1. A very warm welcome to our new members from GW forums!
    Please see post #99 in the thread below for important information to help your friends wishing to join
    Gardeners World forum members gathering place
    Dismiss Notice

Vertically Challanged

Sponsor Forum for Vertically Challanged

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. Vertically Challenged

FAQ:- Vertically-Challenged

reserved
    reserved
    reserved
    reserved
    Replies:
    Views:
  3.   » Normal Threads
  4. Vertically Challenged

Vertically Challenged Outdoor grow

Vertically Challenged is a site sponsor.As this thread is so old, it is being locked as a reference thread only.
    Vertically Challenged is a site sponsor.As this thread is so old, it is being locked as a reference thread only.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Vertically Challenged

Vertically Challenged's vertical plant pot (Indoor grow Metal Halide)

What happens to the costs if you switch to LEDs for lighting? Admittedly this may push the heating costs up.
    What happens to the costs if you switch to LEDs for lighting? Admittedly this may push the heating costs up.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Vertically Challenged

Hello, Plant pot manufacturer here

Hydroponics is really rather easy it looks a lot more scary than it really is I will do a quick guide to go with the grow.I was scared of hydro the first time I did it but like most things in...
    Hydroponics is really rather easy it looks a lot more scary than it really is I will do a quick guide to go with the grow.I was scared of hydro the first time I did it but like most things in life once you've done it a few times you wonder what you were worried about.
    Hydroponics is really rather easy it looks a lot more scary than it really is I will do a quick guide to go with the grow.I was scared of hydro the first time I did it but like most things in life once you've done it a few times you wonder what...
    Hydroponics is really rather easy it looks a lot more scary than it really is I will do a quick guide to go with the grow.I was scared of hydro the first time I did it but like most things in...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice