Diets

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Ariadae, May 5, 2016.

1. Ariadae

Ariadae Super Gardener

Ratings:
    +679
    About 3 years ago, newly retired, children's weddings to look forward to, I had the motivation to diet, using myfitness pal and calorie counting. All went well, I lost nearly 2 stone, and felt so much better. But...... The weight's creeping back, and combined with an arthritic hip,and hubby's little tummy, I know it's time to get both of us back on the diet treadmill. I could really do with some daily suggestions for meals to get me motivated again, if anyone has any favourite recipes? Thank you all

(Oh, think this might not be the right place for this post, mods, please feel free to move it )

2. Loofah

Loofah Admin Staff Member

Ratings:
    +24,200
    Interesting use of the word treadmill... It suggests you view this as a chore to my mind. Better to make fundamental and permanent changes in what you eat rather than temporary diets.

Italian food is usually a pretty good place to look but I'm afraid my favourite recipes are really not going to help a dieter lol

Best of luck

3. pamsdish

pamsdish Total Gardener

Retired
    "Black Country Wench" in Margam,Port Talbot,Wales
    Ratings:
    +4,445
  4. miraflores

miraflores Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,389
    eat what you want, just as little as necessary (but sometimes it has to be really, really little), is my method. It will prevent not only unwanted fatty tissues but 1million health issues...