2018

Did they have enough room for the common names? Some of them have a dozen or more! :doh:
    Did they have enough room for the common names? Some of them have a dozen or more! :doh:
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. ARMANDII

HANGING BASKETS, WINDOW BOXES AND BITS AND BOBS 2018

@Linz we have a Morrisons not far from we and only last week they was selling fuschias in white or red at a £1...my hubby wanted to get some, as they've always got good offers on...shame really...
    @Linz we have a Morrisons not far from we and only last week they was selling fuschias in white or red at a £1...my hubby wanted to get some, as they've always got good offers on...shame really for such as yourself :)
    @Linz we have a Morrisons not far from we and only last week they was selling fuschias in white or red at a £1...my hubby wanted to get some, as they've always got good offers on...shame really for such as yourself :)
    @Linz we have a Morrisons not far from we and only last week they was selling fuschias in white or red at a £1...my hubby wanted to get some, as they've always got good offers on...shame really...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. KFF
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. wiseowl

Sweet Peas

I couldn't help posting these photos I took last week! :heehee:
    20160616_104526[1].jpg 20160616_101733[1].jpg 20160616_101849[1].jpg gwendoline.jpg CIMG0015 (715x1024).jpg DSCN1537.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Tetters

Short or Tall grasses? For what situations? Foliage ? Flowers?

Hi @Verdun I know it will be a touch taller but they look lovely and since getting back and looking them up on the net i'm glad we had them...the testacea my hubby clocked :dbgrtmb: so they should look...
    Hi @Verdun I know it will be a touch taller but they look lovely and since getting back and looking them up on the net i'm glad we had them...the testacea my hubby clocked :dbgrtmb: so they should look nice...thanks also for mentioning them :) The carex Comans they had them there but Verdun no more, as my...
    Hi @Verdun I know it will be a touch taller but they look lovely and since getting back and looking them up on the net i'm glad we had them...the testacea my hubby clocked :dbgrtmb: so they should look nice...thanks also for mentioning them :) The carex...
    Hi @Verdun I know it will be a touch taller but they look lovely and since getting back and looking them up on the net i'm glad we had them...the testacea my hubby clocked :dbgrtmb: so they should look...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. ARMANDII
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. BeeHappy

GC MEMBERS -SEED COLLECTED SAVED IN 2017 FOR 2018 SOWING

You've grown me into seeds :yikes: :heehee:Too much to list really, Highlights include;about 20 different species of Salvia 2 Lilium species Cleome Vestia foetida several Iris species Bulbine...
    You've grown me into seeds :yikes: :heehee:Too much to list really, Highlights include;about 20 different species of Salvia 2 Lilium species Cleome Vestia foetida several Iris species Bulbine frutescens Canna species several Eucomis species (I'm intrigued by the idea of cross pollination on...
    You've grown me into seeds :yikes: :heehee:Too much to list really, Highlights include;about 20 different species of Salvia 2 Lilium species Cleome Vestia foetida several Iris species Bulbine frutescens Canna species several Eucomis species (I'm intrigued...
    You've grown me into seeds :yikes: :heehee:Too much to list really, Highlights include;about 20 different species of Salvia 2 Lilium species Cleome Vestia foetida several Iris species Bulbine...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Fat Controller

Gardening diaries - friendly discussions (part 2)

:goodpost:Agree - ive only just read thru this thread all 29 pages :rolleyespink: so apologies to any of the GC members ...many of whom i had no idea of, BTW it's been nice meeting up with you :snorky:....who are getting lots...
    :goodpost:Agree - ive only just read thru this thread all 29 pages :rolleyespink: so apologies to any of the GC members ...many of whom i had no idea of, BTW it's been nice meeting up with you :snorky:....who are getting lots of late thread "LERT'S" from me :heehee: ...Its been lovely reading thru lots of fun and banter and of course...
    :goodpost:Agree - ive only just read thru this thread all 29 pages :rolleyespink: so apologies to any of the GC members ...many of whom i had no idea of, BTW it's been nice meeting up with you :snorky:....who are getting lots of late thread "LERT'S" from me :heehee: ...Its been lovely...
    :goodpost:Agree - ive only just read thru this thread all 29 pages :rolleyespink: so apologies to any of the GC members ...many of whom i had no idea of, BTW it's been nice meeting up with you :snorky:....who are getting lots...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. alana
    Like x 4

Flower Arranging

Beautiful arrangements Mrs Shiney and congratulations on getting two firsts.I love what you've done with the flowers, seed heads and foliage from your garden. I buy plants for my garden with...
    Beautiful arrangements Mrs Shiney and congratulations on getting two firsts.I love what you've done with the flowers, seed heads and foliage from your garden. I buy plants for my garden with an eye to how they harmonise with their neighbours and I grow flowers in a cutting patch so I always...
    Beautiful arrangements Mrs Shiney and congratulations on getting two firsts.I love what you've done with the flowers, seed heads and foliage from your garden. I buy plants for my garden with an eye to how they harmonise with their neighbours...
    Beautiful arrangements Mrs Shiney and congratulations on getting two firsts.I love what you've done with the flowers, seed heads and foliage from your garden. I buy plants for my garden with...
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. bigbore

cannas

If the rhizomes are big get yourself some buckets from wickes or B&Q and pot them up in multi purpose compost and put them in the GH. If the rhizomes are smaller pot up into small pots with multi...
    If the rhizomes are big get yourself some buckets from wickes or B&Q and pot them up in multi purpose compost and put them in the GH. If the rhizomes are smaller pot up into small pots with multi purpose compost and place in a windowsill. There is a fantastic thread on here Canna 2016
    If the rhizomes are big get yourself some buckets from wickes or B&Q and pot them up in multi purpose compost and put them in the GH. If the rhizomes are smaller pot up into small pots with multi purpose compost and place in a windowsill. There...
    If the rhizomes are big get yourself some buckets from wickes or B&Q and pot them up in multi purpose compost and put them in the GH. If the rhizomes are smaller pot up into small pots with multi...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. pamsdish
    Like x 4

Seed Swap

Thought I would give this a bump
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. PeterS
    Like x 8

Improving clay

Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. PeterS
    Like x 25

Principles of seed sowing

Don't you have toilets where you live? Weirdo's :heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  25.   » Normal Threads
  26. Freddy

Evergreen Clematis

Hiya @Freddy . I know we`re supposed to be talking about evergreen clematis, but just as a thought, don`t be tempted by the evergreen honeysuckle called 'Henryi' - it is a Triffid ! Hedera...
    Hiya @Freddy . I know we`re supposed to be talking about evergreen clematis, but just as a thought, don`t be tempted by the evergreen honeysuckle called 'Henryi' - it is a Triffid ! Hedera 'goldheart' is a lovely small leafed ivy that stays green/gold all year. The wrens love it :)...
    Hiya @Freddy . I know we`re supposed to be talking about evergreen clematis, but just as a thought, don`t be tempted by the evergreen honeysuckle called 'Henryi' - it is a Triffid ! Hedera 'goldheart' is a lovely small leafed ivy that stays...
    Hiya @Freddy . I know we`re supposed to be talking about evergreen clematis, but just as a thought, don`t be tempted by the evergreen honeysuckle called 'Henryi' - it is a Triffid ! Hedera...
    Replies:
    Views:
  27. Freddy

Rose/Clematis Combination

Another to add to the potNubiaIt isn't the tallest at 4 ft but it has stunning flowers that really show off in the sun
    Another to add to the potNubiaIt isn't the tallest at 4 ft but it has stunning flowers that really show off in the sun
    Replies:
    Views:
  28. Selleri

Is it worth saving my Gladiolus bulbs?

Here in the Cotswolds it gets disproportionately cold and they survive. The only ones that I ever needed to lift was Gladiolus murielae (Acidanthera).
    Here in the Cotswolds it gets disproportionately cold and they survive. The only ones that I ever needed to lift was Gladiolus murielae (Acidanthera).
    Replies:
    Views:
  29. Mike Allen

YOU and todays 'Climate change'.

September 15, 1979, I have watched that date since then. the weather is always the same. Perfect blue skies, puffy white clouds, never rains. Rains on the 14th sometime, and yes on the 13th....
    September 15, 1979, I have watched that date since then. the weather is always the same. Perfect blue skies, puffy white clouds, never rains. Rains on the 14th sometime, and yes on the 13th. But never on the 15th. And the temp a lovely 72 degrees always. So my little study says, I see...
    September 15, 1979, I have watched that date since then. the weather is always the same. Perfect blue skies, puffy white clouds, never rains. Rains on the 14th sometime, and yes on the 13th. But never on the 15th. And the temp a lovely 72...
    September 15, 1979, I have watched that date since then. the weather is always the same. Perfect blue skies, puffy white clouds, never rains. Rains on the 14th sometime, and yes on the 13th....
    Replies:
    Views:
  30. trogre

Fuchsia Triphylla Koralle Cuttings

I've only grown Thallia of this type, I'm not really a fuchsia grower as such.But I usually take cuttings in spring from new growth, or a couple of months ago, to overwinter. Usually try to find...
    I've only grown Thallia of this type, I'm not really a fuchsia grower as such.But I usually take cuttings in spring from new growth, or a couple of months ago, to overwinter. Usually try to find a non flowering shoot with the leaves in threes around the stem. You get a bushier plant that way.
    I've only grown Thallia of this type, I'm not really a fuchsia grower as such.But I usually take cuttings in spring from new growth, or a couple of months ago, to overwinter. Usually try to find a non flowering shoot with the leaves in threes...
    I've only grown Thallia of this type, I'm not really a fuchsia grower as such.But I usually take cuttings in spring from new growth, or a couple of months ago, to overwinter. Usually try to find...
    Replies:
    Views:
  31. trogre

Overwintering Fuschias

Prune mine back,hang in garage by window,leave them till signs of fresh shoots,bring into conservatory,usually works out.
    Prune mine back,hang in garage by window,leave them till signs of fresh shoots,bring into conservatory,usually works out.
    Replies:
    Views:
  32. Bfm

Advice on what to plant along fence in shade

Totally agree with replies by our friends. Locally to me, the council has over the past two years, really gone to town on the roadside trees. Sadly not all have recovered.Partly my previous...
    Totally agree with replies by our friends. Locally to me, the council has over the past two years, really gone to town on the roadside trees. Sadly not all have recovered.Partly my previous comment was intended for you to get upto date infomation from your local council as this is where the...
    Totally agree with replies by our friends. Locally to me, the council has over the past two years, really gone to town on the roadside trees. Sadly not all have recovered.Partly my previous comment was intended for you to get upto date...
    Totally agree with replies by our friends. Locally to me, the council has over the past two years, really gone to town on the roadside trees. Sadly not all have recovered.Partly my previous...
    Replies:
    Views:
  33. shermanator

Slippery decking in garden.

Hello everyone, i just thought id let you know how these products were. I ordered the 'decking strips' from a place called Dinogrip. They actually turned out really well and i thought id let you...
    Hello everyone, i just thought id let you know how these products were. I ordered the 'decking strips' from a place called Dinogrip. They actually turned out really well and i thought id let you know i am incredibly pleased with them. I ordered them in brown to match my decking but they have...
    Hello everyone, i just thought id let you know how these products were. I ordered the 'decking strips' from a place called Dinogrip. They actually turned out really well and i thought id let you know i am incredibly pleased with them. I ordered...
    Hello everyone, i just thought id let you know how these products were. I ordered the 'decking strips' from a place called Dinogrip. They actually turned out really well and i thought id let you...
    Replies:
    Views:
  34. Annemieke

how do get rid of bamboo?

So, it is down to choices and risks!:noidea: Not everyone will have a rampant bamboo lifting conservatory floors or patio slabs but many will and do. Personally, I am glad I removed my yellow and...
    So, it is down to choices and risks!:noidea: Not everyone will have a rampant bamboo lifting conservatory floors or patio slabs but many will and do. Personally, I am glad I removed my yellow and black bamboos after one year.......their roots had spread deep and wide in that time. The real damage...
    So, it is down to choices and risks!:noidea: Not everyone will have a rampant bamboo lifting conservatory floors or patio slabs but many will and do. Personally, I am glad I removed my yellow and black bamboos after one year.......their roots had...
    So, it is down to choices and risks!:noidea: Not everyone will have a rampant bamboo lifting conservatory floors or patio slabs but many will and do. Personally, I am glad I removed my yellow and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  35. silu

Physocarpus Diabolo

Silu, Love foliage too :) Best of both worlds here .......free draining soil and mild temps.....but you are right about the wet soil over winter. Even the Beast from the East was not a problem...
    Silu, Love foliage too :) Best of both worlds here .......free draining soil and mild temps.....but you are right about the wet soil over winter. Even the Beast from the East was not a problem here I have several yellow leafed shrubs but Darts Gold is one I dont have........it would go well with...
    Silu, Love foliage too :) Best of both worlds here .......free draining soil and mild temps.....but you are right about the wet soil over winter. Even the Beast from the East was not a problem here I have several yellow leafed shrubs but Darts...
    Silu, Love foliage too :) Best of both worlds here .......free draining soil and mild temps.....but you are right about the wet soil over winter. Even the Beast from the East was not a problem...
    Replies:
    Views:
  36. JWK

Narcissi and Hyacinth prepared bulbs - should they be sprouting now?

Certainly the "Paperwhite" don''t look clever to me. If I was you @JWK I'd be inclined to contact the seller and maybe send them the photos you have shown us if they need proof. I have in the past...
    Certainly the "Paperwhite" don''t look clever to me. If I was you @JWK I'd be inclined to contact the seller and maybe send them the photos you have shown us if they need proof. I have in the past bought Hyacinths which were being sold cheaply as they had started to sprout. They did fine but if...
    Certainly the "Paperwhite" don''t look clever to me. If I was you @JWK I'd be inclined to contact the seller and maybe send them the photos you have shown us if they need proof. I have in the past bought Hyacinths which were being sold cheaply as...
    Certainly the "Paperwhite" don''t look clever to me. If I was you @JWK I'd be inclined to contact the seller and maybe send them the photos you have shown us if they need proof. I have in the past...
    Replies:
    Views:
  37. eddybaby

Rhubarb Rhubarb Rhubarb

Hi eddybaby, well, keeping Rhubarb in the dark is okay for forcing the new tender shoots, but really. it does do best in sunshine or light shade.:dunno: I dig my 40 year old Rhubarb completely up every...
    Hi eddybaby, well, keeping Rhubarb in the dark is okay for forcing the new tender shoots, but really. it does do best in sunshine or light shade.:dunno: I dig my 40 year old Rhubarb completely up every 5 or 6 years and just use a outer new piece to grow on.:coffee::snorky:
    Hi eddybaby, well, keeping Rhubarb in the dark is okay for forcing the new tender shoots, but really. it does do best in sunshine or light shade.:dunno: I dig my 40 year old Rhubarb completely up every 5 or 6 years and just use a outer new piece to...
    Hi eddybaby, well, keeping Rhubarb in the dark is okay for forcing the new tender shoots, but really. it does do best in sunshine or light shade.:dunno: I dig my 40 year old Rhubarb completely up every...
    Replies:
    Views:
  38. RobAa

Japanese creeper fell down, what to do?

Hi RobAa Depends if it's attached to a wall by suckers or attached to a treliss, I don't think there's much you can do if it was attached directly on the wall (unless you gaffer tape it to the...
    Hi RobAa Depends if it's attached to a wall by suckers or attached to a treliss, I don't think there's much you can do if it was attached directly on the wall (unless you gaffer tape it to the wall until it starts regrowing next year, but that's a bit extreme I know) failing that you would have...
    Hi RobAa Depends if it's attached to a wall by suckers or attached to a treliss, I don't think there's much you can do if it was attached directly on the wall (unless you gaffer tape it to the wall until it starts regrowing next year, but that's...
    Hi RobAa Depends if it's attached to a wall by suckers or attached to a treliss, I don't think there's much you can do if it was attached directly on the wall (unless you gaffer tape it to the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  39. minimadj

Thorny fast growing climbing plant

How about roses? Ramblers or full climbers. Or a rubus eg cockburnianus
    Replies:
    Views:
  40. ennnceee

Wilting bare root wallflowers

Oh, silly me! I thought I had once, still, twice now!
    Replies:
    Views:
  41. HarryS

2 Problems for ID and Advice

I agree with Pete. They look like aphid casts. Some of them may have the slight shape of the aphid.If you're able to, take them out of the greenhouse and give them a wash down. Then have a...
    I agree with Pete. They look like aphid casts. Some of them may have the slight shape of the aphid.If you're able to, take them out of the greenhouse and give them a wash down. Then have a close look at the growing tips and around the flowers. You may be able to see the whitefly on them...
    I agree with Pete. They look like aphid casts. Some of them may have the slight shape of the aphid.If you're able to, take them out of the greenhouse and give them a wash down. Then have a close look at the growing tips and around the...
    I agree with Pete. They look like aphid casts. Some of them may have the slight shape of the aphid.If you're able to, take them out of the greenhouse and give them a wash down. Then have a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  42. Mane

Planting bamboo need help

Hello @Mane my friend if you really want bamboo ,then go for it ,you really have to try and see sometimes,"Rules are meant to guide you not bind you";)I have just given mine their annual cut
    Hello @Mane my friend if you really want bamboo ,then go for it ,you really have to try and see sometimes,"Rules are meant to guide you not bind you";)I have just given mine their annual cut
    54FC28D4-5A63-498B-BFCD-F5690F695FDB.jpeg E8F6E071-43B7-4B7F-9DC1-779729C59657.jpeg 542C5FBB-83C9-40ED-9B7F-C14038AC6439.jpeg P1300953.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  43. ROC

Calling all Gardeners and Landscapers in the know

Brilliant stuff everyone thanks for the information. Think I might just go for the larger pipe option consisting everyone's advice. :) Any other advice experiences welcome though :blue thumb:
    Brilliant stuff everyone thanks for the information. Think I might just go for the larger pipe option consisting everyone's advice. :) Any other advice experiences welcome though :blue thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  44. mazambo

Temperatures Dropping

@Marley Farley, be a tight squeeze but sure.
    Replies:
    Views:
  45. Zigs
    Like x 8

WHAT'S LOOKING GOOD IN SEPTEMBER 2018

Sphaeralcea monroii flowering well
    DSCI0101.JPG P1400758.JPG IMG_5374.JPG IMG_5366.JPG IMG_5368.JPG P1300856.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options