EXCITING NEWS AND UPDATE

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by PLOTTY, Dec 16, 2006.

1. PLOTTY

PLOTTY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all, may I take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and to let you know that I have some exciting news which you can find on this weeks update, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.com

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Steve,many congratulations with the new project.I have just read your story and seen the photo's.You certainly are the right person for the task ahead.Looking forward to hearing how it goes for you with regular updates.Sorry though to hear of your health problems :( I nearly ended up the same as you,but reaalised that at the end of the day my health was more important than money....
    Anyway once again wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas and a fantastic 2007 [​IMG]

3. PLOTTY

PLOTTY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Kandy and thankyou for your message. I wish I had realised earlier that health was more important than money but I'm trying to climb back up now, regards Steve.

http://www.myallotments.com

4. azadaman

azadaman Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Plotty,
    Good luck you jammy devil im sure you will love it.
    Unfortunetly I couldnt see your slideshow on your blog but I bet the walled garden will be awesome.
    There will be alot of people on this site extremely gealous of you, I know i am
    Good luck and merry xmas.

5. Liz

Liz Gardener

Ratings:
    +65
    I couldn't get the slideshow either.
    The project sounds great for you, here's hoping it isn't too much stress.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. oldwinegum

oldwinegum Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Plotty.
    You get what you deserve in this life, but you do not often get it twice.
    If you feel that you can handle it as an extention to the allotment, without letting the owners, chef's ect put you under pressure, go for it, with your obvious pleasure that you get out of what you do, you will never look back.
    Good Luck and a happy Chrismas.
    P.S. No pressure but remember that we have all got used to the quality of your contributions. In other words!!!!!!!!! I neeeeeeeeeeed you.
    ttfn
    ttfn
    Oh look----Goodby in stereo.

7. Fran

Fran Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Wonderful - opportunity, but you take it easy. Growing for your family is very different from growing for a restaurant, as an ex chef, you will know.

Beautiful pictures of the garden.

8. Liz

Liz Gardener

Ratings:
    +65
    I can see the slideshow now- a massive undertaking with lots of promise. Like your own Secret Garden! Hope it works out for you.