Vouchers Free £6 bulbs @ Homebase voucher in Sunday Telegraph

Discussion in 'Freebies, Offers & Bargains' started by Scrungee, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
    +28,997
    They don't specifically state it's a voucher in the paper, but that's the way it always is with freebies from Homebase. I'll edit/confirm this post if more details in Saturday's paper or on Sunday Morning.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/promotions/11452218/free-bulbs-from-homebase.html

Cost £2, but can be obtained for free as part of a £10 shop at Waitrose using a myWaitrose Card.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Beckie76

Beckie76 Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +8,435
      :hapfeet:Thanks for the info Scrungee....looks like a free coffee & paper this weekend in waitrose for me! With the free plants that works out to be a great great deal for spending a tenner :yay: , you know how I like a bargain!!! :heehee:

• Scrungee

Ratings:
      +28,997
      It's only spending £8, as the £10 total spend included the £2 cost of the paper.

• Like Like x 1
      • Scrungee

Ratings:
        +28,997
        The bulb (£3.49 flowering + £2.99 'vegetable' bulbs) voucher for Homebase is in today's Telegraph.

There's also a £5 off £20 spend at Homebase that forms part of the same voucher.

All valid until close of business Mon 9th March, so I you wont be near a Homebase today you could use the vouchers tomorrow.

• Scrungee

Ratings:
        +28,997
        Got a load of Sunday Telegraphs for free, and hit Homebase for multiples of onion sets and Gladys.

This is how we got them (and the rest of our shopping) for absolutely nothing from Waitrose. We got it down so much they had to give us 30p out the till! but we had paid £1 for the parking ticket they refunded, so cost us 70p after paying for that. But when we got home we claimed 75p Shopitize cashback we got paid 5p for each of our shops, plus got all those corms/bulbs from Homebase for nothing.

Another typical day's shopping.

waitrose cheap1.jpg waitrose cheap2.png

• Like Like x 1
        • Beckie76

Beckie76 Total Gardener

Ratings:
          +8,435
          Well done Scrungee, please could you tell me where you got all your coupons from? & please could you explain shopitize? Sorry to be dim but I've never heard of that! Xx

I got garlic & bulbs & I of course used the five quid off voucher, I needed a few bits & bobs :dbgrtmb: