1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Laura Palmer

Help identifying this plant, please...

Could be box. see... http://www.topiaryplants.co.uk/browse/topiary-balls-4826/
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Trevor

Can anyone identify this plant.?

Looks like Lonicera sp. Common name honeysuckle. Maybe Lonicera henryi.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Jenny namaste

Can anyone identify this unusual cranesbill?

Been back to Nursery and found out its name. It is "Midnight Reiter" . Easy to accommodate and grow. Will take piccies in due course
    Been back to Nursery and found out its name. It is "Midnight Reiter" . Easy to accommodate and grow. Will take piccies in due course
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Mark_WSM

Help with identification of a weed / plant

Yes a very likely candidate.. :thumbsup:
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Scorpio1968

Flower, weed, or both?

Yes i think i'll be giving this a miss then having spent many years ridding my gardens of Creeping Red Sorrel / Oxalis. I'll bung it back in mt dads' car park lol.
    Yes i think i'll be giving this a miss then having spent many years ridding my gardens of Creeping Red Sorrel / Oxalis. I'll bung it back in mt dads' car park lol.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. ccmiller

four to identify (I think two are the same)

The plant by the fence looks like Yellow Loosestrife to me. If it is, it will grow to about 2-3 ft. and produce lots of bright yellow flowers in a few weeks time. It's a tough little plant which...
    The plant by the fence looks like Yellow Loosestrife to me. If it is, it will grow to about 2-3 ft. and produce lots of bright yellow flowers in a few weeks time. It's a tough little plant which isn't too fussy about conditions and will keep coming back every year. As for the plant near the...
    The plant by the fence looks like Yellow Loosestrife to me. If it is, it will grow to about 2-3 ft. and produce lots of bright yellow flowers in a few weeks time. It's a tough little plant which isn't too fussy about conditions and will keep...
    The plant by the fence looks like Yellow Loosestrife to me. If it is, it will grow to about 2-3 ft. and produce lots of bright yellow flowers in a few weeks time. It's a tough little plant which...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Spitfire750

Fungi indentification

Thats probably a bit late for them then, usually a summer fruiting fungi.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Trevor

Can anybody please help me identify this plant.?

Hmm not sure what's gone wrong with your photo Trevor but have a look at this thread to see if your doing it correctly:blue thumb:
    Hmm not sure what's gone wrong with your photo Trevor but have a look at this thread to see if your doing it correctly:blue thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Ashley smith

Please help me identify these trees?

Yep that's looks to me like Quercus robur
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. pewe

Yellow Poppy like - What are they?

Yes - it is. Would be nice to have one that size - apparently they change colour during the seasons adding something new as the year progresses. We'll now try to find one at a reasonable price.
    Yes - it is. Would be nice to have one that size - apparently they change colour during the seasons adding something new as the year progresses. We'll now try to find one at a reasonable price.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. cyderbyne

Identify this very smelly flower please!

Big purply mauve arum like flower that smells and looks like a old rotten carcus is meant to atrack flys I lovr mine the missus dose not mind you it is dracula lily/drogon arum
    Big purply mauve arum like flower that smells and looks like a old rotten carcus is meant to atrack flys I lovr mine the missus dose not mind you it is dracula lily/drogon arum
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. jd67

What plant is this

Sometimes called purple shamrock too.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. merleworld

Tree identification help please

Could very well be that one - I'll get some pics of one and post for more advice. Thanks for your help :blue thumb:
    Could very well be that one - I'll get some pics of one and post for more advice. Thanks for your help :blue thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. loveweeds

plant id needed

Hi Tony, that garden was virtually weedfree:cry3:
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Dougy

What is this?

You could wait until the next set of leaves come out. Then we should be able to make a definitive answer.
    You could wait until the next set of leaves come out. Then we should be able to make a definitive answer.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Enogs C

Cam any one tell me what this is

Thank you. I can only assume it came in some compost tipped there from a pot last year but how as seed or a very small bulb but it would have been very small
    Thank you. I can only assume it came in some compost tipped there from a pot last year but how as seed or a very small bulb but it would have been very small
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. HarryS

? Fungus ID and Removal ?

And the next object is "A Monks Flip Flop" "A Monks Flip Flop" Lady Isobel Barnett LIB "Can you eat it" Jack McH
    And the next object is "A Monks Flip Flop" "A Monks Flip Flop" Lady Isobel Barnett LIB "Can you eat it" Jack McH
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Siani

Getting to Grips with my Garden

No 2 looks like Euphorbia dulcis Chameleon. It self seeds readily but can take a long time to get established.
    No 2 looks like Euphorbia dulcis Chameleon. It self seeds readily but can take a long time to get established.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. shiney

Not Sure About This One!

My pleasure, no, despite the dogs wee, it'll give you severe gastroenteritis, its a Euphorbia:hate-shocked:
    My pleasure, no, despite the dogs wee, it'll give you severe gastroenteritis, its a Euphorbia:hate-shocked:
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. barryman

ID this weed??

The white flowered version is G. robertianum celticum.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice