Friends in France, great app for savings

Discussion in 'Freebies, Offers & Bargains' started by Jacquiscrap, Apr 28, 2024.

1. Jacquiscrap

Jacquiscrap Gardener

Manager At Theme Park
    Ratings:
    +90
    Hi all gardeners in France. If you hava à Truffault near you have a look on the Phenix “anti gaspillage” app.

Truffault use it to sell off anything they consider to be in a condition they can’t usually sell, basically flowers have gone over, few yellowing leaves etc.

I just got 60 pélargoniums ( 6 packs of 10), 2 calla Lillie’s and two large scented pélargonium for 20€! All I have had to do is deadhead and water, otherwise all the plants are good and healthy. I totaled up the original labels and it came to over 100€ at original prices.

it can be “hit and miss” for me as I only have pots, but if you have a garden there are also often larger “statement” plants all at less 50% or more.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Busy-Lizzie

Busy-Lizzie Total Gardener

Retired
      Ratings:
      +3,097
      Thank you @Jacquiscrap. There isn't a Truffault near me but there is a very good, not expensive, plant nursery.