A big THANKYOU to everyone

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by tricia, Aug 19, 2007.

1. tricia

tricia Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Hi I would like to thank everyone on gardeners corner for all their help and tips .During the winter months I found GC while browsing Not being much of a gardener I was a bit embarrassed to join as I didnt know very much I only ever bought the usual flowers at the garden centre every spring.But Im glad I did I had never grown from seeds before and was thrilled to see all the flowers I had grown I read on the forum to put runner beans with sweet peas and I did wow... [​IMG]Ive got lovely flowers AND veg for the table.I know you probably think its nothing great but to me its BRILLIANT and its all thanks to GC [​IMG] please click on photo

2. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,162
    Evening, tricia. I wasn't of any assistance to you but I am pleased that you are delighted with your achievements. You are obviously very satisfied with the results. [​IMG]

Keep on with the good work!

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Hi Tricia, I cant take any credit but pleased other members were of great help to you.
    enjoyed your movie and your garden is superb, well done [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Tiarella

Tiarella Optimistic Gardener

Ratings:
    +120
    I'm so pleased the site has been helpful for you Tricia. It's certainly been helpful to me.
    Enjoy...........

5. tricia

tricia Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi LOL and Rosa thanks for your good wishes You must all take the credit as there is so much help available on this site that I didnt always need to ask [​IMG] I looked at the topics and followed the advice given

6. tricia

tricia Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Tiarella Thanks this is my favourite I never thought I would love gardening so much [​IMG]

7. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Tricia now that's what this forum is about giving helpful advice and getting tips from others so we may all enjoy our own little Eden.
    No matter that we don't know everything,who does?

Lovely garden you have there... you have done well girl! :D
    Helen.xxx.

8. mackem

mackem Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Congratulations on a job well done Tricia. [​IMG]

9. Fran

Fran Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Congratulations, that is one tasty garden. Only one problem - you have been bitten by the bug - there is no going back :D :D

10. tricia

tricia Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Helofadigger ,mackem Fran,for your comments on my garden ,as I said this is the first time I have grown some flowers from seeds ,and Im so chuffed when I look at them Think Ive been well and truly bitten by the bug

:D

11. mef750

mef750 Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Tricia well done a supper garden love your waterfall and that stag is great, and to think you did all that from seeds!
    Just Brill! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

have this on me [​IMG]