:ideaIPB:I've got a feeling, "M" that the variety is "Versicolor":coffee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. HarryS

The Best Fence Sprayer?

Well green would be best Harry if you use any other colour it will do the same at there side and might complain about there muti coloured fence , paint gets everywhere using the spray, plants...
    Well green would be best Harry if you use any other colour it will do the same at there side and might complain about there muti coloured fence , paint gets everywhere using the spray, plants gravel boards will get covered even being careful.I have a brand new fence all round my garden...
    Well green would be best Harry if you use any other colour it will do the same at there side and might complain about there muti coloured fence , paint gets everywhere using the spray, plants gravel boards will get covered even being careful.I...
    Well green would be best Harry if you use any other colour it will do the same at there side and might complain about there muti coloured fence , paint gets everywhere using the spray, plants...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. simon1967

Shallow rooted plants/shrubs

Can you maybe pop a photo on of the space?how wide is the border and where does the concrete end? is the front border you mention somewhere else? Questions sorry :)
    Can you maybe pop a photo on of the space?how wide is the border and where does the concrete end? is the front border you mention somewhere else? Questions sorry :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. stoney

industrial strength weed killer needed

Saxon, its nice of you to reply, but as Stoney asked almost 2 years ago, and only made 3 posts, (look at post count and date posted) please don't expect a reply.
    Saxon, its nice of you to reply, but as Stoney asked almost 2 years ago, and only made 3 posts, (look at post count and date posted) please don't expect a reply.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Jenny namaste
    Like x 14

WHAT'S LOOKING GOOD - JUNE 2014

Last few shots of the old garden, moving on Saturday.FeverfewFennel
    P1040720.JPG P1040721.JPG P1040722.JPG P1040723.JPG P1040743.JPG 20140601_151058.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. keithhampson

homemade weedkiller

He went blind ;)
    He went blind ;)
    He went blind ;)
    He went blind ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. shiney
    Like x 4

WHAT'S LOOKING GOOD IN JULY 2018

Hello Sienna it would look be lovely to see some pictures :)Beautiful flower I must say strongylodon :love30:
    Hello Sienna it would look be lovely to see some pictures :)Beautiful flower I must say strongylodon :love30:
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. lewinsm

Leycesteria formosa - Himalayan Honeysuckle

Cheers for the tips guys. Went out for a closer look yesterday and noticed lots of little ones popping up all over the place. I'm planning on moving them over to a barron corner, once they look...
    Cheers for the tips guys. Went out for a closer look yesterday and noticed lots of little ones popping up all over the place. I'm planning on moving them over to a barron corner, once they look big enough to move.Any ideas how i can find out if the berries are edible? Is it safe for me to just...
    Cheers for the tips guys. Went out for a closer look yesterday and noticed lots of little ones popping up all over the place. I'm planning on moving them over to a barron corner, once they look big enough to move.Any ideas how i can find out if...
    Cheers for the tips guys. Went out for a closer look yesterday and noticed lots of little ones popping up all over the place. I'm planning on moving them over to a barron corner, once they look...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. kickstart

painted heathers

All sounds rather fishy to me and a travesty of good plantsmanship.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. "M"
    Like x 11

Gardening Aspirations For 2018

CLOSEDNEW THREAD. HERE
    CLOSEDNEW THREAD. HERE
    CLOSEDNEW THREAD. HERE
    CLOSEDNEW THREAD. HERE
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. wishaw

Honeysuckle in pots?

liz The honeysuckle is only about 4 years old this is the second time it has flowered as last year it was a deep reddish shade and this year the flowers where the deep reddish and just as they...
    liz The honeysuckle is only about 4 years old this is the second time it has flowered as last year it was a deep reddish shade and this year the flowers where the deep reddish and just as they where coming out they are changing to an orange/yellow shade now, The plant looks healthy nature is a...
    liz The honeysuckle is only about 4 years old this is the second time it has flowered as last year it was a deep reddish shade and this year the flowers where the deep reddish and just as they where coming out they are changing to...
    liz The honeysuckle is only about 4 years old this is the second time it has flowered as last year it was a deep reddish shade and this year the flowers where the deep reddish and just as they...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Daisies

slug/snail proof bedding plants

I've never had them munch on Geraniums, Snapdragons or Day-lillies or I might just have been lucky!!
    I've never had them munch on Geraniums, Snapdragons or Day-lillies or I might just have been lucky!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Richard11

Setting Up A Gardening business

that's very good Jane! I've seen some amazing designs done on google sketch and they have a very comprehensive database of 3D plants ... by creating designs in this fashion, the client gets a...
    that's very good Jane! I've seen some amazing designs done on google sketch and they have a very comprehensive database of 3D plants ... by creating designs in this fashion, the client gets a clear picture of what you propose, instead of an a3 paper drawing with little circles I cheat...
    that's very good Jane! I've seen some amazing designs done on google sketch and they have a very comprehensive database of 3D plants ... by creating designs in this fashion, the client gets a clear picture of what you propose, instead of an a3...
    that's very good Jane! I've seen some amazing designs done on google sketch and they have a very comprehensive database of 3D plants ... by creating designs in this fashion, the client gets a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Fat Controller

Gardening diaries - friendly discussions (part 2)

:goodpost:Agree - ive only just read thru this thread all 29 pages :rolleyespink: so apologies to any of the GC members ...many of whom i had no idea of, BTW it's been nice meeting up with you :snorky:....who are getting lots...
    :goodpost:Agree - ive only just read thru this thread all 29 pages :rolleyespink: so apologies to any of the GC members ...many of whom i had no idea of, BTW it's been nice meeting up with you :snorky:....who are getting lots of late thread "LERT'S" from me :heehee: ...Its been lovely reading thru lots of fun and banter and of course...
    :goodpost:Agree - ive only just read thru this thread all 29 pages :rolleyespink: so apologies to any of the GC members ...many of whom i had no idea of, BTW it's been nice meeting up with you :snorky:....who are getting lots of late thread "LERT'S" from me :heehee: ...Its been lovely...
    :goodpost:Agree - ive only just read thru this thread all 29 pages :rolleyespink: so apologies to any of the GC members ...many of whom i had no idea of, BTW it's been nice meeting up with you :snorky:....who are getting lots...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. hmallett

How long for Verdone to do its stuff?

As a follow-up, I mowed the lawn today, and my side of the lawn still looks thin and pale, but only about 3 dandelions were starting to come through, so I weeded them out. My neighbours side has...
    As a follow-up, I mowed the lawn today, and my side of the lawn still looks thin and pale, but only about 3 dandelions were starting to come through, so I weeded them out. My neighbours side has grass that looks a nice deep green... but it only covers about 50% of his lawn! It looks more like a...
    As a follow-up, I mowed the lawn today, and my side of the lawn still looks thin and pale, but only about 3 dandelions were starting to come through, so I weeded them out. My neighbours side has grass that looks a nice deep green... but it only...
    As a follow-up, I mowed the lawn today, and my side of the lawn still looks thin and pale, but only about 3 dandelions were starting to come through, so I weeded them out. My neighbours side has...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. PeterS
    Like x 25

Principles of seed sowing

Don't you have toilets where you live? Weirdo's :heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. fimonkey

Busy Lizzies and Geraniums

Sorry everyone, forgot the topic was bizzie lizzies etc- Getting rather bogged down with my bulb problem.
    Sorry everyone, forgot the topic was bizzie lizzies etc- Getting rather bogged down with my bulb problem.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. shiney

SHOW US YOUR PURCHASES - 2022

Mine has never gone below 7c. but I tend to use it all the time rather than the house, two rads running in cold weather. Not much difference between 4c and 7 c but I think duration might have an...
    Mine has never gone below 7c. but I tend to use it all the time rather than the house, two rads running in cold weather. Not much difference between 4c and 7 c but I think duration might have an impact.
    Mine has never gone below 7c. but I tend to use it all the time rather than the house, two rads running in cold weather. Not much difference between 4c and 7 c but I think duration might have an impact.
    Mine has never gone below 7c. but I tend to use it all the time rather than the house, two rads running in cold weather. Not much difference between 4c and 7 c but I think duration might have an...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. nikolam74

Can you use bark chip on a sloped garden?

That's fair enough Watergarden, but many other people will benefit from the comments too when they come here and use the search facility. Even your comment is useful, a new member now knows to...
    That's fair enough Watergarden, but many other people will benefit from the comments too when they come here and use the search facility. Even your comment is useful, a new member now knows to check their questions in 3 months to see many more replies, and not just the first few days after...
    That's fair enough Watergarden, but many other people will benefit from the comments too when they come here and use the search facility. Even your comment is useful, a new member now knows to check their questions in 3 months to see many more...
    That's fair enough Watergarden, but many other people will benefit from the comments too when they come here and use the search facility. Even your comment is useful, a new member now knows to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. bonita

Laying and installing square ribbed decking tiles

Ican see you have painstakingly done your garden and a very nice one too. it looks fab.I like your banana groupe the musical ones it looks great.
    Ican see you have painstakingly done your garden and a very nice one too. it looks fab.I like your banana groupe the musical ones it looks great.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice