Bird table build

Discussion in 'Wildlife Corner' started by Karl-D, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Karl-D

Karl-D Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    I had a few short lengths of timber left over from making trellis for the fence so decided to knock up a new bird feeding table.
    You cant see them in the picks but there are 4 6mm drain holes in the table base.
    Only had the house sparrows n seagulls on so far but I know there are quite a few other species about as I often see them, such as blackbirds, thrushes, jackdaws, robins, goldfinch, chaffinch, goldfinch, bullfinch, green finch, various tits and even flocks of long tail tits in autumn winter.
    There is quite thick hedges and trees behind the shed so quite possible other species too?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :thumb: Now that is what I call a bird table weather protected on the roof for good feeding & the fence is a perfect place as they gather on the fences & shout out all about it I think..!! What more could a bird want... Brilliant mate.. :gnthb:

3. JWK

JWK Gardener Staff Member

Ratings:
    +48,983
    This and your bird boxes are all super Karl - you will appreciate all the little visitors coming to your garden to admire your handiwork - :thumb:

4. Karl-D

Karl-D Gardener

Ratings:
    +1