Being very "buggy" tonight

Discussion in 'Site Feedback/Bugs' started by "M", Apr 16, 2013.

1. "M"

"M" Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +31,885
    Gain access, then IE cannot load page.

Gain access 10 minutes later: pages seem fine, then "WHOOPH!" some of the page is missing, some of it is repeated ad infinitum. Then it 'reloads' itself and appears fine and then ... off we go again with the non-page/half page/page on acid effect.

That is my experience tonight: just saying

2. clueless1

clueless1 member... yep, that's what I am:)

Ratings:
    +19,596
    I've noticed it too. Something is going on. There's another forum I use where lots of people are having issues, and one chap informs us all that some of the ISPs have started the monumental change from IPv4 (the 'old' internet addressing protocol) to IPv6 (the new one), which means servers are randomly dropping in and out as they switch over, causing lots of glitches in the matrix.

Just remember, stay near a payphone, and if you see the same cat walk past twice, start running. Otherwise it'll just pass.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +53,873
      It took me some while to raise GC on the internet this evening, but it seems to be okay at the moment. :)

• Agree Agree x 1