1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reduced 50% Off many gardening items a Tesco Direct

Discussion in 'Freebies, Offers & Bargains' started by Scrungee, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
    +22,477
    Online clearance - Half price on selected Garden Products - Tesco

Tesco Direct are closing on 7th July, above link is to their 50% off clearance. There'll probably be more stuff/further reductions closer to closing down, especially items they cant send to be sold instore, although some items 'sold by Tesco', Halls greenhouses for example, come direct from the manufacturer.

• Like Like x 4
      Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    • HarryS

HarryS Eternally Optimistic Gardener

Retired
      Ratings:
      +13,501
      I know Tesco Direct is closing . Does this mean Tesco will not be selling clothes and electricals etc on line ? Seems strange to come out of the online side of the business.

• Scrungee

Ratings:
      +22,477
      Tesco clothing used to be sold on a seperate website, as were mobile phones. From what I can make out it's no more online sales of electricals, homeware, clothing, gardening, mobiles, etc., only online grocery orders, although that includes a tiny amount of gardening sprays and feeds, and printer inks.

So no more being to order something out of stock instore for free collection a couple of days later.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    • Scrungee

Ratings:
      +22,477
      Tesco Direct are now selling off clothing at up to 50% off

Clothes Sale | Kids', Men's & Women's Sale | F&F - Tesco

Worth checking what's on clearance every day now. I was hoping to find the 2 for £8 T shirts reduced to 2 for £4, unfortunately not in sale :frown:

• Like Like x 1
        Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
      • Scrungee

Ratings:
        +22,477
        If you order anything to collect instore, DO NOT rely upon receiving email/text notifications when your order is ready for collection.

Yesterday, 8th June, at 22:07 I received an email advising me that my order had been dispatched and would be deilvered to my local store for collection on 13thJune.

But when I checked the detailed tracking information, I discovered it was dispatched the day before on 7th June and had been ready for collection snce 13:30 yesterday, over 8 hours before they sent the dispatch notfication.