1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Plants

Any Other Plants Not Covered In Other Areas, Including House Plants Can Be Found Here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. longk

Show us your houseplants in bloom now

Adenium obesum.
    Adenium obesum.
    Adenium obesum.
    Adenium obesum.
    DSC_3219.jpg DSC_3221.jpg DSC_3222.jpg DSC_3223.jpg 005.JPG 006.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. longk

Gesneriaceae - share you photos, thoughts etc.

Aeschynanthus 'Mona Lisa'................ Aeschynanthus 'Mona Lisa' by longk48, on Flickr
    Aeschynanthus 'Mona Lisa'................ Aeschynanthus 'Mona Lisa' by longk48, on Flickr
    Replies:
    Views:
  4.   » Normal Threads
  5. Tach

Autumn planting

Hello @Tach :sign0016: to GC and I have to agree with Verdun because autumn is when winter is up on we and if it's anything like this winter was :phew:...we just managed to save our plants besides losing some :)
    Hello @Tach :sign0016: to GC and I have to agree with Verdun because autumn is when winter is up on we and if it's anything like this winter was :phew:...we just managed to save our plants besides losing some :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. eddybaby

Pinks

It really depeends on the Species or Varieties you're growing @eddybaby .I grow around 30 to 40 different types of Dianthus and a lot of them are propogated from seed.
    It really depeends on the Species or Varieties you're growing @eddybaby .I grow around 30 to 40 different types of Dianthus and a lot of them are propogated from seed.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. longk
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Scudo

Sweet peas, whats wrong

I have since dead headed them, kind of got delayed with that ritual as I was taking advantage of the good weather and built a garden bench (small shed so have to do outdoors) Slugs have been non...
    I have since dead headed them, kind of got delayed with that ritual as I was taking advantage of the good weather and built a garden bench (small shed so have to do outdoors) Slugs have been non existent this year so not that. Maybe birds but not consistent when the other 3 are ok. They have...
    I have since dead headed them, kind of got delayed with that ritual as I was taking advantage of the good weather and built a garden bench (small shed so have to do outdoors) Slugs have been non existent this year so not that. Maybe birds but not...
    I have since dead headed them, kind of got delayed with that ritual as I was taking advantage of the good weather and built a garden bench (small shed so have to do outdoors) Slugs have been non...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. jazzy

Hydrangeas - When to plant?

Yes slightly jazzy, but if you see a good one somewhere you can plant it without problems. The advantages of planting choisya now are, one it will look good now and, two, it will develop and grow...
    Yes slightly jazzy, but if you see a good one somewhere you can plant it without problems. The advantages of planting choisya now are, one it will look good now and, two, it will develop and grow that much more during the summer to make a better impact over winter. Even though choisyas like it...
    Yes slightly jazzy, but if you see a good one somewhere you can plant it without problems. The advantages of planting choisya now are, one it will look good now and, two, it will develop and grow that much more during the summer to make a better...
    Yes slightly jazzy, but if you see a good one somewhere you can plant it without problems. The advantages of planting choisya now are, one it will look good now and, two, it will develop and grow...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Gail_68

OMG what's happening to my new plant???

I know mate they're a beautiful plant and @Doghouse Riley as a beautiful selection and @martin-f with those lovely pots he brought :)
    I know mate they're a beautiful plant and @Doghouse Riley as a beautiful selection and @martin-f with those lovely pots he brought :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Nicki M

Ground cover between bamboo

PS.. When planning beds and borders, they need to be as wide and deep as possible to work well, so Lord Awful won`t have quite so much grass to see to
    PS.. When planning beds and borders, they need to be as wide and deep as possible to work well, so Lord Awful won`t have quite so much grass to see to
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Rika

Help needed! Hydrangea problem!

Hello @Rika :sign0016: to the forum and nice to have you with us...your in good hands with @Verdun and @ARMANDII as they do know their plants :)
    Hello @Rika :sign0016: to the forum and nice to have you with us...your in good hands with @Verdun and @ARMANDII as they do know their plants :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Berberis Artista

Four metre high wall

I have a climbing hydrangea on the street side of the house and was hoping to make the most of the sun this wall gets. It faces east but is very open and nearly constantly in the light in the...
    I have a climbing hydrangea on the street side of the house and was hoping to make the most of the sun this wall gets. It faces east but is very open and nearly constantly in the light in the summer. I wouldn't have thought of clematis except that I saw one covering a wall this size in Ireland....
    I have a climbing hydrangea on the street side of the house and was hoping to make the most of the sun this wall gets. It faces east but is very open and nearly constantly in the light in the summer. I wouldn't have thought of clematis except...
    I have a climbing hydrangea on the street side of the house and was hoping to make the most of the sun this wall gets. It faces east but is very open and nearly constantly in the light in the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Gail_68

Hydrangea Wilts

:thankyou: Verdun :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Sarah Eley

Help with our dogwood...

Ah, but this one must live! It commemorates my recently departed whippet - consolation gift from the fam...
    Ah, but this one must live! It commemorates my recently departed whippet - consolation gift from the fam...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Paul Blackburn

When to plant bulbs

yep, have a lifetime now.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. bill-lancaster

Dahlia Bishop of Llandaf

Excellent bill. It will grow fast now :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Paul Blackburn

Growing Raspberries

I would not prune and keep watering.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Markymark

Scabious (I think I’ve spelt it right)

Asda are great :blue thumb: My Bowles mauve have been from aldi the last couple of years. Cracking little plants for a few pounds :spinning:
    Asda are great :blue thumb: My Bowles mauve have been from aldi the last couple of years. Cracking little plants for a few pounds :spinning:
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Vince

Giant lilly

They grow wild here ...Zantedeschia aethiopica - Wikipedia
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Jupes

Lupin help please

Cut off the affected flower spikes Jupes, spray with epsom salts and await replacement flowers in a couple of weeks or so! :) You may even see the beginnings of more flower spikes now if you look...
    Cut off the affected flower spikes Jupes, spray with epsom salts and await replacement flowers in a couple of weeks or so! :) You may even see the beginnings of more flower spikes now if you look into the foliage :)
    Cut off the affected flower spikes Jupes, spray with epsom salts and await replacement flowers in a couple of weeks or so! :) You may even see the beginnings of more flower spikes now if you look into the foliage :)
    Cut off the affected flower spikes Jupes, spray with epsom salts and await replacement flowers in a couple of weeks or so! :) You may even see the beginnings of more flower spikes now if you look...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Sally Parker

Camelia in a Pot...

Hi Sally what made it worse for me it's stud a few winters but with how the temps was flying up and down..then it got me worried but as Verdun as stated it does tinges the heads a bit :)
    Hi Sally what made it worse for me it's stud a few winters but with how the temps was flying up and down..then it got me worried but as Verdun as stated it does tinges the heads a bit :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. Tetters

Maurandya Magic Dragon syn. Asarina

I`ve grown a bunch of these from seed, but have absolutely no experience of them. I wonder if anyone else has grown them, and can give some first hand advice please :). The seedlings are growing...
    I`ve grown a bunch of these from seed, but have absolutely no experience of them. I wonder if anyone else has grown them, and can give some first hand advice please :). The seedlings are growing away now and I`m hoping to put them into their flowering positions soon.
    I`ve grown a bunch of these from seed, but have absolutely no experience of them. I wonder if anyone else has grown them, and can give some first hand advice please :). The seedlings are growing away now and I`m hoping to put them into their...
    I`ve grown a bunch of these from seed, but have absolutely no experience of them. I wonder if anyone else has grown them, and can give some first hand advice please :). The seedlings are growing...
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. Gail_68

Common problems with Rhododendron and Azalea

Stunning show @WeeTam and also @zilly ...mine just decides to flower when it feels like it and loves producing leaves more
    Stunning show @WeeTam and also @zilly ...mine just decides to flower when it feels like it and loves producing leaves more
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options