Clear Old Password ?

Discussion in 'How To ..........' started by HarryS, Jul 10, 2014.

1. HarryS

HarryS Eternally Optimistic Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +16,248
    I changed my password for most of my log on places a couple of months ago . My PC at work still seems to remember my old password which pops up everytime . How do I clear this ?

TIA

2. Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Can you clear cookies on the one at work? Think it gives you the option of unticking boxes about stored passwords when you do.

3. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,664
    Good morning I have tried to change my password on 4 occasions over the last year,but whenever I do,I cannot log back in and have to ask for assistance which is always very quickly given by admin:blue thumb::smile: but it is frustrating that I cannot have a new password (for security reasons) Thank you:smile:

4. moyra

moyra A knackered Veteran Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +9,817
    I bought a new laptop sometime ago and put in a password, now I want to delete it so I can lend a friend the laptop. I have nothing stored on there except this site and another. Should it be straightforward to put it back to factory settings without a password?

5. Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    There's an option to change or delete the password in the control panel Moyra :)

You can delete the bookmarks to the sites if you want too.