1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Camera problem

Discussion in 'Computer Corner' started by Phil A, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Ta FC, tried that but it still says windows has stopped this device due to error 43

2. wiseowl

wiseowl FRIENDLY ADMIN Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +89,807
    Hi @Zigs have to tried my last result power off and take the battery out then replace the battery and power on,and see if that's any different;):blue thumb:

• Like Like x 1
    • Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
      +0
      It still not avin it Woo :sad:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
      • wiseowl

Philosophy of people
        Ratings:
        +89,807
        Hi @Zigs what Windows is it,any chance you can wipe it off and reinstall it,I usually do mine about 3 times a year:smile: if you get the time send me a detailed account of what is actually happening:smile:

• Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
        +0
        Windows 10

Wipe the whole thing? :yikes:

• Funny Funny x 1
        • wiseowl

Philosophy of people
          Ratings:
          +89,807
        • Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
          +0
          I got work on the puter I don't dare loose Woo :yikes:

• wiseowl

Philosophy of people
          Ratings:
          +89,807
          Good afternoon @Zigs my friend you could save it but no worries,hope you get it sorted soon but I will phone a few friendly geeks just to see if they have the answers,I don't like anything beating me:paladin: only Mrs Woo:lunapic 130165696578242 5:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
            +0
            Cheers Woo :)

I'll hang on till the shops open and try thait usb card reader, had a look at a few on Amazon, but saving up for a new telly with me Amazon vouchers at the moment :fingers crossed:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
            • ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
              +100,836
              A quote from Window Techies.............
              "Then I discovered that there's a secret most computer technicians and repair shops don't want you to know. These days, they all use apps to update, fix, and repair computers!

But I found their biggest secret: a "3 Click Fix" that not only solved my problems, but kept them away for good. It was like having a little computer technician elf living inside my PCs.

And with the help of that, I haven't had to buy a new computer for myself or my family since 2012. Each PC in my home and work runs snappier than the day I bought it. I honestly can't remember the last time I experienced any issue or error that wasn't repaired promptly and automatically.

For more information on your Code 43 Usb errors, I've put together the details page below. If you're into that kind of techincal stuff, go ahead and have a read.

If you just want to get on with the good stuff, click the green "Download Now" button and get same app I rely on every day to keep my computers running like new.

System Information:
              Your computer is currently running: Windows 7
              The repair tool is compatible with your operating system.

Symptoms
              Code 43 Usb are most commonly caused by corrupted or missing dynamic-link library (DLL) files. Errors related to it usually occur when a program mishandles the file during use. The most common problem happens within the Windows registry, where applications look up the location of DLLs they need. And because these are critical files, when one becomes unavailable, there's no telling what could go wrong.

Most commonly, you will experience program lock-ups, slow PC performance, system freezes, blue screen errors, startup or shutdown problems, and installation errors. In the worst case, if the DLL is required by Windows, your entire system could become unstable.

Resolution
              We strongly advise against fixing Code 43 Usb errors manually. Doing so could take several hours, do more harm than good, and end up not even resolving the underlying problem.

The most recommended solution is to use a reliable software application that can quickly diagnose and fix Code 43 Usb errors (and much more). Programs such as PC Health Advisor run a variety of troubleshooting and diagnostic tests on your computer in order to pinpoint and fix almost all known issues. The result is an error free PC that is actually much faster than before."

• Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
              +0
              :yikes::yikes::yikes::sofa::sofa::sofa:

• Agree Agree x 1
              • Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
                +28,997
                Read through from the beginning
                What exactly do you mean by that? Do you mean the proprietary software supplied with the camera for transferring images to your PC?

If the problem is with the bundled software, what happens if you use conect the camera using supplied lead, turn it on and use File Explorer to navigate to the SD card in the camera and locate the images in the DCM folder?

Last edited: May 1, 2017
              • Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
                +0
                Camera won't turn on when it's plugged in Scrunge :sad:

• Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
                +28,997
                Does File Explorer find the camera with it turned off?

Have you got any other cameras to put the SD card in and download from? Because if that doesn't work it might indicate you're going to have a problem with any camera.

Last edited: May 1, 2017
              • Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
                +0
                No it don't :sad:

Only got the one camera.