Amulree - Winter Sale - 50% off

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Tropical_Gaz, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Tropical_Gaz

Tropical_Gaz Gardener

Ratings:
    +245
    I had the following email from Amulree (having signed up to their mailing list) :) Their winter sale starts on Saturday for anyone interested :gnthb:

We have had quite a few plants from Amulree before, and have been very pleased with them. Some of the bigger palms with 50% off look rather tempting.

HALF PRICE WINTER SALE starts SAT 3RD JAN
    OK its SALE time again @ Amulree. This is a proper 50% off sale, not one of these selected items at 50% but EVERYTHING in stock is half price. We are, as always, searching the globe for the new must-have plants for 2009 and as a result much of the existing stock has to go to make space for it all. Fantastic new Himalayan banana's musa Harajay, Laterita, Burmese blue, & Mannii will be here next year, as will palms like the much hyped Livistona nitida, Butiagrus, Caryota obtusa & Serenoa repens to name but a few. Our range of hardy ferns will increase as will the spikies with Agaves horrida, sisalana variegata & Titanota ,Yucca's schidigera, & filamentosa variegata. 2 more colours of the ever popular 'kangaroo paw' ,large Ravenalla madagascarensis and the stunning silver tree Leucadendron argentaeum. So you see we must make some room, SALE ENDS JAN 16TH Order as usual on line www.turn-it-tropical.co.uk or phone 01508488101 or pop along and see us open every day 9.30-dark.

2. JWK

JWK Gardener Staff Member

Ratings:
    +48,989
    Looks very tempting TG. Do we take 50% off the current prices on their website? If so I might be spending some of my christmas money.

3. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Very tempting T G the problem at the moment is space and with worse weather to come:scratch:

4. Tropical_Gaz

Tropical_Gaz Gardener

Ratings:
    +245
    I bought direct- had a day out and went to Urban Jungle as well - A few pics here

Im not sure how the discount works online I assume it comes up at the checkout stage. Otherwise give them a ring.

Space is an issue, we have pulled a few things into the house that were in pots outside for the current cold spell. The greenhouse is packed (and currently has an old sleping bag over the top :)) so cant fi anything else in it. But given the expoected temperatures ove rthe next week or so i'll be needing a few new plants to fill the gaps!