a belated Happy Christmas......

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by elainefiz, Dec 30, 2006.

1. elainefiz

elainefiz Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    to you all and all the very best for `07.I`ve been a bit busy.I havnt had much time to think about gardening,never mind do any.The weather is the pits and i havn`t been over allotment recently but suddenly the butterflies are back in my belly and i`m looking forward to the new year and searching for seeds etc.Bought a kettle for the stove thingy in gh yesterday and as i speak mr.fiz is fitting gas bottles or whatever it is you do with gas bottles.(bless him)I`ve decided i`m gonna treat myself to a new pair of wellies,the ones i`ve been wearing are cast offs of young fiz`s and are three sizes too big with splits everwhere.Cant wait. :D [​IMG]

2. UsedtobeDendy

UsedtobeDendy Gardener

Retired teacher and gardener
    Ratings:
    +172
  3. marge

marge Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Happy New Year to you too Elaine. I love those wellies, but I dont think the dogs would be too impressed if they had to go out with me! ;)
    I have Argyl wellies and they last for ages and are cheaper than Hunters [​IMG]