Featured Photographers on Flickr

Discussion in 'Photography Talk' started by Robajobs, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Robajobs

Robajobs I ♥ Organic manure and fine Iranian lagers

One armed Lion Tamer. I'm still learning the Job.
    Ratings:
    +489
    I'm sure most people are familiar with Flickr especially if you have an interest in photography. Also It's a great way of safely storing your photos online. I've been a member of Flickr for about 7 years. it's the worlds largest photo community.
    There are some tremendously talented photographers who publish their work on Flickr and they are mainly keen amatuers.
    Some may know I've had interest in photography for well over 35 years and I love to see great photography, whatever the photographers' field of speciality.
    In this thread I'll post some links to photographers work that I find remarkable.
    I'll try and vary it a bit and link different fields.
    First up is Claude B. Tenot and his studio shots. Claude is a Swiss amatuer photorapher who I'm sure anyone would hire for thier family portraits! Feel free to look through his fine photostream. :blue thumb:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/blandices-room/3027163891/

• Like Like x 2
    • ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
      +100,838
      Hi Robajobs, I've made this Thread into a "Sticky" as there are a lot of photographers on GC and it should be interesting for them.:snork:

• Like Like x 2
      • Robajobs

Robajobs I ♥ Organic manure and fine Iranian lagers

One armed Lion Tamer. I'm still learning the Job.
        Ratings:
        +489
        This next photographer is probably more notable for his Pike angling achievements and is only one of a handful of British Pike anglers to have caught a specimen over 40lb.
        We both share the same interests now as Alan Mcfadyen, from South West Scotland, has taken up photography in the last few years...with remarkable success!
        His photographs are mainly of native British birds and has put in a lot of hard work and patience to put together a fine photostream. Oh, if I'm not mistaken he won the prestigious 'photo of the year' 2011 from 'Birdguides.com'

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46443141@N07/

• Like Like x 1
        • Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
          +53,886
          I loved the wildlife pictures. :dbgrtmb: The red squirrel in the snow scene is amazing, it's coat really stands out. :)

• Like Like x 1