Brain!!

Discussion in 'Compost, Fertilisers & Recycling' started by trogre, May 26, 2013.

1. trogre

trogre Gardener

Ratings:
    +281
    Must be having a brain drain!!:):cool: Some time ago I read a certain type of plant like seaweed fertilizer.I jotted it down on a bit of paper what plant to feed and them left it somewhere.I purchased a bottle of the seaweed fertilizer and not not only cannot I find the bit of paper but completely gone out of my head what plant/s I purchased it for:sick0026:
    It is now sat in front of my computer screen hoping it will jog my memory but so far nothing doing.

2. Fat Controller

Fat Controller 'Cuddly' Scottish Admin! Staff Member

Public Transport
    At me 'puter, GCHQ Ashford Office, Middlesex
    Ratings:
    +51,881
  3. Val..

Val.. Confessed snail lover

Retired
    Ratings:
    +4,951
    This has happened to me, don't worry you'll remember.............................eventually!!!:biggrin:

Val

4. trogre

trogre Gardener

Ratings:
    +281
    No, not tomatoes as I have loads of that.I am still staring at it,more inclined to think it is flowers rather than veggies.I got this feeling it has something to do with lillies but not sure ,as you say Val ,it will come to me.
    Another thing I tend to do is say buy something for garden during or at end of season,ready for the next season.Come the beginning of next season I sit down and think ,what do I need and buy a load of stuff only to find I purchased it last year already!!!!

5. merleworld

merleworld Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +4,087
    I have two types of seaweed fertiliser - I use the Vitax organic liquid seaweed for most of my shrubs and Vitax seaweed with sequestered iron for my Rhododendrons, Camellias, etc.