The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. oldwinegum

Rolling road block off again

It' just all too cold when you get North of Watford. I thought that was where Scotland started, anyway.
    It' just all too cold when you get North of Watford. I thought that was where Scotland started, anyway.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. oldwinegum

Just found out that I have got A.A.A.D.D.

know the feeling, i,m forever forgetting to answer to e-mails my friends especially kandy waited for my answer over a week done that twice to her :D :D
    know the feeling, i,m forever forgetting to answer to e-mails my friends especially kandy waited for my answer over a week done that twice to her :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. dalbuie

Try this!!

SWIM ACROSS!!!!! Do you reckon I could do it with my floats, Dalbuie? :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Dorsetmike

Frog story

terrible!
    terrible!
    terrible!
    terrible!
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. oldwinegum

Be honest, how many did you click now you admit to being 21 and a bit

How did you know all these facts about me when we have never met? :confused: PS I am only 42!!! I can make matters more scary in that I listen to radio 4 and even my mum wont :rolleyes: I...
    How did you know all these facts about me when we have never met? :confused: PS I am only 42!!! I can make matters more scary in that I listen to radio 4 and even my mum wont :rolleyes: I like your style
    How did you know all these facts about me when we have never met? :confused: PS I am only 42!!! I can make matters more scary in that I listen to radio 4 and even my mum wont :rolleyes: I like your style
    How did you know all these facts about me when we have never met? :confused: PS I am only 42!!! I can make matters more scary in that I listen to radio 4 and even my mum wont :rolleyes: I...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. oldwinegum

Rolling road block of to France.

OWG,I have only ever flown once in the 1970's over to Jersey.My hubby would in no way fy as he is convised something will happen.Every year we see the film reports of planes being delayed and...
    OWG,I have only ever flown once in the 1970's over to Jersey.My hubby would in no way fy as he is convised something will happen.Every year we see the film reports of planes being delayed and passengers having to sleep on the floor and missing their holidays...too stressful :rolleyes:We...
    OWG,I have only ever flown once in the 1970's over to Jersey.My hubby would in no way fy as he is convised something will happen.Every year we see the film reports of planes being delayed and passengers having to sleep on the floor and missing...
    OWG,I have only ever flown once in the 1970's over to Jersey.My hubby would in no way fy as he is convised something will happen.Every year we see the film reports of planes being delayed and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. oldwinegum

last joke b4 tony goes.

ROFL, forwarded to a trusted few.Cheers MIKE
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. AndyK

When girls don't put out!!

I have printed that off for the other half :)Excellent!Take carePaul
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. oldwinegum

speaking clock

Try this for the ultimate(?) speaking alarm clock, turn your sound up thenclick hereCheers MIKE
    Try this for the ultimate(?) speaking alarm clock, turn your sound up thenclick hereCheers MIKE
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. oldwinegum

I have a dream

Lovely, owg.I well remember the Martin Luther King "I have a dream" ... I was there in Alabama then ... memories ...
    Lovely, owg.I well remember the Martin Luther King "I have a dream" ... I was there in Alabama then ... memories ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Kandy

All Creatures Great and Small

glad you brought that up mike. I entered a local wildlife trust competition last year, the first time i'd ever submitted a photo to a competition outside GC. The rules there stated that all...
    glad you brought that up mike. I entered a local wildlife trust competition last year, the first time i'd ever submitted a photo to a competition outside GC. The rules there stated that all enteries could be used in their magazine etc, without attributing to the photographer. anyway, i didn't...
    glad you brought that up mike. I entered a local wildlife trust competition last year, the first time i'd ever submitted a photo to a competition outside GC. The rules there stated that all enteries could be used in their magazine etc, without...
    glad you brought that up mike. I entered a local wildlife trust competition last year, the first time i'd ever submitted a photo to a competition outside GC. The rules there stated that all...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Kandy

She Was Lucky.. And She Isn't Even Blonde

what an idiot, how do you not realise your on a railway.... wouldnt it be a little bumpy?!
    what an idiot, how do you not realise your on a railway.... wouldnt it be a little bumpy?!
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Gogs

Happy Hols. MF..!

I think I have got on here a bit late and already missed you :eek: but I still hope you have, or had, a great time. :cool: :D
    I think I have got on here a bit late and already missed you :eek: but I still hope you have, or had, a great time. :cool: :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. rosa

Meet Gordon & Iona

they are cute, got one for my friends 25th wedding anniversary as well as something silver of course and i spotted these 2 i liked and had to have them
    they are cute, got one for my friends 25th wedding anniversary as well as something silver of course and i spotted these 2 i liked and had to have them
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. shiney

The Bunny and the Snake

Bwahahahaha!
    Bwahahahaha!
    Bwahahahaha!
    Bwahahahaha!
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. jjordie

What do these words have in common?

Just saw it as I looked at it jjordie didn't think it was that hard. Some you see straight away others I bang my head on the wall for hours and see nothing. What is an ananab? Is that a...
    Just saw it as I looked at it jjordie didn't think it was that hard. Some you see straight away others I bang my head on the wall for hours and see nothing. What is an ananab? Is that a word? actually its banana spelt backwards LOL was just showing how it works.
    Just saw it as I looked at it jjordie didn't think it was that hard. Some you see straight away others I bang my head on the wall for hours and see nothing. What is an ananab? Is that a word? actually its banana spelt backwards LOL was just...
    Just saw it as I looked at it jjordie didn't think it was that hard. Some you see straight away others I bang my head on the wall for hours and see nothing. What is an ananab? Is that a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Marley Farley

Check this out, Dog Lovers everywhere...!!!!

There is only one word to sum up those pictures.WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. dalbuie

13 things.....

Particularly Meaningful Stuff!! :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. oldwinegum

A ,must have, for the summer!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oUWCLBKK3E paste to browser as per.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. jjordie

How many men....

Trust a woman to nit pic
    Trust a woman to nit pic
    Trust a woman to nit pic
    Trust a woman to nit pic
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice