Online Code Free £8.99 T&M Seeds of your choice for £1.95 P&P

Discussion in 'Freebies, Offers & Bargains' started by Scrungee, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
    +28,996
    This is very similar to the emailed/catalogue codes, but I thought it best to start a separate post in case it wasn't read by those who hadn't got any of those.

T&M are now issuing a free £5 code with every online order, so when I used a code from their catalogue I received another £5 code when I placed an order, and when I used that I got yet another one! So as many £5 off orders as you can eat, all you pay is £1.95 P&P per order.

The 5th packet free promotion runs until the end of March so hurry up as that really gets the value of seeds up for each payment of £1.95 P&P. Save an expensive packet (best I could get to work was £3.99, expensive 'selections' and £10/£15 pumpkin seeds do not work.

If you have a code left:

1) Add 1 packet around £2, the 3 x £1 packets to get 4 packets around £5 in your basket, then add something like a £3.99 packet of blight resistant tomato seeds/whatever and that will be added at £0.00, then use code to get £8.99's worth of seeds of your choice for only £1.95 P&P.

2) Receive email notification of order which will have another £5 code in.

3) Use that code as in (1), and rinse and repeat until you get bored with free seeds or have spent too many £1.95's

If you don't have a code to start, buy a £1 packet and pay £2.95 for that order to get sent a £5 code and then get as many £1.95 orders in as you want

P.S. I'll add a few screenshots after breakfast

P.P.S. After you've had your fill you could pass your last code onto somebody else for them to place some orders, and then they could pass theirs on and son on .....

N.B. There's only 2 days left for the 5th packet free offer

tandm order.jpg

TIP T&M's website is down at the moment (and was yesterday evening),earlier this morning baskets couldn't be accessed, if you email them they might give you a £5 code (as they seem to have thousands going spare ATM). Site now seems back up.

• Like Like x 3
      Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    • Scrungee

Ratings:
      +28,996
      NB Anybody who's already just ordered from T&M, check your confirmation email for a £5 off code

Here's how to get best value for you £1.95'ish. Place order getting 5th expensive packet free and use a £5 code

tandm 5th free.png

Receive email confirmation with another £5 code (it was for a slightly different order to above pic, hence the £2.11 in lieu of £1.95).

tandm 5th free b.png

Place another order etc, etc ..........

Just in case they're restricting amounts per email address I'm using different emails for every order.

• SamTheOldGoat

SamTheOldGoat Gardener

Ratings:
      +194
      Sounds brilliant! I'll happily take a code if someone has one spare! Thanks Scrungee!

• SamTheOldGoat

SamTheOldGoat Gardener

Ratings:
      +194
      Unfortunately although I placed an order last week, no further £5 voucher :)

• JWK

JWK Gardener Staff Member

Ratings:
      +45,627
      • Like Like x 1
      • SamTheOldGoat

SamTheOldGoat Gardener

Ratings:
        +194
      • SamTheOldGoat

SamTheOldGoat Gardener

Ratings:
        +194
        Hi @Scrungee I got an email notification that you replied to this thread but can't see anything above, I guess it was deleted?

• Scrungee

Ratings:
        +28,996
        Yes, arranged with somebody else for first option of my last PM'd code, then you can be next, just PM same back to me ASAP to pass on to somebody else, suggest check out orders in advance to expedite matters, so you could PM your last code back for somebody else to use.

Anybody else want a code after STOG?

• SamTheOldGoat

SamTheOldGoat Gardener

Ratings:
        +194
        OK, Thanks. For clarity, I'll place the order and T and M will send me an email with a new £5 code that I can post up on this thread, correct? Like you suggest I'll complete from an unused email address

• amymac78

amymac78 Gardener

Ratings:
        +130
        I'd like one if anyone has one going spare please :)

• Scrungee

Ratings:
        +28,996
        Due to constant T&M website downtime, it now looks increasing impossible for anybody to place multiple orders and pass on a code, but you can get one yourself for only £2.95 that you can use multiple times (and then pass onto somebody else).

• Like Like x 2
        • Scrungee

Ratings:
          +28,996
          Cor, this order looks like a bit of a bargain, £0.00 for that order and I didn't even have to use a code! Maybe if I tried a bit harder T&M would be paying me to take seeds from them.

tandm 2x1.jpg

tandm 2x2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
            Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
          • WeeTam

WeeTam Total Gardener

Ratings:
            +5,078
            If any ones got a spare code it would be much appreciated. Nothing like a glitch to stock up .

• CharlieBot

CharlieBot Super Gardener

Ratings:
            +2,523
            How did you get free P&P @Scrungee ? I've got a voucher I want to use to get a rose but the postage puts me off.

• Scrungee

Ratings:
            +28,996
            It's 5 packets of seeds, up to the value of £8.99, thats's free, you only paying £1.95 P&P, that only 39p each, better than Wyevales 50p seed sale and you get to choose from their entire range, do not lose a year, and don't have to scrabble amongst hundreds/thousands of packets to find what you want.

Got 6 orders costing a total of £12 and including 6 packets of £3.99 seeds that I would otherwise thought too expensive and never tried.