Cats!

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Meenie, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meenie

Meenie Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay, so i know to some of cats arent a pest, but im afraid to me and my Husband they are!

We have been constantly getting little presents (poo) from a cat every day! I have used some pellet things but as soon as it rains they are washed away and more poo arrives. Or as the pellets last about a week and if i dont put more down in the area more poo arrives.

I read about putting bottles in my garden, so i did this on Sunday evening and didnt have any poo today.

Ive also bought a device that emits a noise to distract the cat but i havent used that yet.

The poo is only in a certain area along the side of my veg borders (3/4 places) and now on the other side of my garden as well.

Does anyone have any 100% guarenteed method that i could try?! Im sicka nd tired of getting rid of cat poo... :help:

2. ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +100,838
    Hi Meenie, welcome to Gardeners Corner. Well, when I saw the title of your post I clapped my hand to my forehead and groaned "Oh, not again!!" . The subject of cats has many threads and posts on this Forum and it's probably worth your while looking at them.

It's also an emotive subject and one so well trodden that occasionally the Thread comes to a halt. As for as I know there is no perfect solution to your problem, but as I said perhaps a browse through the previous Cat Threads will help.:D

• Like Like x 1
    • JWK

JWK Gardener Staff Member

Ratings:
      +48,995
      • Like Like x 1
      • Daisies

Daisies Total Gardener

Ratings:
        +2,686
        Thanks, JWK

Having said which - this thread is now closed!

Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.