1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: Yawn Yawn Wakey Wakey 2024 Busy-Lizzie, Apr 25, 2024 at 9:07 AM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. golfer

Local Elections

Thank you all for advocating your points of view. That's why i like this site, not political, but have good points of view. I agree with most . Am glad i don't live in London. Have loads of...
    Thank you all for advocating your points of view. That's why i like this site, not political, but have good points of view. I agree with most . Am glad i don't live in London. Have loads of views on other stuff though. How does one vote? One thing is good, the other isn't! Help... ...
    Thank you all for advocating your points of view. That's why i like this site, not political, but have good points of view. I agree with most . Am glad i don't live in London. Have loads of views on other stuff though. How does one vote? One...
    Thank you all for advocating your points of view. That's why i like this site, not political, but have good points of view. I agree with most . Am glad i don't live in London. Have loads of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Jack by the hedge

Phone alarm and broadband

Thanks Scotkat. I've PMd you. Craig, it would be lovely if all call-centre staff were as well-trained as those in your company. My brother-in-law contacted the social services alarm team and all...
    Thanks Scotkat. I've PMd you. Craig, it would be lovely if all call-centre staff were as well-trained as those in your company. My brother-in-law contacted the social services alarm team and all they told him to do was to enquire of any ISP he should choose to contact; he did so with...
    Thanks Scotkat. I've PMd you. Craig, it would be lovely if all call-centre staff were as well-trained as those in your company. My brother-in-law contacted the social services alarm team and all they told him to do was to enquire of any ISP he...
    Thanks Scotkat. I've PMd you. Craig, it would be lovely if all call-centre staff were as well-trained as those in your company. My brother-in-law contacted the social services alarm team and all...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Scotkat

Fuel Strike

See yi a t1pm fur oor lunch and e blether :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. borrowers

before i lose connection again

Thanks , I have only just found out how to access this by yahoo by paying money to a computer expert to overhaul my machine. Seemingly you cant use Outlook Express with Yahoo so thats why you...
    Thanks , I have only just found out how to access this by yahoo by paying money to a computer expert to overhaul my machine. Seemingly you cant use Outlook Express with Yahoo so thats why you cant contact them.
    Thanks , I have only just found out how to access this by yahoo by paying money to a computer expert to overhaul my machine. Seemingly you cant use Outlook Express with Yahoo so thats why you cant contact them.
    Thanks , I have only just found out how to access this by yahoo by paying money to a computer expert to overhaul my machine. Seemingly you cant use Outlook Express with Yahoo so thats why you...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. JarBax

Paris 'movie'!

:thumb:Brilliant Jarbax great video and music you have both done an excellent job of it, looks like you had lots of fun like, the gardens up the side of the buildings mmm now there's an idea.:D
    :thumb:Brilliant Jarbax great video and music you have both done an excellent job of it, looks like you had lots of fun like, the gardens up the side of the buildings mmm now there's an idea.:D
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Tropical Oasis

Aviator

It's ok have done it!!
    It's ok have done it!!
    It's ok have done it!!
    It's ok have done it!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. takemore02withit

somewhere over the rainbow!!

did you find a pot o' gold? :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. dancing queen

lost

Ive learned colours bold lettering,italic and--------------plus:thumb::D and im over the moon. (sad or what lol)
    Ive learned colours bold lettering,italic and--------------plus:thumb::D and im over the moon. (sad or what lol)
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. roders

Today I Got Lucky....

Ok roders, thank you for explaining. Well done for getting that. Sorry i'm a bit slow sometimes, but thanks for having the patience to explain. cheers
    Ok roders, thank you for explaining. Well done for getting that. Sorry i'm a bit slow sometimes, but thanks for having the patience to explain. cheers
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. rosa

Happy Birthday LoL

Have a very happy Birthday LoL and have a lovely break.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. takemore02withit

HELP!!!!!

Thanks inter,Its amazing what one minute you think is fun,a while latermakes you feel like screaming AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks inter,Its amazing what one minute you think is fun,a while latermakes you feel like screaming AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Victoria

On a positive note ..

looking good, great improvement and some great new updates to the forum. was wondering iff we can delete pics rather than change them.
    looking good, great improvement and some great new updates to the forum. was wondering iff we can delete pics rather than change them.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. borrowers

testing

hello all, just trying this out. seems better today than yesterday. haven't got the hang of the coloured text etc.Can someone explain what 'automatically parse links in thread' means please?
    hello all, just trying this out. seems better today than yesterday. haven't got the hang of the coloured text etc.Can someone explain what 'automatically parse links in thread' means please?
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Webmaster

Scheduled 'Downtime' for GardenersCorner ..... Read on ....

John, you left out the gremlins
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. GardenGuru

How to put pictures on thread?

Open a photobucket account GG to host your pictures it's free and very easy to do, in fact if I can do it anyone can! :D Hel.xxx.
    Open a photobucket account GG to host your pictures it's free and very easy to do, in fact if I can do it anyone can! :D Hel.xxx.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Scotkat

Smiffy thanks again

Your plants are growing away nicely in the greenhouse.How are yours growing now?
    Your plants are growing away nicely in the greenhouse.How are yours growing now?
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. pip

Congratulations Lady Of Leisure

Guess that's the leisure side showing Lol. :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Webmaster

Downtime did not go well ...

Looks like its still not done, and created a new double posting bug :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Gogs

"To Marley"

have a good trip mf.. and a safe one ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Pro Gard

My new van:

nice van pro, well done you have been busy ..done a cracking job and kept it tidy. sleeping bags in vans..glad you said no :D pro gardener till 6pm and pro gards mobile massage after six..only...
    nice van pro, well done you have been busy ..done a cracking job and kept it tidy. sleeping bags in vans..glad you said no :D pro gardener till 6pm and pro gards mobile massage after six..only kidding before i get told off again ;)
    nice van pro, well done you have been busy ..done a cracking job and kept it tidy. sleeping bags in vans..glad you said no :D pro gardener till 6pm and pro gards mobile massage after six..only kidding before i get told off again ;)
    nice van pro, well done you have been busy ..done a cracking job and kept it tidy. sleeping bags in vans..glad you said no :D pro gardener till 6pm and pro gards mobile massage after six..only...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice