Vouchers B&Q Money off vouchers when you spend instore

Discussion in 'Freebies, Offers & Bargains' started by Scrungee, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
    +28,997
    http://www.diy.com/ This offer can be improved by using gift cards as described below. It expires before next Wed, so you can't buy £55's worth of stuff using over 60's card and get 10% discount + voucher. But there's nothing in the T&C preventing the voucher being used that way to get £11.11's worth of stuff with it.

BandQ.png

If you buy 2 x £25 B&Q giftcards at Tesco and used 2 of the 100 points vouchers (from 2 mags) for buying a gift card of £20 or more, then you will also get another 150 points for spending £50 or more on gift cards in a single transaction http://gardenerscorner.co.uk/forum/threads/7-tesco-clubcard-points-b-q.83355/ total of 350 points.

Then spend the 2 x £25 giftcards in B&Q and get a £10 B&Q voucher back to add to the 350 Clubcard Points from Tesco. N.B. The timescale for using the B&Q vouchers in the T&C http://www.diy.com/customer-support/policies/terms/?tab=ui-accordion-title-10&icamp=HP_Hero4_SS Together with the CC points that's the equivalent of 27% off, or 34% off if you use the points during a Tesco 'double up' promotion.

Buying 4 x £25 gift cards in 2 separate shops of 2 cards would achieve the same level of savings on a £100 B&Q shop, the same with 3 giftcard shops and spending £150 @ B&Q.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  2. Scrungee

Ratings:
    +28,997
    Got my 350 Tesco CC points and then spent the gift cards at B&Q to get £10 B&Q voucher today. Even got handed free mince pies going into Tesco.

[​IMG]

tesco b and q3.jpg

• Like Like x 2
      Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
    • Scrungee

Ratings:
      +28,997
      Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of this offer.

• Scrungee

Ratings:
      +28,997
      Redemption period for the £10 vouchers started on 15th, but today's the first Wed/10% day so used mine, but beware the SA at the self scans tried telling me it couldn't be used with a Diamond Card, as I read the T&C online I told her she was wrong, she then fetched a card, with the T&C on and there was nothing on it she could find stating in couldn't be used, then she told me a manager had told her it wouldn't work so I told her to try it and if it didn't work I'd contact B&Q CS online, so she begrudgingly tried it and it worked. Some staff make things up and you have to challenge them.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014