Disabled Gardening

Discussion in 'Gardening For People With Disabilities' started by liammac, Mar 15, 2016.

1. liammac

liammac Apprentice Gardener

Gardener
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello i am a gardener and a design student with the open university I am designing a product based garden tool for visually impaired and gardeners who have a disability could anyone please fill out my quick survey or leave comments to help me in my research thank you in advance Liam.

2. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +117,318
    Hi Liam,

Good luck with your survey.

You will need to contact the Moderators to get permission to have a link to your survey.

They're very busy at the moment and may not respond to any contact until tonight at the earliest.

You could try sending a PM (called a 'conversation' on this software). Their contacts are below.

@ARMANDII @Zigs @fat controller

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Fat Controller

Fat Controller 'Cuddly' Scottish Admin! Staff Member

Public Transport
      At me 'puter, GCHQ Ashford Office, Middlesex
      Ratings:
      +48,889
      Thanks @shiney for the alert :)

Providing you are not promoting or advertising a product, then I see no reason why you can't post a link to your survey. If you need any help to do so, just give me a shout and I will be happy to help.

• Agree Agree x 1