Drawing, anyone?

Discussion in 'Members Hobbies' started by Rebeccaae, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Rebeccaae

Rebeccaae Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Drawing is my favourite hobby, been a passion of mine from a young age even if I haven't improved much since then :doh:
    The picture as my avatar (I called it 'lady with ribbon' because it's a copy of Roy's 'girl' but it turned out looking like a more grown up version of her) is an example of what I love to do, but it's usually just sketching. The colour was added on the computer after scanning.

Does anyone else have a deviantART page? Here's mine: http://rebeccaae.deviantart.com/

2. garden painter

garden painter Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    hi i think your arts good . shame no one can be interested to comment. i paint and draw too. but having difficulty posting images

3. Daisies

Daisies Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,686
    garden painter, you can find instructions on posting images in the forum here

4. Blueroses

Blueroses Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Nice work ! Love the animal ones :)

I like painting in water colours which I do mostly in the Wintertime, but it is very relaxing

5. Jazmine

Jazmine happy laydee

Retired-got my bus pass and loving it!
    Ratings:
    +705
    I had a look at your page! I like how you use your colours- Deviant Art is a big favourite of mine and I love the variations of work on there.

6. jw_universe

jw_universe Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    I love drawing, especially character art. Here's a mini version of some orangutan artwork that I gave to charity:

[​IMG]

That one's done in pencil crayon. I have got other drawings and I make crafts too, but I don't have a Deviant Art page. I have a website but most of the stuff on there is to sell to help me go on orangutan conservation trips. People might class that as "commercial" so I won't add the link to the post unless I know it's ok - I don't want to offend someone and seem like I'm spamming :o

Rebeccaae, I love your zebra drawings!

7. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668