1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: Yawn Yawn Wakey Wakey 2024 RowlandsCastle, Apr 19, 2024 at 11:36 PM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. spudbristol

Lead being nicked

Paul there was a guy not far from us did a few gardens in the area while he was round the back doing the grass someone robbed the rest of his gear off the trailer, he now takes his alsation with...
    Paul there was a guy not far from us did a few gardens in the area while he was round the back doing the grass someone robbed the rest of his gear off the trailer, he now takes his alsation with him but i'm not sure they wont nick that.
    Paul there was a guy not far from us did a few gardens in the area while he was round the back doing the grass someone robbed the rest of his gear off the trailer, he now takes his alsation with him but i'm not sure they wont nick that.
    Paul there was a guy not far from us did a few gardens in the area while he was round the back doing the grass someone robbed the rest of his gear off the trailer, he now takes his alsation with...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. intermiplants

how safe do you feel

About Time!!!
    About Time!!!
    About Time!!!
    About Time!!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Daisies

URGENTLY REQUIRED: a lawyer or solicitor

Don't know what it is but it's not fraudulent as a) seems like an insurance that's involved has agreed to cover the legal fees (so panic over) and b) they are a very sweet, honest Christian family...
    Don't know what it is but it's not fraudulent as a) seems like an insurance that's involved has agreed to cover the legal fees (so panic over) and b) they are a very sweet, honest Christian family who are totally devastated by this. My guess is that he has messed up his income tax returns or...
    Don't know what it is but it's not fraudulent as a) seems like an insurance that's involved has agreed to cover the legal fees (so panic over) and b) they are a very sweet, honest Christian family who are totally devastated by this. My guess is...
    Don't know what it is but it's not fraudulent as a) seems like an insurance that's involved has agreed to cover the legal fees (so panic over) and b) they are a very sweet, honest Christian family...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. The Nut

Pizza

Tsk... lol re looking pregnant..your not working that garden hard enough. How about snails
    Tsk... lol re looking pregnant..your not working that garden hard enough. How about snails
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. The Nut

Goodnight thread

na-night nut. sweet dreams. god bless
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. tweaky

Advertisement.

Just bumping this up, for new members.:thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. borrowers

Sport on tv

Oh eck, sounds extremely painful.:eek:But I don't know about this Tour de France lark, cause we have a village bike...very sporty as well.:D
    Oh eck, sounds extremely painful.:eek:But I don't know about this Tour de France lark, cause we have a village bike...very sporty as well.:D
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. jjordie

Water Shortage!

Glad to hear your water supply is ok Kandy - but hope they have plans to import enough water for Silverstone at the weekend. The 'rioting' wouldn't put son off visiting as he is learning to fly...
    Glad to hear your water supply is ok Kandy - but hope they have plans to import enough water for Silverstone at the weekend. The 'rioting' wouldn't put son off visiting as he is learning to fly and has been coming to Northampton (airfield) for several months every weekend a round trip of...
    Glad to hear your water supply is ok Kandy - but hope they have plans to import enough water for Silverstone at the weekend. The 'rioting' wouldn't put son off visiting as he is learning to fly and has been coming to Northampton (airfield)...
    Glad to hear your water supply is ok Kandy - but hope they have plans to import enough water for Silverstone at the weekend. The 'rioting' wouldn't put son off visiting as he is learning to fly...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. cattwoman25

bulgaria holidays

thanks folks
    thanks folks
    thanks folks
    thanks folks
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. crofthouse

Swallows nests

Just realised I should have posted this in the Wildlife forum - sorry! Admins feel free to move it!A
    Just realised I should have posted this in the Wildlife forum - sorry! Admins feel free to move it!A
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. tweaky

Cheep Chickens from Tesco.

A most interesting thread with some very emotive opinions. The best discussion I have read in ages :thumb:
    A most interesting thread with some very emotive opinions. The best discussion I have read in ages :thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Lyn

Holidays this month

Thanks for the kind coments, We are off again next weekend, a fortnight around Brighton,hastings, canterbury, folkestone and royal tunbridge wells. If you live nearby, you've been warned!!!!:D
    Thanks for the kind coments, We are off again next weekend, a fortnight around Brighton,hastings, canterbury, folkestone and royal tunbridge wells. If you live nearby, you've been warned!!!!:D
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. intermiplants

oh happy birthday to you

happy Birthday pc medic :thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. JarBax

Just incase don't get computer going again......

It's in the post :p!!! Walnut - Thanks for that link - I like the sound of that free backup service - must be worth a go - even if it only holds some stuff, that's safer than having nothing...
    It's in the post :p!!! Walnut - Thanks for that link - I like the sound of that free backup service - must be worth a go - even if it only holds some stuff, that's safer than having nothing atall.:thumb:
    It's in the post :p!!! Walnut - Thanks for that link - I like the sound of that free backup service - must be worth a go - even if it only holds some stuff, that's safer than having nothing atall.:thumb:
    It's in the post :p!!! Walnut - Thanks for that link - I like the sound of that free backup service - must be worth a go - even if it only holds some stuff, that's safer than having nothing...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. intermiplants

i would hang him,,,

makes you sick to your stomach,to think someone gave birth to that monster. :mad: :mad:
    makes you sick to your stomach,to think someone gave birth to that monster. :mad: :mad:
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Kathy3

WOO

get well soon woo thinking of you
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. PeterS

How kind of Barclays

They have bought out this new account which has had terrible right ups in the financial papers to replace the charging of £30/35 which the banks were taken to court over as was deemed "not legal"....
    They have bought out this new account which has had terrible right ups in the financial papers to replace the charging of £30/35 which the banks were taken to court over as was deemed "not legal". I certainly wouldn't take advantage of this new "wonderful" service as it's just another way around...
    They have bought out this new account which has had terrible right ups in the financial papers to replace the charging of £30/35 which the banks were taken to court over as was deemed "not legal". I certainly wouldn't take advantage of this new...
    They have bought out this new account which has had terrible right ups in the financial papers to replace the charging of £30/35 which the banks were taken to court over as was deemed "not legal"....
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. elainefiz

Work, verbal contracts,written statements...

:thumb: Hi Elaine, sorry only just seen this.. I think I would now definitely take myself off to C A B...!!! That is quite outrageous treatment... Too many small business's fall into this trap.....
    :thumb: Hi Elaine, sorry only just seen this.. I think I would now definitely take myself off to C A B...!!! That is quite outrageous treatment... Too many small business's fall into this trap.. You should have had a contract shortly after you started..!!!:( Sorry, but my experience of...
    :thumb: Hi Elaine, sorry only just seen this.. I think I would now definitely take myself off to C A B...!!! That is quite outrageous treatment... Too many small business's fall into this trap.. You should have had a contract shortly after you...
    :thumb: Hi Elaine, sorry only just seen this.. I think I would now definitely take myself off to C A B...!!! That is quite outrageous treatment... Too many small business's fall into this trap.....
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. jjdecay

Nasty Landlord

:thumb: Well it does look a very tidy site which is more than you can say for most here..!!!;) None the less though, an awful shame to lose that garden..!!!:( I hope it ends up with you still having...
    :thumb: Well it does look a very tidy site which is more than you can say for most here..!!!;) None the less though, an awful shame to lose that garden..!!!:( I hope it ends up with you still having some garden..:)
    :thumb: Well it does look a very tidy site which is more than you can say for most here..!!!;) None the less though, an awful shame to lose that garden..!!!:( I hope it ends up with you still having some garden..:)
    :thumb: Well it does look a very tidy site which is more than you can say for most here..!!!;) None the less though, an awful shame to lose that garden..!!!:( I hope it ends up with you still having...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. borrowers

Bargain today

Our B&Q is pretty good for really good bargains too. got a roll of wood effect cushion-floorng for a £10. The piece is 6' x 10'. It will do me just fine for cutting up to use it for lining the...
    Our B&Q is pretty good for really good bargains too. got a roll of wood effect cushion-floorng for a £10. The piece is 6' x 10'. It will do me just fine for cutting up to use it for lining the cupboards and the kitchen cabinets.
    Our B&Q is pretty good for really good bargains too. got a roll of wood effect cushion-floorng for a £10. The piece is 6' x 10'. It will do me just fine for cutting up to use it for lining the cupboards and the kitchen cabinets.
    Our B&Q is pretty good for really good bargains too. got a roll of wood effect cushion-floorng for a £10. The piece is 6' x 10'. It will do me just fine for cutting up to use it for lining the...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice