1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. November Photo Comp is now open with a great new theme.! Come and join in.
    Dismiss Notice

Reduced 50% Off Bulbs, Garlic & Onion setts at Blue Diamond

Discussion in 'Freebies, Offers & Bargains' started by Scrungee, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
    +22,295
    N.B. Might be a bit different in BD GCs that haven't recently changed from Wyevales.

I filled up of packs of Garlic, were £3, now £1.50, 4 packs = £6, using a £5 Wyevale voucher ('new' BDs formerly Wyevales are accepting them) gets it down to only £1 for 4 packs of Garlic - bargain, going back again (and again, etc.).

garlic BD.jpg

And they'll all be planted in containers filled with Jacks Magic, only £1.99 for a 60L bag after using a Wyevale voucher.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • silu

silu gardening easy...hmmm

Ratings:
      +7,813
      You can go off people rapidly @Scrungee:). Don't have these stores anywhere remotely close as I would be buying up lots of Jack's Magic AND the garlic if it were feasible. Jess I would hardly bother to grow my own garlic if you could be able once a year to buy at that price.

• Scrungee

Ratings:
      +22,295
      I could buy 6 bulbs of garlic (3x 2 bulb packs) for only 10p if I added something costing only 60p (more chocs.) to them, rather than another £1.50 pack, 5p/bulb would be a bargain compared to supermarket prices, but BD might pick up on us constantly going through the tills, plus there's relatively better savings to be had, plus gardening is my major pastime

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    • Scrungee

Ratings:
      +22,295
      Got some more packs of Garlic (up to 16 now) and some Daffs.

The 6Kg nets of Daffs are price tagged at £14.00, but scan at £10, then get reduced by 50% to £5.00, then less a £5 Wyevale voucher they work out free - my favourite price!

BD daffs.jpg

BD garlic.jpg