Any Tools Or Equipment That Can Be Used, Can Be Discussed/Rated Here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views ↓
Last Message
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. wiseowl

Felco FEL2 Model 2 Original Secateurs

Well you let him think that then @Jenny namaste . Be like me. My youngest grandson who is a young man now and thinking of his own home etc. And I have been told to leave all my gardening gear to...
    Well you let him think that then @Jenny namaste . Be like me. My youngest grandson who is a young man now and thinking of his own home etc. And I have been told to leave all my gardening gear to him in my will!! :heehee: :imphrt: He would also like my cottage too!! :wub2: Love that boy !
    Well you let him think that then @Jenny namaste . Be like me. My youngest grandson who is a young man now and thinking of his own home etc. And I have been told to leave all my gardening gear to him in my will!! :heehee: :imphrt: He would also like my cottage...
    Well you let him think that then @Jenny namaste . Be like me. My youngest grandson who is a young man now and thinking of his own home etc. And I have been told to leave all my gardening gear to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. RDB85

Petrol Scarifier buying advice

Found a Hayter SP36 £295. With £50 delivery. In excellent almost new condition. No damage whatsoever.
    Found a Hayter SP36 £295. With £50 delivery. In excellent almost new condition. No damage whatsoever.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4.   » Normal Threads
  5. Olivia9801

Any tips re my faulty Hozelock sprinkler

I have got many good years of use our of my Hoselock Rectangular Sprinkler Pro, but it also stopped oscillating recently. It still made all the right clicking noises when you manually turned it...
    I have got many good years of use our of my Hoselock Rectangular Sprinkler Pro, but it also stopped oscillating recently. It still made all the right clicking noises when you manually turned it so I was happy it wasn't anything terminal. Following the advice from this and other posts I spent...
    I have got many good years of use our of my Hoselock Rectangular Sprinkler Pro, but it also stopped oscillating recently. It still made all the right clicking noises when you manually turned it so I was happy it wasn't anything terminal. ...
    I have got many good years of use our of my Hoselock Rectangular Sprinkler Pro, but it also stopped oscillating recently. It still made all the right clicking noises when you manually turned it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Loofah

Pole/extendable hedge trimmer

The double bevelled edges it refers to may, possibly, mean hollow ground (although it wouldn't, technically, be quite correct).
    The double bevelled edges it refers to may, possibly, mean hollow ground (although it wouldn't, technically, be quite correct).
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. davetherave

Do hose feeder guns actually work?

I have a Miracle grow one and like Loofah was never sure how much feed was being dispensed. As above I use slow release fertliser and then feed my containers baskets and borders with Tom feed from...
    I have a Miracle grow one and like Loofah was never sure how much feed was being dispensed. As above I use slow release fertliser and then feed my containers baskets and borders with Tom feed from middle July . For the lawns now its a liquid feed dispensed from my trusty watering can.
    I have a Miracle grow one and like Loofah was never sure how much feed was being dispensed. As above I use slow release fertliser and then feed my containers baskets and borders with Tom feed from middle July . For the lawns now its a liquid feed...
    I have a Miracle grow one and like Loofah was never sure how much feed was being dispensed. As above I use slow release fertliser and then feed my containers baskets and borders with Tom feed from...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. MINGER

Bosch Art 23 Easytrim strimmer

you can download the instruction manuals here.the bottom download is just in english!!
    you can download the instruction manuals here.the bottom download is just in english!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Val..

Hozelock Hose Reel query

As I don't have as much to do as you, it all gets done - eventually. The front flower beds get done in 11 sections which gets done in about two days. Actually less time than that but the...
    As I don't have as much to do as you, it all gets done - eventually. The front flower beds get done in 11 sections which gets done in about two days. Actually less time than that but the hosepipe is out there for that amount of time (just take off the sprinkler and the shut off works - and...
    As I don't have as much to do as you, it all gets done - eventually. The front flower beds get done in 11 sections which gets done in about two days. Actually less time than that but the hosepipe is out there for that amount of time (just take...
    As I don't have as much to do as you, it all gets done - eventually. The front flower beds get done in 11 sections which gets done in about two days. Actually less time than that but the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. thatfatbloke

Obstinate Flymo blade

If heat cant be used, try going the other way and using a freeze spray such as Freeze Off by CRC. Then an Impact Driver with the correct sized socket. If the head is not already destroyed by...
    If heat cant be used, try going the other way and using a freeze spray such as Freeze Off by CRC. Then an Impact Driver with the correct sized socket. If the head is not already destroyed by Stilsons and/or the adjustable spanner, that is.
    If heat cant be used, try going the other way and using a freeze spray such as Freeze Off by CRC. Then an Impact Driver with the correct sized socket. If the head is not already destroyed by Stilsons and/or the adjustable spanner, that is.
    If heat cant be used, try going the other way and using a freeze spray such as Freeze Off by CRC. Then an Impact Driver with the correct sized socket. If the head is not already destroyed by...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. robgil

setting up the carb on a 2 stroke petrol strimmer?

:rotfl: Aww Dai.... :rotfl::rotfl:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. newtoitall

Garden incinerator?

Nah!!!! Just light and burn :-)
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Scrungee

Thermostatically controlled propane gas heater

Oh I wish there was a pic of that.............!
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. clueless1

Strimmer vs Mower

Never seen those before Scrungee,thanks for that.:dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Kristen

Geka vs. Hozelock hose fiittings

Re the hozeleak complaint I have trodden that road also. In my case it was invariably caused by one or more of 3 (maybe 4) acts of carelessness on my part.1) Use the brass/chrome connectors...
    Re the hozeleak complaint I have trodden that road also. In my case it was invariably caused by one or more of 3 (maybe 4) acts of carelessness on my part.1) Use the brass/chrome connectors rather than plastic ones, wherever possible. Yes the metal ones have plastic parts, but there is no...
    Re the hozeleak complaint I have trodden that road also. In my case it was invariably caused by one or more of 3 (maybe 4) acts of carelessness on my part.1) Use the brass/chrome connectors rather than plastic ones, wherever possible. Yes the...
    Re the hozeleak complaint I have trodden that road also. In my case it was invariably caused by one or more of 3 (maybe 4) acts of carelessness on my part.1) Use the brass/chrome connectors...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Scrungee

Solid Rubber Tyre Wheelbarrow

This is the wheelbarrow folks.CHASSEUR 90 Ltr
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. *dim*

Old hayter harrier "2 lawnmower

there is one for £650 .... with a bit of negotiationg, you could possibly get it for £500 DENNIS PREMIER 36C GREENS MOWER, KOHLER PETROL 3FT WIDE CUT | eBay £200 will cover a good full...
    there is one for £650 .... with a bit of negotiationg, you could possibly get it for £500 DENNIS PREMIER 36C GREENS MOWER, KOHLER PETROL 3FT WIDE CUT | eBay £200 will cover a good full service, which will include touching up the paintwork etc so, will cost approx £700 .... bargain .... as...
    there is one for £650 .... with a bit of negotiationg, you could possibly get it for £500 DENNIS PREMIER 36C GREENS MOWER, KOHLER PETROL 3FT WIDE CUT | eBay £200 will cover a good full service, which will include touching up the paintwork...
    there is one for £650 .... with a bit of negotiationg, you could possibly get it for £500 DENNIS PREMIER 36C GREENS MOWER, KOHLER PETROL 3FT WIDE CUT | eBay £200 will cover a good full...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. clueless1

'Bump feed' on strimmers

A bit like when I lost my eye, due to bird droppings Twas me first day wiv me hook ah ha Jack McH
    A bit like when I lost my eye, due to bird droppings Twas me first day wiv me hook ah ha Jack McH
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Mikethebook

What mower should we buy for our large lawn?

yes etesia and john deere is what we use at work and both are decent mowers but they do carry a high price new and just your luck finding used. noticed on gumtree (glasgow) a guy selling 2 etesia...
    yes etesia and john deere is what we use at work and both are decent mowers but they do carry a high price new and just your luck finding used. noticed on gumtree (glasgow) a guy selling 2 etesia pro a few weeks ago £150 eachthere are no reviews for these mowers so cant say if they collect...
    yes etesia and john deere is what we use at work and both are decent mowers but they do carry a high price new and just your luck finding used. noticed on gumtree (glasgow) a guy selling 2 etesia pro a few weeks ago £150 eachthere are no...
    yes etesia and john deere is what we use at work and both are decent mowers but they do carry a high price new and just your luck finding used. noticed on gumtree (glasgow) a guy selling 2 etesia...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Fat Controller

Hozelock - product quality poll

I've got that one too Kristen and it hasn't been used since my son left home two years ago!
    I've got that one too Kristen and it hasn't been used since my son left home two years ago!
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Franco50

Petrol strimmers - how do you store yours?

if you dont drain the tank and carb the petrol can evaporate leaving the oil behind which can give you all sorts of problems , also when petrol evaporates slowly it can leave behind a kind of...
    if you dont drain the tank and carb the petrol can evaporate leaving the oil behind which can give you all sorts of problems , also when petrol evaporates slowly it can leave behind a kind of varnish that might clog up the carb. old petrol isnt too good anyway , always use fresh and two stroke...
    if you dont drain the tank and carb the petrol can evaporate leaving the oil behind which can give you all sorts of problems , also when petrol evaporates slowly it can leave behind a kind of varnish that might clog up the carb. old petrol isnt...
    if you dont drain the tank and carb the petrol can evaporate leaving the oil behind which can give you all sorts of problems , also when petrol evaporates slowly it can leave behind a kind of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Monkshood

'Push' mower

To sharpen a cyclinder mower correctly, the trailing edge of the blade should be very slighly nearer to the axis than the leading edge (the same as a scissor blade, after all it is only a...
    To sharpen a cyclinder mower correctly, the trailing edge of the blade should be very slighly nearer to the axis than the leading edge (the same as a scissor blade, after all it is only a variation of scissors). It was possible about 50 years ago to buy a sharpening stone for a cylinder mower,...
    To sharpen a cyclinder mower correctly, the trailing edge of the blade should be very slighly nearer to the axis than the leading edge (the same as a scissor blade, after all it is only a variation of scissors). It was possible about 50 years ago...
    To sharpen a cyclinder mower correctly, the trailing edge of the blade should be very slighly nearer to the axis than the leading edge (the same as a scissor blade, after all it is only a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. unclepauly

strimmers - driving me mad.

Well I must admit that I find electric strimmers whatever the make/model are more trouble than they're worth.The heads just aren't robust enough! Petrol strimmers are usually far stronger!
    Well I must admit that I find electric strimmers whatever the make/model are more trouble than they're worth.The heads just aren't robust enough! Petrol strimmers are usually far stronger!
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. SarahT

Need to buy a petrol mower..... suggestions?

I also bought a Bosch Rotak recently - best piece of equipment I have ever bought. I would highly recommend this if you are not completely dead set on a petrol mower. I wrote a full review on the...
    I also bought a Bosch Rotak recently - best piece of equipment I have ever bought. I would highly recommend this if you are not completely dead set on a petrol mower. I wrote a full review on the Rotak here: Bosch Rotak Lawnmower Review
    I also bought a Bosch Rotak recently - best piece of equipment I have ever bought. I would highly recommend this if you are not completely dead set on a petrol mower. I wrote a full review on the Rotak here: Bosch Rotak Lawnmower Review
    I also bought a Bosch Rotak recently - best piece of equipment I have ever bought. I would highly recommend this if you are not completely dead set on a petrol mower. I wrote a full review on the...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice