The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. oldwinegum

second discussion group

A bit like, " ahusband has swapped sexual freedom for sexual security"
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Victoria

Food for Thought

The haves and have nots can often be traced back to the dids and did nots. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Be careful what you wish for, it might come true
    The haves and have nots can often be traced back to the dids and did nots. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Be careful what you wish for, it might come true
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. compostee

golfers beware!

Just shows, Quality is better than quantity.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. oldwinegum

So the weather was not very good today

another goodun owg keep em coming
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. oldwinegum

Tesco's Greeter

ahahah
    ahahah
    ahahah
    ahahah
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. oldwinegum

even quicker

Have you heard the one about the magic tractor??It went down the lane and turned into a field.
    Have you heard the one about the magic tractor??It went down the lane and turned into a field.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. oldwinegum

a quicky

Just a short oneEnglishman to Irishman: "You're talking far too fast" Irishman"You're not listening quickly enough...!"
    Just a short oneEnglishman to Irishman: "You're talking far too fast" Irishman"You're not listening quickly enough...!"
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. elainefiz

Where`s Rosa and Hornbeam?

It's Elderberry Tree Art, Liz. This is a link to the log-in page for it, but I believe you don't have to register, you can go on as a visitor...
    It's Elderberry Tree Art, Liz. This is a link to the log-in page for it, but I believe you don't have to register, you can go on as a visitorhttp://elderberry3.bestbulletinboard.com/login.php?sid=3e96e429feabc26c18bd7be94acc1e9f
    It's Elderberry Tree Art, Liz. This is a link to the log-in page for it, but I believe you don't have to register, you can go on as a visitorhttp://elderberry3.bestbulletinboard.com/login.php?sid=3e96e429feabc26c18bd7be94acc1e9f
    It's Elderberry Tree Art, Liz. This is a link to the log-in page for it, but I believe you don't have to register, you can go on as a visitor...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. jjordie

Chocolate

Chocolate again :DItems about chocolate keep appearing :rolleyes: as I am googling - this little bit of information says it's GOOD for you! Now I won't feel guilty if I sneak a piece 'cos...
    Chocolate again :DItems about chocolate keep appearing :rolleyes: as I am googling - this little bit of information says it's GOOD for you! Now I won't feel guilty if I sneak a piece 'cos it's doing me good :D"Hands up - which of us hasn't gone 'Mmmm' at the thought of a chocolatey...
    Chocolate again :DItems about chocolate keep appearing :rolleyes: as I am googling - this little bit of information says it's GOOD for you! Now I won't feel guilty if I sneak a piece 'cos it's doing me good :D"Hands up - which of us...
    Chocolate again :DItems about chocolate keep appearing :rolleyes: as I am googling - this little bit of information says it's GOOD for you! Now I won't feel guilty if I sneak a piece 'cos...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Paladin

Do you know?

my greater knowledge??????????? in the words of the famous waiter, " i know nothing"
    my greater knowledge??????????? in the words of the famous waiter, " i know nothing"
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. shiney

Four letter words

Came across this in my file and I can't remember whether I've posted it before.Banish the use of the four-letter words Whose meanings are never obscure. The Angles, the Saxons, those hardy...
    Came across this in my file and I can't remember whether I've posted it before.Banish the use of the four-letter words Whose meanings are never obscure. The Angles, the Saxons, those hardy old birds, Were vulgar, obscene and impure. But cherish the use of the weaselling phrase That never...
    Came across this in my file and I can't remember whether I've posted it before.Banish the use of the four-letter words Whose meanings are never obscure. The Angles, the Saxons, those hardy old birds, Were vulgar, obscene and impure. But...
    Came across this in my file and I can't remember whether I've posted it before.Banish the use of the four-letter words Whose meanings are never obscure. The Angles, the Saxons, those hardy...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Paladin

Rather apt..

Loved it if only it was that easy!!!! mind you the way I sing I would probably encourage more cats to be in my garden to join in the chorus (but best we dont mention the C-- word dont want to be...
    Loved it if only it was that easy!!!! mind you the way I sing I would probably encourage more cats to be in my garden to join in the chorus (but best we dont mention the C-- word dont want to be responsible for bringing that subject up again :D :D )
    Loved it if only it was that easy!!!! mind you the way I sing I would probably encourage more cats to be in my garden to join in the chorus (but best we dont mention the C-- word dont want to be responsible for bringing that subject up again :D...
    Loved it if only it was that easy!!!! mind you the way I sing I would probably encourage more cats to be in my garden to join in the chorus (but best we dont mention the C-- word dont want to be...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Fonzie

Lumberjack

A man with more muscle than brains went for a job as a lumberjack. The foreman asked him if he had done lumberjacking before to which the man said no. The foreman decided to give him a chance and...
    A man with more muscle than brains went for a job as a lumberjack. The foreman asked him if he had done lumberjacking before to which the man said no. The foreman decided to give him a chance and asked for three trees to be felled and cut into six foot logs in an hour. "Remember now", said the...
    A man with more muscle than brains went for a job as a lumberjack. The foreman asked him if he had done lumberjacking before to which the man said no. The foreman decided to give him a chance and asked for three trees to be felled and cut into...
    A man with more muscle than brains went for a job as a lumberjack. The foreman asked him if he had done lumberjacking before to which the man said no. The foreman decided to give him a chance and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. shiney
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. shiney

Flogging a Dead Donkey

I wish I could have laid claim to that one, I have to say that on quality you are ahead. Nice one.
    I wish I could have laid claim to that one, I have to say that on quality you are ahead. Nice one.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Rich

Positive proof of global warming

:D The first pair look like a bed jacket my gran used to wear!The second were fashionable in the 1980`s and the third pair look like rubbers used over a baby`s nappy in the 70`s.
    :D The first pair look like a bed jacket my gran used to wear!The second were fashionable in the 1980`s and the third pair look like rubbers used over a baby`s nappy in the 70`s.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. oldwinegum

blondish

Cough, cough, from a blonde who carries a tape measure around with her ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Kandy
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. lisa0307

Mobile Phone GPS Tracking...

[ 17. March 2007, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: lisa0307 ]
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. jjordie

Google surprises me sometimes!

is alan price as well known as GC these days :D
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice