1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Congratulations to Sheal for winning the January Photo Competition!
    AND
    That also makes Sheal our first entry in the Champion of Champions thread for 2018!

February's Photo Competition is now open, with December's winner Canadian Lori choosing the theme - February: Bliss or Bleak?

The Recipes area of the forum continues to thrive, with a library of tasty recipes growing all the time - if you have any suggestions, please do join in with the Recipes Sub-Forum Discussion

Or, why not learn something from our very own resident CHEF!

Dismiss Notice

General Gardening Discussion

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. ARMANDII

WHAT JOBS ARE WE DOING IN THE GARDEN TODAY 2018

Any thoughts on this?G.
    Any thoughts on this?G.
    Any thoughts on this?G.
    Any thoughts on this?G.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Tetters

Short or Tall grasses? For what situations? Foliage ? Flowers?

I've been impressed with the variety of grasses shown on here. Ours are not so. In fact one of them I dug up and reduced the clump significantly before replanting as it was taking over. It was...
    I've been impressed with the variety of grasses shown on here. Ours are not so. In fact one of them I dug up and reduced the clump significantly before replanting as it was taking over. It was one of several we bought one year when we were on holiday in Cornwall. I've also cut the spread back...
    I've been impressed with the variety of grasses shown on here. Ours are not so. In fact one of them I dug up and reduced the clump significantly before replanting as it was taking over. It was one of several we bought one year when we were on...
    I've been impressed with the variety of grasses shown on here. Ours are not so. In fact one of them I dug up and reduced the clump significantly before replanting as it was taking over. It was...
    DSC00008 (1).JPG DSCN1763.JPG P1030203.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. ARMANDII

SHOW US YOUR RECENT PURCHASES 2018

Ok lucius. Look out for seedlings in August/September and pot them up. Pleased you bought 3 hordeum......they make a great display as a group :)
    Ok lucius. Look out for seedlings in August/September and pot them up. Pleased you bought 3 hordeum......they make a great display as a group :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Zigs
    Like x 8

WHAT'S LOOKING GOOD IN FEBRUARY 2018

Couple more to open yet Tetters. Who knows? Maybe! :noidea:
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. ARMANDII

SUPER SALVIAS 2018

Superb longk :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. ARMANDII

HANGING BASKETS, WINDOW BOXES AND BITS AND BOBS 2018

No @"M" I've had them up quite a few years and they only reason they're being replaced is because the suns took the colour with the green, the purple are still the same and there's no holes or...
    No @"M" I've had them up quite a few years and they only reason they're being replaced is because the suns took the colour with the green, the purple are still the same and there's no holes or anything but we do have a friend and he said he's got to replace his because of holes in his...thanks...
    No @"M" I've had them up quite a few years and they only reason they're being replaced is because the suns took the colour with the green, the purple are still the same and there's no holes or anything but we do have a friend and he said he's got...
    No @"M" I've had them up quite a few years and they only reason they're being replaced is because the suns took the colour with the green, the purple are still the same and there's no holes or...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. "M"
    Like x 11

Gardening Aspirations For 2018

Passion flower is suckering. This means it will throw up suckers where you least expect them and may not even want them! A glorious piece of work, for sure! But, those suckers can pop up metres...
    Passion flower is suckering. This means it will throw up suckers where you least expect them and may not even want them! A glorious piece of work, for sure! But, those suckers can pop up metres away from the parent plant and can, just "might", be a booger to get rid of: just saying! :whistle:
    Passion flower is suckering. This means it will throw up suckers where you least expect them and may not even want them! A glorious piece of work, for sure! But, those suckers can pop up metres away from the parent plant and can, just "might",...
    Passion flower is suckering. This means it will throw up suckers where you least expect them and may not even want them! A glorious piece of work, for sure! But, those suckers can pop up metres...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. JackJJW
    Like x 6

Dahlias

Wilkos now have Dahlia tubers in stock . Bought a 3 pack of Cactus Dahlia for £2.50 :blue thumb: Plenty others in stock from £1.
    Wilkos now have Dahlia tubers in stock . Bought a 3 pack of Cactus Dahlia for £2.50 :blue thumb: Plenty others in stock from £1.
    IMG_5438.JPG IMG_5439.JPG IMG_5435.JPG 823-procyon_1.jpg kenora-sunset.jpg image.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. ARMANDII

FUCHSIAS 2018

My fuchsia "Army Nurse" was very late to show any growth last year, but, I'm delighted to say that it still has leaves despite the frosts and snow :blue thumb: Mind you, I did move it to a quiet corner next...
    My fuchsia "Army Nurse" was very late to show any growth last year, but, I'm delighted to say that it still has leaves despite the frosts and snow :blue thumb: Mind you, I did move it to a quiet corner next to the back door, so maybe that odd blast of warmth when the door is opened and shut is enough to...
    My fuchsia "Army Nurse" was very late to show any growth last year, but, I'm delighted to say that it still has leaves despite the frosts and snow :blue thumb: Mind you, I did move it to a quiet corner next to the back door, so maybe that odd blast of...
    My fuchsia "Army Nurse" was very late to show any growth last year, but, I'm delighted to say that it still has leaves despite the frosts and snow :blue thumb: Mind you, I did move it to a quiet corner next...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. ARMANDII

THE IRIDACEAE [LILY] FAMILY 2018

Thanks, Loki, we try our best:snorky:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. ARMANDII
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. BeeHappy

GC MEMBERS -SEED COLLECTED SAVED IN 2017 FOR 2018 SOWING

You've grown me into seeds :yikes: :heehee:Too much to list really, Highlights include;about 20 different species of Salvia 2 Lilium species Cleome Vestia foetida several Iris species Bulbine...
    You've grown me into seeds :yikes: :heehee:Too much to list really, Highlights include;about 20 different species of Salvia 2 Lilium species Cleome Vestia foetida several Iris species Bulbine frutescens Canna species several Eucomis species (I'm intrigued by the idea of cross pollination on...
    You've grown me into seeds :yikes: :heehee:Too much to list really, Highlights include;about 20 different species of Salvia 2 Lilium species Cleome Vestia foetida several Iris species Bulbine frutescens Canna species several Eucomis species (I'm intrigued...
    You've grown me into seeds :yikes: :heehee:Too much to list really, Highlights include;about 20 different species of Salvia 2 Lilium species Cleome Vestia foetida several Iris species Bulbine...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Fat Controller

Gardening diaries - friendly discussions (part 2)

:goodpost:Agree - ive only just read thru this thread all 29 pages :rolleyespink: so apologies to any of the GC members ...many of whom i had no idea of, BTW it's been nice meeting up with you :snorky:....who are getting lots...
    :goodpost:Agree - ive only just read thru this thread all 29 pages :rolleyespink: so apologies to any of the GC members ...many of whom i had no idea of, BTW it's been nice meeting up with you :snorky:....who are getting lots of late thread "LERT'S" from me :heehee: ...Its been lovely reading thru lots of fun and banter and of course...
    :goodpost:Agree - ive only just read thru this thread all 29 pages :rolleyespink: so apologies to any of the GC members ...many of whom i had no idea of, BTW it's been nice meeting up with you :snorky:....who are getting lots of late thread "LERT'S" from me :heehee: ...Its been lovely...
    :goodpost:Agree - ive only just read thru this thread all 29 pages :rolleyespink: so apologies to any of the GC members ...many of whom i had no idea of, BTW it's been nice meeting up with you :snorky:....who are getting lots...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. KFF

What's happened to " what jobs are we .... "

Shiney New Thread HERE
    Shiney New Thread HERE
    Shiney New Thread HERE
    Shiney New Thread HERE
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. alana
    Like x 4

Flower Arranging

Beautiful arrangements Mrs Shiney and congratulations on getting two firsts.I love what you've done with the flowers, seed heads and foliage from your garden. I buy plants for my garden with...
    Beautiful arrangements Mrs Shiney and congratulations on getting two firsts.I love what you've done with the flowers, seed heads and foliage from your garden. I buy plants for my garden with an eye to how they harmonise with their neighbours and I grow flowers in a cutting patch so I always...
    Beautiful arrangements Mrs Shiney and congratulations on getting two firsts.I love what you've done with the flowers, seed heads and foliage from your garden. I buy plants for my garden with an eye to how they harmonise with their neighbours...
    Beautiful arrangements Mrs Shiney and congratulations on getting two firsts.I love what you've done with the flowers, seed heads and foliage from your garden. I buy plants for my garden with...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. wiseowl

Sweet Peas

Just a minor slip I suppose, but (to be strictly correct) the name of the aforementioned orange SP is in fact 'Geoff Hughes'....rather than 'Geoffrey Hughes'.I'll get me coat! :mad:
    Just a minor slip I suppose, but (to be strictly correct) the name of the aforementioned orange SP is in fact 'Geoff Hughes'....rather than 'Geoffrey Hughes'.I'll get me coat! :mad:
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. bigbore

cannas

If the rhizomes are big get yourself some buckets from wickes or B&Q and pot them up in multi purpose compost and put them in the GH. If the rhizomes are smaller pot up into small pots with multi...
    If the rhizomes are big get yourself some buckets from wickes or B&Q and pot them up in multi purpose compost and put them in the GH. If the rhizomes are smaller pot up into small pots with multi purpose compost and place in a windowsill. There is a fantastic thread on here Canna 2016
    If the rhizomes are big get yourself some buckets from wickes or B&Q and pot them up in multi purpose compost and put them in the GH. If the rhizomes are smaller pot up into small pots with multi purpose compost and place in a windowsill. There...
    If the rhizomes are big get yourself some buckets from wickes or B&Q and pot them up in multi purpose compost and put them in the GH. If the rhizomes are smaller pot up into small pots with multi...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. pamsdish
    Like x 4

Seed Swap

Thought I would give this a bump
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. HarryS
    Like x 16

Know Your Weeds

I sow wild flower seeds, so I don't have any weeds, just some grow in the wrong places, so they get pulled up. I never spray as this could harm the good stuff, though I've never tried using...
    I sow wild flower seeds, so I don't have any weeds, just some grow in the wrong places, so they get pulled up. I never spray as this could harm the good stuff, though I've never tried using vinegar as a weed killer.
    I sow wild flower seeds, so I don't have any weeds, just some grow in the wrong places, so they get pulled up. I never spray as this could harm the good stuff, though I've never tried using vinegar as a weed killer.
    I sow wild flower seeds, so I don't have any weeds, just some grow in the wrong places, so they get pulled up. I never spray as this could harm the good stuff, though I've never tried using...
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. JWK
    Like x 9

Do you know your soil type?

The house I'm in was built in the 1930s. I've never came across any builder's rubble while digging in the back garden so either it's buried very deeply or my grandparents did a lot to improve the...
    The house I'm in was built in the 1930s. I've never came across any builder's rubble while digging in the back garden so either it's buried very deeply or my grandparents did a lot to improve the ground. There's at least 2 feet in depth of good topsoil, because the guys who put my fence up...
    The house I'm in was built in the 1930s. I've never came across any builder's rubble while digging in the back garden so either it's buried very deeply or my grandparents did a lot to improve the ground. There's at least 2 feet in depth of good...
    The house I'm in was built in the 1930s. I've never came across any builder's rubble while digging in the back garden so either it's buried very deeply or my grandparents did a lot to improve the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. PeterS
    Like x 8

Improving clay

Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Cool
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. PeterS
    Like x 25

Principles of seed sowing

Don't you have toilets where you live? Weirdo's :heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  24.   » Normal Threads
  25. dbaplaya

sprinkler system

Nice one.We had a sprinkler system installed by professionals some 23 years ago. It still operates well but it was put in when I had very few gardens and mostly just lawn. So over the past few...
    Nice one.We had a sprinkler system installed by professionals some 23 years ago. It still operates well but it was put in when I had very few gardens and mostly just lawn. So over the past few years I have added a low flow system- probably much like yours where the parts push together. I have...
    Nice one.We had a sprinkler system installed by professionals some 23 years ago. It still operates well but it was put in when I had very few gardens and mostly just lawn. So over the past few years I have added a low flow system- probably much...
    Nice one.We had a sprinkler system installed by professionals some 23 years ago. It still operates well but it was put in when I had very few gardens and mostly just lawn. So over the past few...
    Replies:
    Views:
  26. Loki
    Like x 4

Plants you regret planting

Pics or videos or both Verdun :).
    Replies:
    Views:
  27. Sian in Belgium

Compost layering - incorporating shredded hedge cutting, mainly cherry laurel

Hi @Sian in Belgium, I'm sorry I can't answer your compost mix question, but I did want to say how fantastic that you hired that amazing business to do the work. I've worked with young people with...
    Hi @Sian in Belgium, I'm sorry I can't answer your compost mix question, but I did want to say how fantastic that you hired that amazing business to do the work. I've worked with young people with learning difficulties, and it can be so hard for them to find a role in the working world, due to...
    Hi @Sian in Belgium, I'm sorry I can't answer your compost mix question, but I did want to say how fantastic that you hired that amazing business to do the work. I've worked with young people with learning difficulties, and it can be so hard for...
    Hi @Sian in Belgium, I'm sorry I can't answer your compost mix question, but I did want to say how fantastic that you hired that amazing business to do the work. I've worked with young people with...
    Replies:
    Views:
  28. Sian in Belgium

When to move / divide Iris reticulata

Generally with bulbs, I leave them until 6 weeks after flowering, and then, if they need to be divided, I do it then. This way the leaves had had some time to re-stock the bulbs, and you can still...
    Generally with bulbs, I leave them until 6 weeks after flowering, and then, if they need to be divided, I do it then. This way the leaves had had some time to re-stock the bulbs, and you can still see where they are! I tried using a stick to mark a clump needing dividing, but I invariably "tidy...
    Generally with bulbs, I leave them until 6 weeks after flowering, and then, if they need to be divided, I do it then. This way the leaves had had some time to re-stock the bulbs, and you can still see where they are! I tried using a stick to mark...
    Generally with bulbs, I leave them until 6 weeks after flowering, and then, if they need to be divided, I do it then. This way the leaves had had some time to re-stock the bulbs, and you can still...
    Replies:
    Views:
  29. silu

Ideas please for suitable companions to Flag Iris.

You got it right first time, "M"! As KFF said above, Iris don't really like low-growing stuff shading their rhizomes and it increases the risk of them rotting in winter. So there's a clever girl!
    You got it right first time, "M"! As KFF said above, Iris don't really like low-growing stuff shading their rhizomes and it increases the risk of them rotting in winter. So there's a clever girl!
    Replies:
    Views:
  30. Perki

Using John Innes soil based composts

Yes come in handy for doing the washing as well, just throw a couple of large pebbles in with the clothes.:biggrin:Yep any time "M" I'll bring it along to Shiney's this year.;):biggrin:
    Yes come in handy for doing the washing as well, just throw a couple of large pebbles in with the clothes.:biggrin:Yep any time "M" I'll bring it along to Shiney's this year.;):biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  31. Jack Sparrow

Under tree planting

If the soil is that hard to dig, I doubt plugs would thrive there. If you can cultivate one or two areas there....using a pick for example....and incorporate some soil improvers you can then plant...
    If the soil is that hard to dig, I doubt plugs would thrive there. If you can cultivate one or two areas there....using a pick for example....and incorporate some soil improvers you can then plant your hardy geranium. Ideal timing for moving those snowdrops even in flower :)
    If the soil is that hard to dig, I doubt plugs would thrive there. If you can cultivate one or two areas there....using a pick for example....and incorporate some soil improvers you can then plant your hardy geranium. Ideal timing for moving...
    If the soil is that hard to dig, I doubt plugs would thrive there. If you can cultivate one or two areas there....using a pick for example....and incorporate some soil improvers you can then plant...
    Replies:
    Views:
  32. Matt-tropical

Mark Davies seeds no response

Well done for being patient.. We are all used to having orders confirmed instantly and always a worry when we don't hear anything.. Glad all is on its way to you.. :thumbsup:
    Well done for being patient.. We are all used to having orders confirmed instantly and always a worry when we don't hear anything.. Glad all is on its way to you.. :thumbsup:
    Replies:
    Views:
  33. CraigET

Mulching with haylage??

Would the hay/straw encourage slugs?
    Replies:
    Views:
  34. SunWorshiper
    Like x 4

Help ! Gardening nightmare !

Hmm, now that's a good idea! :thumbsup::lunapic 130165696578242 5: I could!! Some are as tall as me but only about a metre wide (I'm wider :heehee: ) but, I think you travelling down to me to collect would far out weight the cost of the...
    Hmm, now that's a good idea! :thumbsup::lunapic 130165696578242 5: I could!! Some are as tall as me but only about a metre wide (I'm wider :heehee: ) but, I think you travelling down to me to collect would far out weight the cost of the raw material :heehee:
    Hmm, now that's a good idea! :thumbsup::lunapic 130165696578242 5: I could!! Some are as tall as me but only about a metre wide (I'm wider :heehee: ) but, I think you travelling down to me to collect would far out weight the cost of the raw material :heehee:
    Hmm, now that's a good idea! :thumbsup::lunapic 130165696578242 5: I could!! Some are as tall as me but only about a metre wide (I'm wider :heehee: ) but, I think you travelling down to me to collect would far out weight the cost of the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  35. Fern4

Verve Seed Sowing Compost

I'll be trying Wilko's own brand seed compost, will let you know how I get on :)
    I'll be trying Wilko's own brand seed compost, will let you know how I get on :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  36. Selleri

Perlite vs. vermiculite- pros and cons?

Vermiculite for seed sowing (baggy method) and mpc/perlite/vermiculite mix for growing on seedlings as it is easier to seperate. Vermiculite in most potted plants. Sharp sand were needed.
    Vermiculite for seed sowing (baggy method) and mpc/perlite/vermiculite mix for growing on seedlings as it is easier to seperate. Vermiculite in most potted plants. Sharp sand were needed.
    Replies:
    Views:
  37. Verdun
    Like x 4

Short or Tall grasses? For what situations? Foliage ? Flowers?

Lucius, you will prob have to stop me here but here goes....:) Stipa tennuissima is a superb, 60 to 80 cm tactile flowering grass for sun, for free draining soil. It is irresistable; has to be...
    Lucius, you will prob have to stop me here but here goes....:) Stipa tennuissima is a superb, 60 to 80 cm tactile flowering grass for sun, for free draining soil. It is irresistable; has to be touched! Grow in at least a group of 3. Elymus magellanicus is evergreen and the bluest grass, the...
    Lucius, you will prob have to stop me here but here goes....:) Stipa tennuissima is a superb, 60 to 80 cm tactile flowering grass for sun, for free draining soil. It is irresistable; has to be touched! Grow in at least a group of 3. Elymus...
    Lucius, you will prob have to stop me here but here goes....:) Stipa tennuissima is a superb, 60 to 80 cm tactile flowering grass for sun, for free draining soil. It is irresistable; has to be...
    Replies:
    Views:
  38. Newbienoidea

Gardening business...start up advice.

Good one. Work on the website. Get some SEO plugins and learn how to tailor them yourself. I have Yoest and another one on my wordpress site and my website gets first page results for most local...
    Good one. Work on the website. Get some SEO plugins and learn how to tailor them yourself. I have Yoest and another one on my wordpress site and my website gets first page results for most local and city wide google searches. No big spending on all the companies that constantly email or call...
    Good one. Work on the website. Get some SEO plugins and learn how to tailor them yourself. I have Yoest and another one on my wordpress site and my website gets first page results for most local and city wide google searches. No big spending on...
    Good one. Work on the website. Get some SEO plugins and learn how to tailor them yourself. I have Yoest and another one on my wordpress site and my website gets first page results for most local...
    Replies:
    Views:
  39. EssKay

Make a high wall higher with climber?

Hi EssKay, welcome! :sign0016:Lonicera Henryi is evergreen, vigorous and has lovely flowers. It would easily grow from the ground to the 4m or so you need, if you can fix a sturdy trellis to the wall. It...
    Hi EssKay, welcome! :sign0016:Lonicera Henryi is evergreen, vigorous and has lovely flowers. It would easily grow from the ground to the 4m or so you need, if you can fix a sturdy trellis to the wall. It tends to grow heavier on the top so the lower part of the wall could become bare over time.I...
    Hi EssKay, welcome! :sign0016:Lonicera Henryi is evergreen, vigorous and has lovely flowers. It would easily grow from the ground to the 4m or so you need, if you can fix a sturdy trellis to the wall. It tends to grow heavier on the top so the lower part...
    Hi EssKay, welcome! :sign0016:Lonicera Henryi is evergreen, vigorous and has lovely flowers. It would easily grow from the ground to the 4m or so you need, if you can fix a sturdy trellis to the wall. It...
    Replies:
    Views:
  40. Scoffy

Replacing Leylandii Hedge

Ive got beech and laurel hedging,just given both a hard prune on one side. Both are easy to maintain. Beech brown up in winter but keep most leaves till spring. laurel looks fresh all year round....
    Ive got beech and laurel hedging,just given both a hard prune on one side. Both are easy to maintain. Beech brown up in winter but keep most leaves till spring. laurel looks fresh all year round. I use petrol cutter on both.
    Ive got beech and laurel hedging,just given both a hard prune on one side. Both are easy to maintain. Beech brown up in winter but keep most leaves till spring. laurel looks fresh all year round. I use petrol cutter on both.
    Ive got beech and laurel hedging,just given both a hard prune on one side. Both are easy to maintain. Beech brown up in winter but keep most leaves till spring. laurel looks fresh all year round....
    Replies:
    Views:
  41. Freddy

Geopod

Well, heat is proving to be a real problem. I’ve previously ran the lighting and recorded temperatures topping out at around 40c, with everything shut. Today, I bought a cheapo fan heater (£13)...
    Well, heat is proving to be a real problem. I’ve previously ran the lighting and recorded temperatures topping out at around 40c, with everything shut. Today, I bought a cheapo fan heater (£13) to use fan only. With everything shut and with the fan running, it still got up to 30c. Only when I...
    Well, heat is proving to be a real problem. I’ve previously ran the lighting and recorded temperatures topping out at around 40c, with everything shut. Today, I bought a cheapo fan heater (£13) to use fan only. With everything shut and with the...
    Well, heat is proving to be a real problem. I’ve previously ran the lighting and recorded temperatures topping out at around 40c, with everything shut. Today, I bought a cheapo fan heater (£13)...
    Replies:
    Views:
  42. Gail_68

Members opinions pls - Retractable patio awning

My hubby always says to me @Doghouse Riley why do you always have the final say...that goes for the garden and the home :heehee:Mind you he's a good hubby does anything for me and that's nice in a...
    My hubby always says to me @Doghouse Riley why do you always have the final say...that goes for the garden and the home :heehee:Mind you he's a good hubby does anything for me and that's nice in a relationship :love30:
    My hubby always says to me @Doghouse Riley why do you always have the final say...that goes for the garden and the home :heehee:Mind you he's a good hubby does anything for me and that's nice in a relationship :love30:
    My hubby always says to me @Doghouse Riley why do you always have the final say...that goes for the garden and the home :heehee:Mind you he's a good hubby does anything for me and that's nice in a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  43. ricky101

Pyracantha 'tree'

My hubby took me to Ironbridge last year nice day out and the bloke was talking about them and I did a video on it at the same time...beautiful strong horses :dbgrtmb:
    My hubby took me to Ironbridge last year nice day out and the bloke was talking about them and I did a video on it at the same time...beautiful strong horses :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  44. wiseowl

Moving Red Valerian

Valerian grows wild here on the towans leading to the beach........red, pink and white. Looks wonderful out there and seemingly in flower all summer long.:) They thrive in that dry, sandy...
    Valerian grows wild here on the towans leading to the beach........red, pink and white. Looks wonderful out there and seemingly in flower all summer long.:) They thrive in that dry, sandy environment. Their foliage too is attractive ....I esp like the glaucous colour on Alba. For sentimental...
    Valerian grows wild here on the towans leading to the beach........red, pink and white. Looks wonderful out there and seemingly in flower all summer long.:) They thrive in that dry, sandy environment. Their foliage too is attractive ....I esp...
    Valerian grows wild here on the towans leading to the beach........red, pink and white. Looks wonderful out there and seemingly in flower all summer long.:) They thrive in that dry, sandy...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options