Funky Flora

Discussion in 'Retailer Feedback' started by Gogs, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
  2. tattie

tattie Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I thoroughly recommend Funky Flora,very easy to deal with,providing a excellant service.I bought most of my summer bedding flowers last year,delivered when you want.Strong plants delivered in April,but was prepared to despatch anytime.Its better to deal direct rather than purchasing through e-bay,seemed to get a better deal by telephone,a girl called Jackie.

3. nathan7

nathan7 Gardener

RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +11
    I also bought a lot of stuff last year and found Funky Flora very good in all aspects of there service, Only dealt with them by e-bay though

4. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Cheers tattie & nathan .didn't realise they sold on ebay .

5. rayb

rayb Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I placed an order for plants and received a message saying the plants had been shipped but they didn'y arrive. I sent a complaint but apart from the intintial messages of sympathy I did not receive any more messages regarding replacement or refund. I would think twice about placing an order with this company. Their public relations leaves a lot to be desired.

Ray

6. HarryS

HarryS Eternally Optimistic Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +16,248
    I have used Funky Flora for 3 years . I find the choice , price and quality of the large plugs excellent . They sell on Ebay and also have their own site.
    Ray have you contacted them through Ebay ? The Ebay sites of plug sellers get a bit manic at this time of year. Try their main site contact email if you have problems.:thumbsup:

Email: [email protected]
    Tel: 0845 3304164
    Fax: 01843 864691