1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Other Plants

Any Other Plants Not Covered In Other Areas, Including House Plants Can Be Found Here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. lolalotl

hoyas hoyas more hoya!

did you have also a little soil around the roots or bare roots?
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Snorky85

Geranium

Thanks for the expert advice here. I'll overwinter it and also do some cuttings as u describe and give it a go. I must have watered them too much in the past, hence the mouldy problem.Sent...
    Thanks for the expert advice here. I'll overwinter it and also do some cuttings as u describe and give it a go. I must have watered them too much in the past, hence the mouldy problem.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the expert advice here. I'll overwinter it and also do some cuttings as u describe and give it a go. I must have watered them too much in the past, hence the mouldy problem.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the expert advice here. I'll overwinter it and also do some cuttings as u describe and give it a go. I must have watered them too much in the past, hence the mouldy problem.Sent...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. dinp

House Plant.

Looks a bit like an Aspidistra.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Natalie palmer

What is this plant please?????

Hi, i would remove the old seed spikes and give it a good feed:spinning:
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. martin-f

Tropaeolum climbing or scrambling species

The flame flower is beautiful it grows like a triffid in my garden i love the blue seeds. It does need it's root in the shade though and will grow away through any thing to reach the light. Oh and...
    The flame flower is beautiful it grows like a triffid in my garden i love the blue seeds. It does need it's root in the shade though and will grow away through any thing to reach the light. Oh and i have tried most of the other varieties but they died, i don't think they are nearly as hardy as...
    The flame flower is beautiful it grows like a triffid in my garden i love the blue seeds. It does need it's root in the shade though and will grow away through any thing to reach the light. Oh and i have tried most of the other varieties but they...
    The flame flower is beautiful it grows like a triffid in my garden i love the blue seeds. It does need it's root in the shade though and will grow away through any thing to reach the light. Oh and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Clueless76

Hmmm... What am I doing wrong?

They do get quite big, what I did for my neighbour was made him an arch for it to grow round, its now made a nice feature, he can easily get all the way round it to keep it under control,It...
    They do get quite big, what I did for my neighbour was made him an arch for it to grow round, its now made a nice feature, he can easily get all the way round it to keep it under control,It looks like you could do the same in front of the bench put a clematis at the bottom of what you have...
    They do get quite big, what I did for my neighbour was made him an arch for it to grow round, its now made a nice feature, he can easily get all the way round it to keep it under control,It looks like you could do the same in front of the bench...
    They do get quite big, what I did for my neighbour was made him an arch for it to grow round, its now made a nice feature, he can easily get all the way round it to keep it under control,It...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Dave0w

whats gone wrong

Erm ... ... gosh, this is a toughie ... ... its on the tip of my tongue ... ....... :ideaIPB: ....
    Erm ... ... gosh, this is a toughie ... ... its on the tip of my tongue ... ....... :ideaIPB: ....
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Rebaka darling

Spider orchids from asda.

Hi everyone.. Have just purchased a spider orchid or brassia is the name I think.. Has anyone had any experience with these and if so... Did you repot the orchid as soon as you got it home... I...
    Hi everyone.. Have just purchased a spider orchid or brassia is the name I think.. Has anyone had any experience with these and if so... Did you repot the orchid as soon as you got it home... I know phals require medium that draw s quite key.. Is it the same for spider orchids?
    Hi everyone.. Have just purchased a spider orchid or brassia is the name I think.. Has anyone had any experience with these and if so... Did you repot the orchid as soon as you got it home... I know phals require medium that draw s quite key.. Is...
    Hi everyone.. Have just purchased a spider orchid or brassia is the name I think.. Has anyone had any experience with these and if so... Did you repot the orchid as soon as you got it home... I...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Dave0w

what to use?

Ah i see, i thought Dave was looking for suggestions for something to fill in the gaps in his planters whilst the perennials were filling in. my mistake :oopss:
    Ah i see, i thought Dave was looking for suggestions for something to fill in the gaps in his planters whilst the perennials were filling in. my mistake :oopss:
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. nikirushka

Unhappy eremerus

I reckon you should be ok in the long run, I think you've just sacrificed this years flowers. Like any bulbous/tuberous plant they need the energy they get from the dying leaves to boost next...
    I reckon you should be ok in the long run, I think you've just sacrificed this years flowers. Like any bulbous/tuberous plant they need the energy they get from the dying leaves to boost next years growth and you have plenty of leaves on there. Try giving them a feed as well.Good luck, can't...
    I reckon you should be ok in the long run, I think you've just sacrificed this years flowers. Like any bulbous/tuberous plant they need the energy they get from the dying leaves to boost next years growth and you have plenty of leaves on there....
    I reckon you should be ok in the long run, I think you've just sacrificed this years flowers. Like any bulbous/tuberous plant they need the energy they get from the dying leaves to boost next...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Soiled

Peoneys

Hi Armandii, thanks for your input, much appreciated!
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. chris whitelaw

Clematis

Had a look at a couple of sites, out of stock, but will be looking through the winter to pre-order, got the sick and dying clematis out, still some life there, so potted up to nurture and plant...
    Had a look at a couple of sites, out of stock, but will be looking through the winter to pre-order, got the sick and dying clematis out, still some life there, so potted up to nurture and plant again next year.
    Had a look at a couple of sites, out of stock, but will be looking through the winter to pre-order, got the sick and dying clematis out, still some life there, so potted up to nurture and plant again next year.
    Had a look at a couple of sites, out of stock, but will be looking through the winter to pre-order, got the sick and dying clematis out, still some life there, so potted up to nurture and plant...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. nikirushka

Jasmine cuttings

What's the best way to do these? I've got a hefty white jasmine plant that unfortunately, I'm going to have to chop down to the ground as I'm replacing the fence. I have runners I can hopefully...
    What's the best way to do these? I've got a hefty white jasmine plant that unfortunately, I'm going to have to chop down to the ground as I'm replacing the fence. I have runners I can hopefully save but I want to do some cuttings for me and a friend, just in case.Thanks :)
    What's the best way to do these? I've got a hefty white jasmine plant that unfortunately, I'm going to have to chop down to the ground as I'm replacing the fence. I have runners I can hopefully save but I want to do some cuttings for me and a...
    What's the best way to do these? I've got a hefty white jasmine plant that unfortunately, I'm going to have to chop down to the ground as I'm replacing the fence. I have runners I can hopefully...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. pewe
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. IceColdRum

Maidenhair Ferns?

Red bowl suits it.
    Red bowl suits it.
    Red bowl suits it.
    Red bowl suits it.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Pollys13

Friendship Plant Pot Bound?

Crassula ovata If grown well, it can form a small tree up to 6 ft, with a thick gnarled trunk.I would pot it on regularly in a good quality "cactus" compost. Plenty of light, and water fairly...
    Crassula ovata If grown well, it can form a small tree up to 6 ft, with a thick gnarled trunk.I would pot it on regularly in a good quality "cactus" compost. Plenty of light, and water fairly often in the growing season.
    Crassula ovata If grown well, it can form a small tree up to 6 ft, with a thick gnarled trunk.I would pot it on regularly in a good quality "cactus" compost. Plenty of light, and water fairly often in the growing season.
    Crassula ovata If grown well, it can form a small tree up to 6 ft, with a thick gnarled trunk.I would pot it on regularly in a good quality "cactus" compost. Plenty of light, and water fairly...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. music

Celosia Venezuela.

Yes "M" I will be, but this time I will Take them indoors later in the year, to keep them from frost and strong cold winds we have up in my part of Scotland:frown:.
    Yes "M" I will be, but this time I will Take them indoors later in the year, to keep them from frost and strong cold winds we have up in my part of Scotland:frown:.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Delta

Lilac bonsai health query

This is a young lilac bonsai I got last year and which is currently flowering well, but I spotted that the leaves don't seem to look great. Not overly visible on the photo but basically the...
    This is a young lilac bonsai I got last year and which is currently flowering well, but I spotted that the leaves don't seem to look great. Not overly visible on the photo but basically the central part of the leaf is a normal shade of green or at least the shade I sort of expect tho perhaps a...
    This is a young lilac bonsai I got last year and which is currently flowering well, but I spotted that the leaves don't seem to look great. Not overly visible on the photo but basically the central part of the leaf is a normal shade of green or...
    This is a young lilac bonsai I got last year and which is currently flowering well, but I spotted that the leaves don't seem to look great. Not overly visible on the photo but basically the...
    DSCF8308.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Delta

Lilac bonsai health query

This is a young lilac bonsai I got last year and which is currently flowering well, but I spotted that the leaves don't seem to look great. Not overly visible on the photo but basically the central part of the leaf is a normal shade of green or at least the shade I sort of expect tho perhaps a...
    This is a young lilac bonsai I got last year and which is currently flowering well, but I spotted that the leaves don't seem to look great. Not overly visible on the photo but basically the central part of the leaf is a normal shade of green or...
    DSCF8308.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. McGardener

plants for deep shade

Sorry to be a pain, but what does "deep" shade mean to you? Do you mean as in forest floor deep shade with tree canopies blocking the light (and maybe on the dry side)? Or, do you mean a shade...
    Sorry to be a pain, but what does "deep" shade mean to you? Do you mean as in forest floor deep shade with tree canopies blocking the light (and maybe on the dry side)? Or, do you mean a shade area created by a building/fencing casting shadow with no direct sunlight at all but open to the sky...
    Sorry to be a pain, but what does "deep" shade mean to you? Do you mean as in forest floor deep shade with tree canopies blocking the light (and maybe on the dry side)? Or, do you mean a shade area created by a building/fencing casting shadow...
    Sorry to be a pain, but what does "deep" shade mean to you? Do you mean as in forest floor deep shade with tree canopies blocking the light (and maybe on the dry side)? Or, do you mean a shade...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice