1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: Yawn Yawn Wakey Wakey 2024 Ladybird4, Apr 19, 2024 at 1:58 PM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. capney

Yorkshire justice

How do you expect to find a chip shop halfway up a mountain? Come down South mun and enjoy fish and chips and fresh baked bread.:thumb::lollol:
    How do you expect to find a chip shop halfway up a mountain? Come down South mun and enjoy fish and chips and fresh baked bread.:thumb::lollol:
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Marley Farley

Happy Birthday Ace of Spades..!!

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes,:thumb: had a lovely day. It was also the first day of my official retirement.:old: Cheers Alfie
    Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes,:thumb: had a lovely day. It was also the first day of my official retirement.:old: Cheers Alfie
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Paladin

Happy Birthday jjordie

Whoops I missed your birthday :dh:Hope you had a good one.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Daisies

cooking oil

:) Mrs Pal waves the compost bin lid for a few seconds to shoo them away:D
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Lyn

Inconsiderate lighting garden fires.

:cool:...Good!...:pala:
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. capney

WE have been Googled

I haven't seen one yet but I don't go out much lol
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. intermiplants

calls for black schools

Your easy pleased Lollipop :wink:MY KIND OF GUY :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. capney

1000 and counting

Congratulations Robert!
    Congratulations Robert!
    Congratulations Robert!
    Congratulations Robert!
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Little Miss Road Rage

Do u do a..........?

I hope not-it`s expensive enough is Christmas. Bah Humbug!
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. jimbo1951

TV Licence

Not signed.I prefer the Beeb to have more free reign and to avoid having to get money in from Adverts. yes they have other souces of funds, but the licence fee would have to be replaced by...
    Not signed.I prefer the Beeb to have more free reign and to avoid having to get money in from Adverts. yes they have other souces of funds, but the licence fee would have to be replaced by adverts, no way could they bring in enough cash elsewhere.Its not just TV you get for it, i listen...
    Not signed.I prefer the Beeb to have more free reign and to avoid having to get money in from Adverts. yes they have other souces of funds, but the licence fee would have to be replaced by adverts, no way could they bring in enough cash...
    Not signed.I prefer the Beeb to have more free reign and to avoid having to get money in from Adverts. yes they have other souces of funds, but the licence fee would have to be replaced by...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Marley Farley

Happy Birthday Anthony..!

Happy Birthday Anthony :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. clueless1

Ideas and volunteers needed please

It sounds like a good idea to me, a worthy cause to set yor mind to aswell - it's hard to get information on local stuff like this sometimes.
    It sounds like a good idea to me, a worthy cause to set yor mind to aswell - it's hard to get information on local stuff like this sometimes.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. jjordie

Happy Birthday Daisees

Happy Birthday - - sorry I'm late!
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. willow13

where will i live??

:( Oh dear Willow what a dreadful situation to be in.! I can only agree with all the above.. I am a care to en elderly gent who has allot of problems.. We were not keen to get social services...
    :( Oh dear Willow what a dreadful situation to be in.! I can only agree with all the above.. I am a care to en elderly gent who has allot of problems.. We were not keen to get social services involved, but after a chat with his GP that was what we did.. I have to say they were wonderful & we got...
    :( Oh dear Willow what a dreadful situation to be in.! I can only agree with all the above.. I am a care to en elderly gent who has allot of problems.. We were not keen to get social services involved, but after a chat with his GP that was what...
    :( Oh dear Willow what a dreadful situation to be in.! I can only agree with all the above.. I am a care to en elderly gent who has allot of problems.. We were not keen to get social services...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. pete

Are "the powers that be" about to wake up.

Will do.
    Will do.
    Will do.
    Will do.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Slinky

G.C members age

So I take it the 20-30s get a garden and garden like mad, then they have children, resulting in the 40 year slump, then they escape their children and run out into the garden for the 50s.Am I...
    So I take it the 20-30s get a garden and garden like mad, then they have children, resulting in the 40 year slump, then they escape their children and run out into the garden for the 50s.Am I right?
    So I take it the 20-30s get a garden and garden like mad, then they have children, resulting in the 40 year slump, then they escape their children and run out into the garden for the 50s.Am I right?
    So I take it the 20-30s get a garden and garden like mad, then they have children, resulting in the 40 year slump, then they escape their children and run out into the garden for the 50s.Am I...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Daisies

More mods ....

Congratulations :cl-p:and I hope you enjoy yourselves in Mod Land :thmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. lindyco

Swallows still here?

Today we've had a huge flock of swallows swooping around and catching insects on the wing as if there were no tomorrow! It all looked a bit frantic! Looks like all the swallows in our area...
    Today we've had a huge flock of swallows swooping around and catching insects on the wing as if there were no tomorrow! It all looked a bit frantic! Looks like all the swallows in our area gathered over our garden, just when we thought they'd all gone. The second lot of babies have left the...
    Today we've had a huge flock of swallows swooping around and catching insects on the wing as if there were no tomorrow! It all looked a bit frantic! Looks like all the swallows in our area gathered over our garden, just when we thought they'd...
    Today we've had a huge flock of swallows swooping around and catching insects on the wing as if there were no tomorrow! It all looked a bit frantic! Looks like all the swallows in our area...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Lyn

Hovis advert

Here's a Youtube video if you hadn't seen it like me :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. The Nut

Mobile phone

Only got it in May.. thankfully theres not a mark on it.... now could I be so dishonest?? :)
    Only got it in May.. thankfully theres not a mark on it.... now could I be so dishonest?? :)
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice