FAO Bananaman

Discussion in 'Tropical Gardening' started by Kandy, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    BM I have had a look on your website,very good but when I click on the bit that says contact me nothing happens

Kandyfloss

2. Banana Man

Banana Man You're Growing On Me ...

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +407
    For very good reason! ;) :D

I didn't want a contact link at all but this freebie orange ISP web build is rubbish and lets you do almost nothing to manipulate what you see on screen except a few template choices. The pictures have to be reduced to a ridiculously small size. But on the upside it should give GC traffic from the additional info links posted.

To be honest I was only having a play this afternoon. It took about 4 hours most of which was finding and shrinking photos. I think my conclusion is find a better ISP webspace provider. But it will do for now :D

BM [​IMG]

3. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,162
    I was going to bed, but I'm still here .. FOUR hours .. t'other half did the flying ace's site site in under that ... want any help?

4. Banana Man

Banana Man You're Growing On Me ...

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +407
    Where can you get free web pages then. I'm not so much of a show-off that I would pay to do it. Would just be nice to have something a little better, but for free. :D

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Hi all just seen this, Bm all those little funny bananas etc. Are they on a free website iff so could you give me address to log onto as when i had asked you before i wasnt sure what you meant, sorry to change the subject slightly, just going to click onto your site now as i missed seeing it. [​IMG]

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Well BM very impressed, you certainly have created what looks like a large space, Do you have edible bananas or is the weather a problem in our country as i had banana trees on my patio when i lived in houston,texas. mind dont know what kind they were, in actual fact a friend of mine over there still has them and apparently they have grown to a house size and just produced bananas for the first time last year, so at a guess they will be at least 15 years old or maybe older, when i speak to my friends in Houston must remember to ask them to take some photos for me.
    Nice job your website and your lovely garden, good luck [​IMG]