1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Reduced All seeds 50% off at Wyevale

Discussion in 'Freebies, Offers & Bargains' started by Scrungee, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
    +28,997
    • Like Like x 1
      Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    • Scrungee

Ratings:
      +28,997
      Called into Wyevale this morning.

@JWK Wyevale do not sell blight resistant T&M Happy Days tomato seeds.

Nor do they sell Crimson Crush, but I snaffled their last packets (little chance of finding them still there at 50p after Aug BH) of Orange Paruche (Sungold alternative) and Cherry Falls for my window boxes next year. Orange Paruche has proved the most successful variety for cuttings this year, 100% success and even those with flowers on.

Bought some white turnips and coloured radishes, both for salads getting total to £11.26, got a £5.65 reduction (they must round up the 50% off each packet individually), used my £5 voucher from the latest mailing and only paid 61p.

Plus I used my double points voucher so will 10% back in vouchers, so that will cover my 61p cash spend :)

P.S. Somebody has been buying those free Harbinger tomato seeds online. There were over 11 pkts (max order) when I first checked, now there's only 5 left.

• Like Like x 1
        Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
      • Steve R

Steve R Soil Furtler

Carer
        Ratings:
        +3,698
        I wonder who that was...

[​IMG]

Steve...:)

PS. Thanks for the heads up Scrungee, I'm growing this variety outside this year and it's very close to catching up with my tunnel grown sungolds and shirleys...most impressed..

• Like Like x 1
        • Steve R

Steve R Soil Furtler

Carer
          Ratings:
          +3,698
          I'm surprised nobody has grabbed those last 5 packs of free tomato seeds yet...

• Scrungee

Ratings:
          +28,997
          If you have a Wyevale card, but haven't signed up for emailed vouchers, print this off to get £5's worth of free stuff (no minimum spend) this weekend.

http://email.gardeningclubmail.co.u...t_754/2018/07-jul/2018-07-19-voucher/5off.pdf

If you have multiple cards, print one per card.

I've checked the barcode against our Wyevale Gardening Club accounts, and all of the vouchers are identical :thumbsup:

Off to spend them on more loads more half price seeds this weekend, free is my favourite price :snorky:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
        • Scrungee

Ratings:
          +28,997
          Bought another 7 packets this morning, normal price £20.85, paid a total of 29p (4p/pkt) by splitting into 2 shops and using 2 different Gardening Club cards and 2 printed £5 vouchers as above link.

Got their last few packets of T&M Suncherry Premium, normally £3.99 for only 5 seeds. 4p Per packet is a much more sensible cost.

Not going to bother with their post Aug BH 50/pkt seed sale.

• Like Like x 1
            Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
          • Scrungee

Ratings:
            +28,997
            I think this is yet another non account specific Wyevale £5 off no minimum spend voucher (I signed up to everything going for vouchers) valid for this weekend only.

http://email.gardeningclubmail.co.u...8/07-jul/2018-07-27-voucher/5off-voucher1.pdf

Off to another Wyevale (cleared out last one of all I want) tomorrow with a bundle of printed vouchers and a fist full of Garden Club cards (picked up a load more) to get £10's worth of seeds per card + voucher = free seeds.

There'll be nothing worth getting by the time the 50p seed sale starts if this keeps up.

• Like Like x 1
            • Scrungee

Ratings:
              +28,997
              • Like Like x 1
              • Scrungee

Ratings:
                +28,997
                Hit the jackpot!

Went to a Wyevale (that was on the list of those being sold to Blue Diamond) with a pocket full of cards and printed £5 vouchers and found the sale went through yesterday.

They are honouring the Wyevale vouchers, but are no longer scanning the Gardening Club cards, only their Blue Diamond loyalty cards. This means you can go through the tills multiple times and use as many vouchers as you want, using the same card(s) again and again, even unregistered cards. N.B. If you haven't got them already you wont find them there any more. Using a store with 2 exits/tills increases the number of times you can go through with free stuff before being clocked, take all the family to get a boot full of freebies.

Wyevale sells eight largest garden centres to Blue Diamond - Retail Gazette

P.S. If joining their Blue Diamond card screme, decline the offer on subsequent reuses of same card.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018