1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

All change in the greenhouse

Discussion in 'Greenhouse Growing' started by Phil A, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Most stuff has gone out now, rearanging stuff for the summer.

DSCI0001.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
      +100,836
      Looks good to me, Pal:thumbsup::snorky:

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • CanadianLori

CanadianLori Total Gardener

Battle Axe
        Ratings:
        +30,607
        Tidy! Room for a beer fridge!

I took more time this year to move things out of the greenhouses. Items I only use in the startup time each spring.

I mostly have shelves attached to the framework but they are shallow and really mostly only practical for fans and tools. In addition I do have a few small shelve units -about a 2 foot square footprint in each greenhouse. My potted plants just sit on the floors because I kep all of my hot peppers in there for the entire season. Peppers are so finicky and our weather so unpredictable that I learned a few years ago that my greenhouses are the only safe place for them.

• Like Like x 1