After nearly a year on my plot: before and after pictures

Discussion in 'Allotments Discussion' started by Samuel_1988, May 12, 2014.

1. Samuel_1988

Samuel_1988 Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Morning all,

Thought I would post some pictures of how much I have progressed on my plot so far.

What a slog it has been. Started off in Rambo mode and hacked the entire plot of weeds (after hearing of someone stealing my neighbours potatoes I took this moment of insane weedslaughter to make any potential potato thief think twice about pinching my produce [​IMG] ) before eventually dividing the whole plot up into nice growing sections seperated with wood-chipped path ways.

In between this two tunnels were erected, many lessons were made and copious amounts of tea were drunk.

Its nearly there, all I need now is for the shed to be finished and a few last little bits and bobs to sort out!

And a big thank you to all of you who have (and will continue to do so) given me lovely advice along the way!

Here's to a productive future [​IMG]

Samuel

RHS Picture Comparison 1.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • "M"

"M" Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +31,885
      WTG, Rambo!!! :dancy:

Your hard work has certainly paid off and it's looking funtastic! Hat's off to you :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
      • pamsdish

pamsdish Total Gardener

Retired
        "Black Country Wench" in Margam,Port Talbot,Wales
        Ratings:
        +4,445
        Looking great, hope you get to eat lots of lovely homegrown food. :dbgrtmb:

• Lolimac

Lolimac Guest

Ratings:
        +0
      • fileyboy

fileyboy Gardener

Retired
        Ratings:
        +421
        Well done ,some hard work gone into that plot.If you have anything stolen of your plot I hope you have the same luck that I had,some years ago I had 6/7 caul's left on my plot when I left at night, when I went down the next day they had all gone:gaah::gaah::gaah:after some very strong words where said (not to be printed hear):wow::wow:I bent down to pick up all the leaves that had left and to my delight found a £10 note laid on the garden:hapfeet::hapfeet:HE must have pulled it out of his pocket when he took out his knife.

• Funny Funny x 1
        • banksy

banksy Gardener

Head tea boy, software development.
          Ratings:
          +71
          Good work, isn't it a great feeling when look at the results of all your hard work over time captured photo's? :yay:

• Agree Agree x 1