1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies ↓ Views
Last Message
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. shiney
    Locked Sticky

Apple identification

A link to this threadHow To I.D. Your Apples - and some fruits
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Marley Farley
    Locked Sticky
    Informative x 6

FIVE MOST POISONOUS PLANTS IN UK..

Serious poisoning by plants is very rare in the UKDespite the British countryside’s genteel reputation there are a surprisingly large amount of poisonous plants growing both in the wild and in...
    Serious poisoning by plants is very rare in the UKDespite the British countryside’s genteel reputation there are a surprisingly large amount of poisonous plants growing both in the wild and in gardens. Some just cause discomfort, but others have the potential to kill. Here are five to watch...
    Serious poisoning by plants is very rare in the UKDespite the British countryside’s genteel reputation there are a surprisingly large amount of poisonous plants growing both in the wild and in gardens. Some just cause discomfort, but others...
    Serious poisoning by plants is very rare in the UKDespite the British countryside’s genteel reputation there are a surprisingly large amount of poisonous plants growing both in the wild and in...
    upload_2019-2-17_19-9-34.jpeg upload_2019-2-17_19-10-21.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Marley Farley
    Locked Sticky

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO MEMBERS..

POISONOUS PLANTS DISCLAIMER. IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ oTHISBy viewing this forum you agree that its members and staff of Gardeners Corner accept no liability for any injury or death occurring as...
    POISONOUS PLANTS DISCLAIMER. IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ oTHISBy viewing this forum you agree that its members and staff of Gardeners Corner accept no liability for any injury or death occurring as a result of ingesting or exposure to any plant or fungi, either mistakenly believing it to be one...
    POISONOUS PLANTS DISCLAIMER. IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ oTHISBy viewing this forum you agree that its members and staff of Gardeners Corner accept no liability for any injury or death occurring as a result of ingesting or exposure to any plant or...
    POISONOUS PLANTS DISCLAIMER. IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ oTHISBy viewing this forum you agree that its members and staff of Gardeners Corner accept no liability for any injury or death occurring as...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Marley Farley
    Locked Sticky
    Useful x 11

Weed Identification..

Sometimes it can be very confusing trying to decide whether some plants are plants we want to keep, or weeds that we don't want.. This thread might help, it was first posted in another forum by...
    Sometimes it can be very confusing trying to decide whether some plants are plants we want to keep, or weeds that we don't want.. This thread might help, it was first posted in another forum by HarrySKnow Your Weeds..Just click the link.. :SUNsmile:
    Sometimes it can be very confusing trying to decide whether some plants are plants we want to keep, or weeds that we don't want.. This thread might help, it was first posted in another forum by HarrySKnow Your Weeds..Just click the link.. :SUNsmile:
    Sometimes it can be very confusing trying to decide whether some plants are plants we want to keep, or weeds that we don't want.. This thread might help, it was first posted in another forum by...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6.   » Normal Threads
  7. Kedi-Gato

Toadstools, Mushrooms, Moss, Lichen, etc

I found this fairly large toadstool on Sunday. It was about 16 - 17 cm across. Who can ID it please?
    I found this fairly large toadstool on Sunday. It was about 16 - 17 cm across. Who can ID it please?
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Phil A

Poisonous Plants - A summary

Excellent words of wisdom our mandy :thumbsup: if only teenage boys were told the same :rasp:And not so teenage boys too I'd imagine :watching:
    Excellent words of wisdom our mandy :thumbsup: if only teenage boys were told the same :rasp:And not so teenage boys too I'd imagine :watching:
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Paladin

I D please.

It was that or a multi barrelled pea shooter :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Snorky85

Jeez....is this what i think it is?

Was wondering how they grew so much pot with so little light but now realize they took out some of the HPS bulbs to take the picture. That is a LOT of pot .... reminds of Saving Grace... :)
    Was wondering how they grew so much pot with so little light but now realize they took out some of the HPS bulbs to take the picture. That is a LOT of pot .... reminds of Saving Grace... :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. kevin reid

can you identify this shrub please

Sheal in 10 years it only produced many many flowers from late July Aug as the pic shows but never a berrie not even small ones .
    Sheal in 10 years it only produced many many flowers from late July Aug as the pic shows but never a berrie not even small ones .
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Earthman

Need help identifying these plants in my garden (Draft Thread)

Sounds like you have some major plans ahead then, hard work but as you say fun at the same time :)
    Sounds like you have some major plans ahead then, hard work but as you say fun at the same time :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Paladin

What's this please.

YES ME TOO I'LL SECOND THAT :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. sharonr

No clue

thanks pete
    thanks pete
    thanks pete
    thanks pete
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. HYDROGEN86

I.D Please anybody?

What! You're the same! :yess: Welcome, brother :yahoo: :hapfeet:
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. accidentalgardener

Boston Ivy?

Hellebores didn't take long to discuss Pro Gard thank you.As soon as Boss lady realised her beloved Christmas rose is a hellebore, she wants me to empty the bank account, cash in the pension and...
    Hellebores didn't take long to discuss Pro Gard thank you.As soon as Boss lady realised her beloved Christmas rose is a hellebore, she wants me to empty the bank account, cash in the pension and mortgage the house. Hellebores are definitely a yes-yes.
    Hellebores didn't take long to discuss Pro Gard thank you.As soon as Boss lady realised her beloved Christmas rose is a hellebore, she wants me to empty the bank account, cash in the pension and mortgage the house. Hellebores are definitely a...
    Hellebores didn't take long to discuss Pro Gard thank you.As soon as Boss lady realised her beloved Christmas rose is a hellebore, she wants me to empty the bank account, cash in the pension and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. wiseowl

Wild Flower Or Weed

The brand you plonker :lunapic 130165696578242 5:Punjana is very good though. At least the match of Yorkshire. I just hate having to spend money in Sainsburys.
    The brand you plonker :lunapic 130165696578242 5:Punjana is very good though. At least the match of Yorkshire. I just hate having to spend money in Sainsburys.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. pete

Tree ID

Thanks dendy, thats great :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. YellowLab
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. wiseowl

Solved ID Please

I don't think it's the same, as yours has red stems ours in the picture don't have
    I don't think it's the same, as yours has red stems ours in the picture don't have
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Freddy

Ident his please

This still makes me chuckle:biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. lollipop

like borage but not like borage

:thumb: Think you could be right Aaron.. Plus hoping it sets lots of seeds then... :wink::lollol:
    :thumb: Think you could be right Aaron.. Plus hoping it sets lots of seeds then... :wink::lollol:
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. Saliha

Solved What´s this plant?

Yep, that was quite complicated one. Let´s see what I´ll find next. :snorky:
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. JWK
    Like x 7

Solved Very old Tree ID please

Your right with your comment as there's a park where I was born done in different section and there's a flower garden in there...where people took wedding photo's / peace and reading and they had...
    Your right with your comment as there's a park where I was born done in different section and there's a flower garden in there...where people took wedding photo's / peace and reading and they had two very large ones and they was astounding as the park was done in 1920 as you'll see from these...
    Your right with your comment as there's a park where I was born done in different section and there's a flower garden in there...where people took wedding photo's / peace and reading and they had two very large ones and they was astounding as the...
    Your right with your comment as there's a park where I was born done in different section and there's a flower garden in there...where people took wedding photo's / peace and reading and they had...
    Replies:
    Views:
  25. Chesterfieldgardener
    Like x 4

Rare Tomato seed

That's exactly the same here - plus some fruits on both at various sizes.Fingers crossed at our potential success!
    That's exactly the same here - plus some fruits on both at various sizes.Fingers crossed at our potential success!
    Replies:
    Views:
  26. LivingInPuglia

ID : found two of these

:rotfl: No, shes just taken the hard drive out:dh:
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice