1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: Yawn Yawn Wakey Wakey 2024 Blue arbour, Apr 20, 2024 at 1:47 PM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Slinky

British Gas

...and from the 'body' of the e-mail: After the huge EDF & British Gas price hikes, I yelled "cap now". Yet at 5.30pm yesterday (Tues), the last cheap cap disappeared, so now I’m saying "don’t...
    ...and from the 'body' of the e-mail: After the huge EDF & British Gas price hikes, I yelled "cap now". Yet at 5.30pm yesterday (Tues), the last cheap cap disappeared, so now I’m saying "don’t switch, don’t cap". Why don’t switch? Two of the big six energy providers have upped prices and the...
    ...and from the 'body' of the e-mail: After the huge EDF & British Gas price hikes, I yelled "cap now". Yet at 5.30pm yesterday (Tues), the last cheap cap disappeared, so now I’m saying "don’t switch, don’t cap". Why don’t switch? Two of the...
    ...and from the 'body' of the e-mail: After the huge EDF & British Gas price hikes, I yelled "cap now". Yet at 5.30pm yesterday (Tues), the last cheap cap disappeared, so now I’m saying "don’t...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Aesculus

CV Writting...

Ditto.
    Ditto.
    Ditto.
    Ditto.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. cattwoman25

medical question

Sorry to here about your Mom she was so young. My Mom was 75. She was out shopping on the Tuesday had the op Wednesday and died Friday. The funeral was 23rd December ,what a Christmas that...
    Sorry to here about your Mom she was so young. My Mom was 75. She was out shopping on the Tuesday had the op Wednesday and died Friday. The funeral was 23rd December ,what a Christmas that was. Such a shock. We all had presents wrapped for her. It was surreal. I know a few people who have died...
    Sorry to here about your Mom she was so young. My Mom was 75. She was out shopping on the Tuesday had the op Wednesday and died Friday. The funeral was 23rd December ,what a Christmas that was. Such a shock. We all had presents wrapped for...
    Sorry to here about your Mom she was so young. My Mom was 75. She was out shopping on the Tuesday had the op Wednesday and died Friday. The funeral was 23rd December ,what a Christmas that...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. tweaky

Peggy. A lovely little story.

Lovely story tweaks.:thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. wiseowl

Happy Birthday Kandyfloss

he he kandy i have my glasses on and yes recieved your e-mail lol
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Kedi-Gato

Happy Birthday Fancy

Fancy,hope you have a nice day and not having to work too hard:)
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. capney

I love gardening.

Not got it yet. but i know it will be somethng special
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Slinky

What did you used to eat years ago,But Dont eat now?

Yes-it was a Ctaholic school see-very repressed
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Kandy

'Happy Birthday Redstar'

Thanks everyone. I had a nice day--which will carry over to a nice weekend with friends. :thumb:
    Thanks everyone. I had a nice day--which will carry over to a nice weekend with friends. :thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. capney

Good news day

We had an old skoda, many moons ago cost us £200 lasted us 18 months, went to Wales in it many times. I think we had our money's worth.:D:D 02
    We had an old skoda, many moons ago cost us £200 lasted us 18 months, went to Wales in it many times. I think we had our money's worth.:D:D 02
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. borrowers

Cloned dogs!

I have just watched the Olympic opening in the birds nest stadium. I am now convinced that all Chinese youngsters are cloned ! I shall leave this subject now open to comment.
    I have just watched the Olympic opening in the birds nest stadium. I am now convinced that all Chinese youngsters are cloned ! I shall leave this subject now open to comment.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Dorsetmike

Bereavement

Mike, I have also only now caught up with this thread. I'm so sorry to hear of your great loss. Remember all the wonderful times you had together. As all the others have already said, we are...
    Mike, I have also only now caught up with this thread. I'm so sorry to hear of your great loss. Remember all the wonderful times you had together. As all the others have already said, we are here for you if and when you need us. Take care x
    Mike, I have also only now caught up with this thread. I'm so sorry to hear of your great loss. Remember all the wonderful times you had together. As all the others have already said, we are here for you if and when you need us. Take care...
    Mike, I have also only now caught up with this thread. I'm so sorry to hear of your great loss. Remember all the wonderful times you had together. As all the others have already said, we are...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Daisies

forum usage - some interesting factoids

dunno - got her off LOLscats! (icanhascheezeburger.com) Never go a day without checking it out.
    dunno - got her off LOLscats! (icanhascheezeburger.com) Never go a day without checking it out.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Kandy

'Happy Birthday'

HAPPY BIRTHDAYIs it Rosiemongrel?
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Pro Gard

lowest yearly mieladge

Classic!!!!!
    Classic!!!!!
    Classic!!!!!
    Classic!!!!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Kristen

Tip for online Supermarket Shopping

"worth looking at in my honest opinion before you give them your money"Why? They are significantly MORE bad than the others?All of them have screwed over the farmers. I don't buy any fresh...
    "worth looking at in my honest opinion before you give them your money"Why? They are significantly MORE bad than the others?All of them have screwed over the farmers. I don't buy any fresh produce from the supermarket. If Tesco can screw over a Big Brand supplier and get me a keen price on...
    "worth looking at in my honest opinion before you give them your money"Why? They are significantly MORE bad than the others?All of them have screwed over the farmers. I don't buy any fresh produce from the supermarket. If Tesco can screw...
    "worth looking at in my honest opinion before you give them your money"Why? They are significantly MORE bad than the others?All of them have screwed over the farmers. I don't buy any fresh...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. The Nut

SKY TV

Hi, this is a basic reboot, there are some other kinds of reboots depending on the problem, and there are other things you can do yourself-issue with skyplanners, stuttering sound and jumpy...
    Hi, this is a basic reboot, there are some other kinds of reboots depending on the problem, and there are other things you can do yourself-issue with skyplanners, stuttering sound and jumpy programmes. Sky keep sending out updates, but the boxes you get off them can be pretty naff. The...
    Hi, this is a basic reboot, there are some other kinds of reboots depending on the problem, and there are other things you can do yourself-issue with skyplanners, stuttering sound and jumpy programmes. Sky keep sending out updates, but the...
    Hi, this is a basic reboot, there are some other kinds of reboots depending on the problem, and there are other things you can do yourself-issue with skyplanners, stuttering sound and jumpy...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. spudbristol

What sides your fule cap ???

Nut - why have you got a red marker on your post and me, Spud and Alisdair have got green ones? Just thought - to do with Skype ? forget I asked :D :D
    Nut - why have you got a red marker on your post and me, Spud and Alisdair have got green ones? Just thought - to do with Skype ? forget I asked :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Slinky

Optical Illusions

Just read that, I mean I showed my hubby the link not the ****, lol. cheers
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Kedi-Gato

God's Pharmacy

Spooky! Very interesting KG. cheers
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice