1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. Zigs
    Like x 21

Important Notice, Please Read

Thanks for the heads up
    Thanks for the heads up
    Thanks for the heads up
    Thanks for the heads up
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Zigs
    Like x 5

Native Trees and Shrubs reference

It appears there's more than one variety of Bullace, inluding Golden (AKA 'White'), that grows hereabouts (although most people have never seen it), and there's also 'Black' Bullace which could be...
    It appears there's more than one variety of Bullace, inluding Golden (AKA 'White'), that grows hereabouts (although most people have never seen it), and there's also 'Black' Bullace which could be the one in your image. And there's others, including some hybrids, and it's not help by locals who...
    It appears there's more than one variety of Bullace, inluding Golden (AKA 'White'), that grows hereabouts (although most people have never seen it), and there's also 'Black' Bullace which could be the one in your image. And there's others,...
    It appears there's more than one variety of Bullace, inluding Golden (AKA 'White'), that grows hereabouts (although most people have never seen it), and there's also 'Black' Bullace which could be...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Zigs

Poisonous Plants - A summary

Excellent words of wisdom our mandy :thumbsup: if only teenage boys were told the same :rasp:And not so teenage boys too I'd imagine :watching:
    Excellent words of wisdom our mandy :thumbsup: if only teenage boys were told the same :rasp:And not so teenage boys too I'd imagine :watching:
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Marley Farley
    Locked Sticky
    Useful x 8

Weed Identification..

Sometimes it can be very confusing trying to decide whether some plants are plants we want to keep, or weeds that we don't want.. This thread might help, it was first posted in another forum by...
    Sometimes it can be very confusing trying to decide whether some plants are plants we want to keep, or weeds that we don't want.. This thread might help, it was first posted in another forum by HarrySKnow Your Weeds..Just click the link.. :SUNsmile:
    Sometimes it can be very confusing trying to decide whether some plants are plants we want to keep, or weeds that we don't want.. This thread might help, it was first posted in another forum by HarrySKnow Your Weeds..Just click the link.. :SUNsmile:
    Sometimes it can be very confusing trying to decide whether some plants are plants we want to keep, or weeds that we don't want.. This thread might help, it was first posted in another forum by...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6.   » Normal Threads
  7. alison worrall

what plant is this please

The leaves look like those of a Poppy
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. martin-f

Acer id and care please

Ok ive found all the information needed its a palmatum dissectum :) Plant Care for Acer palmatum, Japanese MapleGrowing your Japanese Maple in a container Many Japanese maples do very well in...
    Ok ive found all the information needed its a palmatum dissectum :) Plant Care for Acer palmatum, Japanese MapleGrowing your Japanese Maple in a container Many Japanese maples do very well in containers or pots placed on a patio amongst other plants and with correct feeding and watering, can...
    Ok ive found all the information needed its a palmatum dissectum :) Plant Care for Acer palmatum, Japanese MapleGrowing your Japanese Maple in a container Many Japanese maples do very well in containers or pots placed on a patio amongst other...
    Ok ive found all the information needed its a palmatum dissectum :) Plant Care for Acer palmatum, Japanese MapleGrowing your Japanese Maple in a container Many Japanese maples do very well in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. karaman

Solved Does anyone know what plant this is?

hallo everyone,thank you very much, knew i could rely on you to know.... karaman
    hallo everyone,thank you very much, knew i could rely on you to know.... karaman
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. martin-f

Solved Primrose ?

Martin it could be or white :scratch:...as the camellia heads before flowering show like that :whistle:
    Martin it could be or white :scratch:...as the camellia heads before flowering show like that :whistle:
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. poge

Solved is this a weed please

If you leave it, it will seed and next year you will have lots more.:biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. wiseowl

Solved ID Please

Unusual plant Woo :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Nigel62

Solved ID please

Right, weed killer needed then. Thanks for replying.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Cati

Solved Could anyone identify this for me?

lol! i just saw your message after that! thanks for confirming, it's been bugging me :-)
    lol! i just saw your message after that! thanks for confirming, it's been bugging me :-)
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Tee

Solved Please ID this plant

Looking into what is poisonous and what is not can be a minefield. Mostly adult animals tend to know what is edible and what is not, and usually they find out when young, by only eating the...
    Looking into what is poisonous and what is not can be a minefield. Mostly adult animals tend to know what is edible and what is not, and usually they find out when young, by only eating the smallest part, the taste will be awful.
    Looking into what is poisonous and what is not can be a minefield. Mostly adult animals tend to know what is edible and what is not, and usually they find out when young, by only eating the smallest part, the taste will be awful.
    Looking into what is poisonous and what is not can be a minefield. Mostly adult animals tend to know what is edible and what is not, and usually they find out when young, by only eating the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. wiseowl

Solved ID Please

Hi Pete thank you my friend,I will have to ask my friend who sent the Image
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Kevin Cowans

Solved Could someone please identify this Shrub?

Hello @Silver surferSorry, I meant it is the 'Kerria japonica Pleniflora' which I found on the RHS Site after searching for 'Kerria japonica' after @wiseowl replied.ThanksKevin
    Hello @Silver surferSorry, I meant it is the 'Kerria japonica Pleniflora' which I found on the RHS Site after searching for 'Kerria japonica' after @wiseowl replied.ThanksKevin
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Neil Sherwood

Solved What is this weed?!?

The ONLY way to be rid of this pesky weed is to move house.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Degsy

Anyone know what on earth this is?

You can cut it back, and now is a good time to do that, new foliage looks shiny and dark green if the plant is doing well. Cut off those old flower stems, at least, the seed pods leave a black...
    You can cut it back, and now is a good time to do that, new foliage looks shiny and dark green if the plant is doing well. Cut off those old flower stems, at least, the seed pods leave a black stain if they fall on paving.
    You can cut it back, and now is a good time to do that, new foliage looks shiny and dark green if the plant is doing well. Cut off those old flower stems, at least, the seed pods leave a black stain if they fall on paving.
    You can cut it back, and now is a good time to do that, new foliage looks shiny and dark green if the plant is doing well. Cut off those old flower stems, at least, the seed pods leave a black...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. LivvyC

Solved Invasive plant

Was coming on to ask about a runner that's invading some of my plants, and stumbled on this, looks exactly the same, so thanks for sharing! Just moved in, need to work out what I've got.
    Was coming on to ask about a runner that's invading some of my plants, and stumbled on this, looks exactly the same, so thanks for sharing! Just moved in, need to work out what I've got.
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Graham B

Solved Tall tree (or large shrub) with blue flowers

Cool - thanks! Yes, I realised after that shrinking to 800x600 had lost a bit too much detail.
    Cool - thanks! Yes, I realised after that shrinking to 800x600 had lost a bit too much detail.
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. wiseowl

Solved ID Please

Good afternoon @Marley Farley my friend and many thanks,I shall leave it alone as I just love it
    Good afternoon @Marley Farley my friend and many thanks,I shall leave it alone as I just love it
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. barryman

Solved What's this shrub, please

The weigelas root quite readily. Wait until the flowers have faded, and take tip cuttings from new growth when it has firmed up a bit
    The weigelas root quite readily. Wait until the flowers have faded, and take tip cuttings from new growth when it has firmed up a bit
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. Loki

Solved Seedling ID if possible please

Datura can be funny old things to germinate, I think the word is "erratic", you cosset them and they do nothing, then expose them to all kinds of varying conditions and they come up like cress.
    Datura can be funny old things to germinate, I think the word is "erratic", you cosset them and they do nothing, then expose them to all kinds of varying conditions and they come up like cress.
    Replies:
    Views:
  25. Clairbear74

Solved I’m a newbie and have an identifying plant question.

Hi Clare welcome to GC, Pete has nailed it in one for you, you can trim it to a nice shape..
    Hi Clare welcome to GC, Pete has nailed it in one for you, you can trim it to a nice shape..
    Replies:
    Views:
  26. tangham

Solved ID Please.

Thanks.
    Thanks.
    Thanks.
    Thanks.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options