An afternoon with Anne Swithinbank

Discussion in 'Events' started by Ergates, Apr 1, 2024.

1. Ergates

Ergates Super Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,194
    We are regular visitors to The Donkey Sanctuary near Sidmouth in Devon. They are having a gardening event on 1st May 2024, a walk round the gardens with Anne Swithinbank, of Gardeners Question Time fame, followed by a Q and A, and afternoon tea. Full details on www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk. I have been bought a ticket for my birthday present. Don’t know if any other locals might be interested. IMG_0023.png

2. burnie

burnie Total Gardener

Retired engineer
    Ratings:
    +5,263
    You are lucky, at one of the GC's in Arbroath their Gardeners Question time expert on veggie growing is me, they have little chance lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Ergates

Ergates Super Gardener

Retired
      Ratings:
      +1,194
      What a shame I don’t grow veggies, @burnie, I’d have lots of questions for you! Unfortunately, a lot of our garden is in shade, and very little of it is flat. Most of my gardening seems to consist of cutting things back or down, and working towards as easy care as possible.

• Like Like x 1